• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Phantom of the Opera

LivingShadows

One Time Luck
Hello, everybody!

I'll attempt to keep this short and sweet; I tend to ramble a lot so bear with me. :)

As you can tell by the title of this post I am looking for a partner to do a Phantom role play with me. I've done several in the past (never on here unfortunately) and would very much enjoy trying one again.

I tend to write in the literate area. Well, I certainly try to at least. You may have to forgive a few misplaced commas here and there. I always put quality over quantity, however. If I'm feeling inspired I may write upwards of 5-7 paragraphs. I do not expect this in return, though. I would much prefer my partner to write what is comfortable for them because the result is usually much more rewarding. I would prefer at least a paragraph or two please. I don't enjoy one-liners.

Male characters are my specialty, so I am very interested in portraying Erik for this particular piece. However, I do enjoy doubling up and using female characters on the side.

I am 22, so I do role play mature themes. Nothing against site rules, but I will definitely stray to darker themes as long as my partner is comfortable with doing so. If you are not comfortable with certain things, please tell me and I will not use them in any role play we do together.

I prefer canon characters when it comes to the roles of Erik and Christine. Any other characters I would be fine replacing with OCs, if that is something you may enjoy doing. If not, then I am happy staying with canon characters.

I have a few vague plot ideas (all stemming from the canon events of the musical and the Leroux/Kay novels), but if you enjoy plotting as well then I will happily brainstorm an idea with you!

Also, if there is any version of Phantom that you understand better and would feel more comfortable sticking closer to then I will be happy to do that as well. I'm comfortable with many of the adaptations, so whatever you feel most comfortable with is fine by me.

Lastly, I tend to role play in pms.

Thank you for taking the time to read this! If anyone has questions feel free to pm me or comment below.

Okay, so, put simply... I really love Phantom of the Opera. Musical, novel, silent movie, Kay's novel(though I haven't read it in a long time) .. AUs in general. Even *gasp* I don't hate Love Never Dies...

My very first RL nine years ago was PotO, and I would love to write it again. I'm definitely interested in giving Christine a shot.

I'm 20, I write 2-5 paragraphs depending on what's going on in the story. I don't really have any limits either. I love a good dark romance.
And I also love the Giry's. And the Daroga. And Ayesha.

If you don’t mind lengthy replies I would love to rp as Christine.....( i’ve Only seen the film and one version of the musical a longgggggg time ago) I am 21+ years old and love venturing into darker themes depending on the situation. Let me know.

If you don’t mind lengthy replies I would love to rp as Christine.....( i’ve Only seen the film and one version of the musical a longgggggg time ago) I am 21+ years old and love venturing into darker themes depending on the situation. Let me know.
hello comrade, would you still be up for a phantom rp?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back