Persona Ø [ IC | Started ]

Maybe that was a bad idea, Takemi thought, having managed to pry herself from Shadow Aina’s grips just in time for Kazuma to attack the Shadow.  It seemed to knock her out, so she’d be free from the Shadow’s control.  However, she followed Hibiki’s gaze to the silent Akatsuki.  That Shadow hadn’t moved or spoken throughout the fight.  She didn’t stay silent for long.  Within seconds, she grasped at her head, screeching in pain.  Her skin started discolouring, stretching, before bursting in a shatter of glass.

“Oh God,” Takemi mumbled, covering her mouth with her hand.  How did none of them notice that something was going wrong?

What remained in Akatsuki’s place was a blue-skinned being.  Her power was already obvious, and the energy she gave was different from anything Takemi had encountered so far in this pit.  The woman, Apsaras, looked down her nose at them before floating away.  Hibiki clearly wasn’t satisfied with that, and tried to attack her, but that only made Apsaras angry.  Luckily, she elects to just float away faster, rather than attack them.  They were all about to give chase if only to truly find out what had just happened when a tall, immaculately dressed man in a mask stepped out in front of him.  The realism of his rabbit mask bore into them.  Takemi found it hard to tear her eyes from his.  He said that there was no reason to chase after Apsaras and that their friend was gone.

“What…?”  Takemi said, under her breath.  Then, louder, she said, “Are we just supposed to abandon her?”  He said that she wasn’t dead, but that she’d never be found.  Who was he to say any of this?  Then he mentioned the other woman, dragged away by shadows: Ms. Sasaki.  Would the same thing happen to her?

The strange man said that they could save Ms. Sasaki if they followed him.  He could be lying, leading them into a trap, but none of their group had any idea where Ms. Sasaki had been taken.  In the end, whether they refused his help and ended up not making it in time because they got lost, or they accepted and the man led them astray, the result would be the same: Ms. Sasaki would end up like Akatsuki.

“I think…”  Takemi said, “I think we should go with him.  It might be our only chance to save Ms. Sasaki.”

Shadow was too busy embracing Takemi, that she god hit by the Mudo. All of sudden the mask just got removed, and Aina vomited something out of her. It took a few seconds to take in to place on what was happening around her. Aina then got up, and picked up her metal brush pole. Just then she heard some shattering, and saw where was Akatsuki. She shattered into pieces, and revealed a so called Demon. Everything was just happening so fast, and now they ran after the blue figure who called herself Apsaras the Demon.

Then came a man after they stopped chasing after the demon. He had a mask, was tall, and was very clean. She was pretty filled in when he said that the demon was her classmate Akatsuki died when her body shattered in Apsaras. She would mourn for her later, and build a tombstone for her later.  But more importantly it was about Mrs. Sasaki. It was just a small glimmer of hope for her to find her missing teacher, But throughout the ordeal she sat quiet. She'd guess that everyone else was pretty caught up, and she didn't know what to do.

But before her shadow was defeated, she obtained a small glimmer of hope. She came into realization on why she was here. Her parents used to love each other, and it another small glimmer of hope that they would  be together. Anything can happen the only thing that can stop her now was believing it can't happen.

Seiji was mildly amused by the sight of Aina's shadow attaching itself to Takemi. It was intriguing to see that their enemies could be disarmed in such a fashion. Of course, Seiji felt disinclined to ever use such a method himself. On top of that, he realised that, while the shadow may have stopped attacking, it was still firmly in possession of the girl, so they still needed to rectify that. Fortunately, Kazuma got around to that shortly after recovering, dispatching the shadow within Aina with ease. It seemed all was well in their group.

But then, a bloodcurdling scream shook Seiji from his thoughts. It was Akatsuki Bancroft, whom had seemingly done nothing the entire fight. In all the chaos and confusion, Seiji had forgotten she was there. After spasming for a while, the girl exploded into fragments. It was a horrifying scene to behold. From where their fellow student once stood, a creature emerged. Some blue skinned humanoid that had the audacity to destroy a girl to destroy an innocent girl for it's own sake. The more it spoke, the more it made Seiji's blood boil. If Hibiki had not been first to assault the creature, Seiji would have certainly set upon it. But the creature fled before anyone else could engage it. The blasted thing escaped with no consequences. Seiji could do nothing but seethe with anger.

