• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Phantom of the Opera

Wolfclawgirl13

I am looking for someone who is interested in pursuing this idea. I would like someone to play the phantom, of course, my character would have bad imperfections as well. My character would have burns on her legs, arms, back, the left side of her neck and face. I was thinking that she would have retreated to the old abandoned opera house, that had been rebuilt after the fire, because society had turned her away, and had seemed to hurt her for the burns that she could not erase. The phantom would still lurk in the opera house, hoping that one day Christine would show up, though, instead, my character would.

If you are interested, please pm me, and I'll give a description of my character, and we can go from there.

Hey! I know this post is rather old but I happened to be searching and found it. If you happen to see this and are still interested in doing this I would love to join you! I may even have some ideas for the plot if you are open to suggestions. If you're interested just send me a pm sometime. I've got a lot going on in my personal life at the moment so I may not see it right away, but I will definitely respond asap.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back