• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Phoenix Academy Common Room

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Okay, How do I introduce my character? You guys are doing a little fight/exam thing (I think it was an exam) is my character going to be late or should he be introduced later? 😭

As I mentioned in the pm I sent, I was thinking that all 4 of the new characters could have gotten in to the school on recommendation. So they don't have to do the exam. Once exam is over, they'll be waiting with Hinata in the main classroom with Pizza to congratulate those who passed

Hello, and woo there are so many girls my ocd wants to change Lupe to a boy xD but I must resist. I'll get that post up

Okay then (: I didn't realize recommendation meant they'd already be there waiting aha sorry

Okay then (: I didn't realize recommendation meant they'd already be there waiting aha sorry

No need to apologise. I think the term is used in the show to describe a few characters who got in to UA without doing the exam, but I don't think they given any major attention to it.

Also loved your drawing ^_^

Pumpkid Pumpkid Loved the post ^_^
Though two tiny holes in Nathan's plan.
1. Don't think Liams ( Megilagor Megilagor ) quirk can puppet other people
2. Umiko has crashed and I don't know her long it takes for her quirk to recover ( TheAmbiguousStoryteller TheAmbiguousStoryteller )
Ambigous' previous post made it sound as though she heard the plan and went with it so him telling the plan was in between that post, I'm assuming?

As for Megilagor, It said pupeteering and I read their cs but was confused a little. Otherwise, I apologize. Either way, they can feel free to ignore the plan cause I have no idea what to put or what the plan should be.

Ambigous' previous post made it sound as though she heard the plan and went with it so him telling the plan was in between that post, I'm assuming?

As for Megilagor, It said pupeteering and I read their cs but was confused a little. Otherwise, I apologize. Either way, they can feel free to ignore the plan cause I have no idea what to put or what the plan should be.

No need to apologise ^_^
It's a good plan, just don't know if it'd work given the resources available XD

Well yes, Liam quirk is called man puppet but its a self puppetry kind of thing but it might change at some point since I'm thinking of his quirk as 1 target-only quirk, and since it's constantly active on himself to allow him to move since the incident. I could probably fix the explanation in the CS. But I think liam himself described it as a self centered quirk that is constantly active for him to function normally.

Last edited:
So far yes, but after we end the entrance exams the new character will join, as in they got a recommendation so they didn't have to do the exam kind of deal.
Or at least that's what I assumed from reading Dappers posts.

So far yes, but after we end the entrance exams the new character will join, as in they got a recommendation so they didn't have to do the exam kind of deal.
Or at least that's what I assumed from reading Dappers posts.

Yep, that's exactly what's happening. The exam should hopefully be wrapping up soon, but if it doesn't I may have a side story start to allow the 4 newcomers to add an introduction post/interact with each other

Yep, that's exactly what's happening. The exam should hopefully be wrapping up soon, but if it doesn't I may have a side story start to allow the 4 newcomers to add an introduction post/interact with each other
Like the 4 newcomers along with the skelly teach preparing stuff for the welcome party?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back