Then they were approached by something else. In spite of the man's bizarre apparel and rabbit head mask, it seemed as though they were otherwise human. It was a suspicious thing to be chanced upon by another person out of the blue, but then, being stranded in this place with no direction to speak of, Seiji couldn't be too dismissive of this person's words. Annoyingly, he told them there was no point chasing the demon. Seiji wanted nothing more than to pursue it, but he did not wish to go barreling off without the rest of them. As the rabbit man continued, he mentioned that he knew where to find Ms. Sasaki. Seiji knew he could not go pursuing vengeance when someone was still in need of rescue. 

Takemi was the first to speak up, and she believed they should follow the man. "I agree." Seiji replied. "It's either follow him or wander aimlessly." Perhaps this man intended to lead them into a trap or whatever else, but given their experiences in this place so far, it seemed they were damned no matter what they did. At least they had some vague chance of rescuing Ms. Sasaki if they followed this lead.

Watching Takemi awaken in a similar fashion to what she had just experienced, Kumiko observed the newest creature to appear. What kind of powers did this horse have? Staring intently as the fight continued, she saw the monster move followed by...absolutely nothing. Did it miss? The shadow seemed to change in behavior after that, becoming flustered and blushing. Was it really that pleased that blow didn't quite land? With a loud cry Shadow Aina charged toward Takemi, her face now a deep shade of red. "No you don't! Tyl-" Kumiko shouted back, preparing to summon her newfound ally once again to intercept her attack only to be interrupted as she grabbed onto her and fell to the ground giggling. Dumbfounded at this turn of events she stared wide eyed at the pair, lowering her guard as the reality of what was happening began to sink in. "Um. Wow. That's..." Raising a hand to her cheek she noticed that she was becoming it was warmer than normal, likely having become flushed from embarrassment. Luckily the mask that had somehow appeared on her just moments ago kept most of that hidden from the others. Faking a cough she turned away from the two, resting her sights on the closest person nearby, Junko. "Hello! Um, so, how're things?" She questioned. It was a rather terrible thing to ask at this moment considering what they were going through but it was all she could do to push what she perceived as such a sudden and extreme perversion to the back of her mind. All she could think was that she was glad that Takemi was on her side.

Continuing to hide her gaze from the spectacle she waited until Aina was returned to normal, looking over the group with a satisfied smile. All eight of them were back to normal. Preparing to let out a cheer of triumph, she froze in place upon realizing the error she had made. They were short one class member. Looking to Hibiki, she followed his eyes to the possessed Akatsuki who had up until now remained eerily silent. Before any of them had the chance to act again she let out a shriek of agony before everything she was shattered and faded away into static. Her clothes, body, and possibly even her mind were all gone. All that remained was some blue skinned thing. Horrified by the sudden explosion of flesh, she stood in shock trying to register what had just happened. Only part of Hibiki's conversation reached her. Demon. Container. Leaving? "N-no. You can't...leave." She spoke, barely audible above the sound of flame willing itself into existence in an attempt to strike her down.

With the appearance of the new figure she started to consider the level of danger they really were in. Despite being terrified of the unknown setting and the fate of the city this fact hadn't really crossed her mind, deep down viewing this as some kind of bizarre adventure for them to embark on. After encouraging Kazuma earlier she couldn't help but feel stupid as the reality sank in that this could have happened to any of them. Perhaps the worst part of all was that, deep down, she could hear her inner voice thanking fate that it wasn't her.

"I want to go after her." Kumiko spoke up after Seiji, trying with all of her strength to hold herself together both mentally and emotionally after the horrifying display they witnessed. "I don't think she's gone. Maybe she's still there. It's just...her body is..." Trailing off mid-sentence she desperately tried to come up with any excuse that would suggest that Akatsuki still remained in some form. Shaking her head at nothing in particular, as if to deny the situation they were now in, she turned to face the sharply dressed man wearing the rabbit mask. "Either way, I'll follow the rest of you."

