• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Persona

Hm. I think Arcana were mainly important sure to social links. I said magician Arcana mainly due to the fact my persona is off the magician Arcana. Up to you. I am fine with either way.
Alright, just wanted to make sure. Honestly either way isn’t a big deal but some people love their arcana and base an entire character around it, so I’ll leave them open (unless EVERYONE wants to be one arcana, then it’s an issue lol).

Yeah that would cause a bit of an issue o.o lol It'll be fine xD I can't wait for you to find out my characters back story. Are you using one of your past characters or a brand new one?

Yeah that would cause a bit of an issue o.o lol It'll be fine xD I can't wait for you to find out my characters back story. Are you using one of your past characters or a brand new one?
I think I’ll create a new one! It’s always fun to build a new character and backstory. My old RP Persona characters will live on in memory lmao. Ooooooh, saying something like that definitely makes me excited for your character!

Found some amazing Persona music to get you in the mood. :) Yeah I thought that would grab your attention. He definitely fits me a bit when it comes to his personality so this will be pretty cool honestly. ^^ I might get an artist buddy I know to draw up our characters if we want them custom drawn or not along with our Personas.

My characters name is Kai Smith. I just remembered what the inspiration of my character came from. Ever heard the story of the Ice Queen?

Yes, I’m really into old fairy tales. So I know about the ice queen and Kai’s character! Also having a drawing buddy sounds so cool! I’m so ready for this RP.

Ello, I'm actually in a discord server where you not only Roleplay as a character, you actually fight with them. We have developed a system where we actually made it a RPG which works essentially like Persona, here are screenshots of one of our sessions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back