Last edited by a moderator:
Hideyoshi stirred awake, he has unknowingly passed out from the attack from his classmates. He arises from the floor and let out a pained groan. Ugh, how embarrassing. He got the shit beaten out of him in his first fight, but he's not dead yet so that's a plus. When looked around he sees that all of his classmates are back to normal, which caused him to let out a breath of relief. But as he looked over them he couldn't find one of them, the nun Akatsuki he thinks her name was. She was nowhere to be found. Hideyoshi looked all over again but fear bellowed in his gut when he couldn't find her. "Hey Where's Akatsuki? Did I miss something?" He asked confused by the lack of a body. 

But before he could get an answer a voice spoke up, it was unlike the girl's before the shadow took over their bodies but it was a man.Suddenly a man emerged from the shadows with a strange mask and overly fancy clothes. but what he said next confirmed what he feared. "WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED WHEN I WAS OUT?!" Hideyoshi let out angrily as he put the pieces together, her shadow must've killed her. Could that have happen to him if he took longer? Akatsuki was gone, not dead but might as well be. The strange man then said they have to find their teacher, which Hideyoshi let out a deep resigned sigh as he looked at his classmates and most of them seem to agree to following the strange rabbit man. Hideyoshi closed his eyes and said threateningly. "I'll go with you as well, but the moment I think you are misguiding us I will make you pay, dearly."

The Rabbit Man sighs as he listens to Kumiko. "I admire your wishful thinking but that's just it. It's wishful." He cuts through the group and stands in front of the site where Akatsuki... "I've been here a long time. I've seen it happen on numerous occasions. I can't say if the demon born from your friend is truly her or a product of something else entirely, but, it is no longer your 'friend'. It is an inescapable fate..." Hibiki changes the topic and asks the stranger how he knows about Sasaki being dragged away by a shadow. The Rabbit Man clears his throat and scratches the side of his mask as if it is his own actual face. "I'm a bit embarrassed to admit this but I've been watching your group ever since you fell from the sky. This is the first time I witnessed such a thing." He places a hand on his "chin" in contemplation. "I wonder if that's how the others got here," he ponders aloud to himself. He looks back up at everyone. "Tell me. Is there some sort of floating city in the sky? Yes... That must be it. Where else could you have come from?" Floating city? Hibiki shakes his head in denial to the stranger's inquiry and explains that they come from a starkly different world than this, one without all the ruin, distortion, and shadows. The Rabbit Man is taken back by surprise. "A-Another world...? Free of shadows...? Where?! How does one get there?!" He seems frantic. Hibiki calmly explains that neither he nor the others know how to get back to their own world. The Rabbit Man hung his head in disappointment. "I-I see... For as long as I can remember, I've been trapped in this accursed place with no memories of how I arrived. It's been years... This is the first time I've heard of this 'other world without shadows'. How I long to escape this one..." He murmurs the last part so no one can hear him. He then shakes his head. "Never mind about that. Have you reached a consensus?"

Hibiki looks to the others and then back at the Rabbit Man, nodding once. Hideyoshi chimes in and explains that he'll make the stranger pay if he misguides them. The Rabbit Man nods once in affirmation, acknowledging Hideyoshi's warning. "Then we should hurry." He proceeds to walk in front of the group and leads them out of the subway. As they make their way across the ruined landscape, Hibiki asks the Rabbit Man his name. "My name?" He grows quiet for a brief moment. "I don't... have one. At least, not that I can recall. It's like I said, I woke up here without a single clue about who I am or my past." Hibiki says it's a shame to not remember one's name. "If I can be so bold as to ask all of you to think of a name for me. N-Never mind, forget that I ask something so silly." Maybe it would be a good idea to give him a name. The group continues onward.

Trish's Spring

The group arrives at a dilapidated building—one that looks like it can crumble at any moment. Curiously however, a beautiful wooden door engraved with ornate imagery of fairy tale creatures and a gold knob resides as the building's entrance. It doesn't match the aesthetics of the ruined building at all. Hibiki asks the Rabbit Man if this is where their teacher is. "I'm afraid not. However, it is a quick and much needed detour." He turns his entire body around to face everyone. "While your physical injuries have been healed, I can sense that your spirit requires mending. Facing the enemy in your current condition is ill-advised. There's someone here who can assist you with this dilemma." He walks to the beautiful door. "I know you've no reason to trust me but I hope you'll come inside." With that, the Rabbit Man opens the door and walks in. Without any hesitation or even a word, Hibiki walks in as well. What is inside the building completely baffles Hibiki: it looks like a beautiful ruin which mother nature has taken over. The building has no windows yet no one could see this place from the outside. It's as if Hibiki has been transported to yet another world. In the middle of the room is a huge spring; a soothing melody can be heard in the background. Suddenly, a fairy dressed in pink flies out from behind a few trees and approaches everyone. "Ooo, customers?!" Then the fairy sees the Rabbit Man and her excitement disappears. "Oh... It's only you, Mr. Fleabag. Are you here to freeload off of me again? Well you can forget it." She speaks with such spite for the Rabbit Man.

"It was one time... And I was unconscious... You administered service without my consent... Then billed me as soon as I awoke..." The Rabbit Man grumbles.

"It was one time too many. My business'll go down if I keep getting people like you in here." She then notices the students. "Who're they?"

"Acquaintances in need of your service."

The fairy's eyes instantly lights up. "Oooo! Well why didn't you say so sooner, you dumb animal?! Welcome to Trish's Spring! Name's Trish and this is the fountain of healing! I can cure all wounds... for a price."

Hibiki asks for the price. The Rabbit Man turns to Hibiki. "She attempted to charge me ¥1,000,000 the last time I was here."

"¥1,576,241 to be exact. Still waiting on your first payment, lousy carrot muncher..." Hearing the exuberant price, Hibiki tells the little extortionist to lay off the fairy dust.

"It's no wonder that you were kicked out of the fairy realm. Your greed knows no bounds. You're supposed to be performing your share of good deeds to earn your way back but at this rate..."

"This world runs on give-and-take! Don't be a bunch of cheapskates! And don't come crawling back to me if you end up dead!"

"H-How nefarious... You're more devious than the shadows!"

"You know what?! I hope you die, you deadbeat furry!" As the Rabbit Man and Trish continue with their argument, Hibiki walks over to the fountain to take a closer look.

Things were going a bit too fast for Kazuma. The fact that what this new power, this “Persona” had actually worked surprisingly well for one thing.  However it seemed that Aina was back to normal which gave Kazuma some relief.  However Kazuma began to remind himself that it wasn’t  over yet as there was one more possessed classmate left. If Kazuma remembered correctly the girls name was Akatsuki.  As Kazuma began to nervously turn towards her he could hear a loud scream coming from Akatsukis direction.   As Kazuma turned he saw her begin to shatter and disappear and in her  place a strange blue creature. 

Kazuma stod there with his mouth wide open . This definitely didn’t seem normal. Or at least it didn’t happen to Aina even when she was possessed and  it definitely did not happen to Kazuma when he was being controlled. So this must be something else right? Had they waited to long? Or  maybe this was something else entirely.  Kazuma’s speculations was put to a halt as  a strange man approached the group wearing a bunny mask who explained that while akatsuki was beyond  saving he claimed to know where Sasaki was.  This guy seemed very suspicious.  From the strange mask to his outfit he seemed suspicious. Hell how did he even get down here in the first place? Kazuma didn’t want to trust him but at the same time what else did they have. They had no idea how to find Sasaki and she was still okay maybe it would be better to get her first.  Even if this was some kind of trap this was the best chance they had and the others seemed to be agreeing on this. After Kazuma built up enough courage to speak  he began to speak. “This is our best shot.  I think we should follow him. Even if we do decide to go whatever that blue thing was we should first go help Sasaki.                           

Kazuma  began to watcheas Hibiki and the rabbit man seemed to be having a conversation. As he began to listen in he began to hear things about the rabiit man. He seemed to have lived here. He  also seemed to be shocked by the notion  of world without those strange creatures that seemed to be called “shadows”.  After a slightly long walk the group finally approached a strange fountain. Before Kazuma could notice enough else the group was approached by some kind of…. Fairy.  After she was introduced as Trish she began to offer her services in exchange for…. Around one millon yen. That was way to much! How the hell could anyone afford this!  As the nameless Rabbit man and the fairy woman began to yell and argue with each other Kazuma began to examine the area around him. 

Seiji sympathised with Kumiko's desire to pursue the demon. He too wanted to do nothing more, but he had already made up his mind that Ms. Sasaki needed to be dealt to first. Hideyoshi rejoined them in consciousness and proceeded to freak out. Seiji could hardly blame him, but he did wish that he hadn't seen fit to threaten their new companion. While he was suspicious, it would do them no good to antagonise him for no reason. The last thing they needed was to offend the only helpful individual they had found down here. Who knew if they might be the type to be petty? At the very least, they seemed to still be intent on helping them proceed. After a while, he lead them to some new location, claiming it would help "mend their spirit". Seiji had no idea what he was on about, but he could only guess it had something to do with these new powers they had awoken. Completely out of his depth on the subject, he would just have to trust the rabbit man knew what he was talking about.

Amazingly enough, wherever he had lead them happened to be a tranquil spring, replete with its own musical theme playing. It was almost a nice break from all the dreary ruins they had come across. Then the fairy appeared. It seemed the rabbit man had a history with it, as they both descended into arguing. Apparently there was also an absurd charge for the use of this spring. It started to seem as though this detour was a patent waste of their time. Seiji doubted anyone was carrying a spare million yen on hand, and even if they were, he doubted they wanted to fork it over for some kooky spring. It seemed like the best thing to do would be to extricate themselves from the situation before they became stuck having to listen to the bickering of fairies and strange rabbit men forever.

"Excuse me," Seiji piped up, trying to get the attention of the arguing pair. "Perhaps it would be better if we just left? We don't have the means to afford this service." He was hoping to put it across as tactfully as possible so they didn't offend anyone. Not that he really expected they would ever want to make use of this extortionate spring, but at the very least, it would pay not to make enemies needlessly. He could only hope he would be heard, and that they could carry on towards Ms. Sasaki.

Seeing that they were following the strange man after all, Aina followed after her classmates. She was no leader, and neither will she ever be. There were many flaws about her becoming a leader, and it didn't suit her well. Kumiko's ambition to follow the new monster, that was Akatsuki. Aina gotta admit it was frighting to lose a classmate that you knew, and maybe a little more to Hibiki, since he barely knew her at all. 'I will build you a grave, to be remembered' Akatsuki won't be forgotten in Aina's eyes, as she continued to follow after the rabbit man. He was strange, and was very mysterious, hiding behind that mask of his. She would wander what was behind it, and remembered that she wore a mask when she was possessed. The only worse thing is that this mysterious person might be possessed person who lived here for a long time, but it would be weird to accuse someone they barely knew and who was relatively friendly.

They went along the way to go somewhere, the Bunny masked man was leading them, and wondered. It was strange to trust a complete stranger, then again he was doing them a favor, and help them find Ms.Sasaki. When the thought came to mind, she was particularly scared on what happened to her. Did the monster possess her? Kill her? The thought shivered Aina, but of course it wouldn't hurt to hope that she was okay. The logically reasoning is that if the shadow were to kill her, then it would of done it there. and then, but possess her was the real question. So many thoughts raced into her mind, until clarity came into her mind when the Bunny masked man told them he had no name.

It took time to settle in, when they traveled throughout the place, for her to think of a name. Yamamoto? No..., how about Aoi? No that didn't seem to fit. Aina began to think harder, until they reached the place. Then out came the fairy, in which was oddly strange to being dressed like that. She thought to herself, until she finally got a name for the Bunny Masked Man. There was this movie that she watched with her parents, that she always favored. She tried to remember the title, and came out as 'Adelias in Fairyland'. But most importantly she remembered the actor name who voiced, and maybe played the character the White Rabbit. Seeing that the fairy, and the bunny man argue she decided to intervene. "Please please, stop the arguing, what's the point of it?" Aina said as she started to speak. "There's always hope for Mrs.Trish, and maybe she would still get in" Aina said defending the fairy, since it was pretty unfair to doubt a person's fate, even if they're not human. "Also I think I thought of a name, it'll be Shiro" Aina said, before thinking at back at the name. "Shiro Usagi, and sorry Mrs.Trish for his trouble making"

As the masked man defended his statement that their classmate was truly gone Kumiko felt her heart sink. This wasn't something that she could accept quite yet. Not until she found the demon and made sure there wasn't a trace of humanity left. While she was concerned for Ms. Sasaki she wasn't entirely optimistic for her fate since she hadn't seen her since prior to falling into the hole. The strange newcomer continued speaking toward the group revealing that he had been following them. Resisting the temptation to chastise him for helping, he briefly revealed his fear of the creatures they had been battling - "shadows", as he referred to them. A fitting name. That would mean that there were people here who were battling them as well, right? While she was disappointed that nobody else had chimed in and sided with her to pursue whatever it was that Akatsuki had become, she had to admit that her curiosity was growing at the prospect of learning more about this place. Silently she followed the group as they traveled onward, now led by their mysterious guide.

"This isn't what I was expecting."

The words were softly spoken. The building they had entered appeared to be abandoned, but the inside housed quite a beautiful hot spring. The extremely pink owner rushed out audibly displeased by the man's presence and began to argue with him over the bill he had from their past encounter. "One and a half..." This was a joke. This had to be a joke, right? Did he really drag them from the hell of inner destruction only to get some companions in his own debt driven hell? Aina was busy trying to play the role of peace keeper, though she didn't particularly care about their quarrel so long as they weren't dragged into it. Seiji had suggested leaving, stating that they couldn't afford it. Unless one of them was secretly a lottery winner then there wasn't any chance of being able to pay, but she suspected he threw out this fact due to wanting to pursue the more pressing issues they faced. Staring toward the spring she tapped her foot lightly, stopping as a thought had struck. He was absolutely right, they needed to move on. Even so this may be the only opportunity she could get. She had to try and take it. It wouldn't matter once they escaped anyway.

"Healing sounds nice. Maybe we can make a deal." Reaching under her sweater Kumiko slipped her hand into the front pocket of the collared shirt underneath, grasping onto the contents within. Pulling them out her eyes rapidly flicked between four specific members of their group before falling on Trish, holding out an open palm containing four coins toward the fairy who still seemed focused on berating the man. "I have ¥53. Not a lot, but...well, we can divide it up and make payments I guess?" She suggested, not even considering the prospect of consulting with the others before dragging them into her plan.

The childish bickering between the Rabbit Man and Trish lasted for some time before Seiji finally intervenes. He suggests to the Rabbit Man that it may be a wiser course of action to simply leave and continue their pursuit of rescuing Sasaki. "My apologies. I didn't mean for it to come to this. I thought she would be more... erhm... 'cooperative' if I brought her actual customers. Apparently, the opposite is true. She's actually more unreasonable now."

Trish brushes off the comment as if she hadn't even heard it in the first place. "If you bums don't have money then get a job and stop wasting my time." Aina then cuts her way into the conversation, also telling the two to stop arguing before stating that there is still hope for Trish to earn her way back home. A nice sentiment but she made the mistake of calling Trish "Mrs." "Hey! Who're you calling 'old'?! I'm only two hundred and- Wait, or am I three hundred...?"

"'Mrs.' implies that you're married, not old."

"Well it sure sounds old!"

Aina continues on and suggests a name for the Rabbit Man: Shiro. Shiro Usagi. Not the most creative name but it's better than not having one at all, right? "Shiro..." The Rabbit Man contemplates.

Aina also apologizes to Trish for his actions but made the mistake of calling her 'Mrs.' once more. "Watch that mouth of yours before I sew it shut!"

"I... I have a name... I have a name!" Shiro seems ecstatic to finally have a name he can go by.

"What are you on about?" Trish asks, still annoyed.

"Don't you understand, you insufferable pixie? I have a name!"

Before the two could go at it again, Kumiko interjects in the conversation. She asks Trish if they can work out a deal—a payment plan essentially. Trish doesn't seem to happy about the paltry amount Kumiko managed to dig out of her dress shirt pocket. "¥53? This ain't a charity, Missy! Come back when you're not trying to rob me stupid!"

"Pot. Kettle. Black..." Shiro clears his throat. "If I may: you haven't had a customer in years. It'd be wise to strike a deal with these individuals now as you may find it to be highly profitable in the near future."

Trish ponders the situation for a moment. She pouts. "I guess there just aren't that many teenagers running around with magical powers anymore..." She doesn't seem completely satisfy but it looks like she may agree to a deal of some kind. "Alright, tell ya what? There's this place nearby—gaudy-looking and attracting shadows from all over. It's pissing me off. Go deal with whatever's drawing out all of those shadows and this first healing will only cost each of you ¥800 when you have the money. Don't worry, I'll come to collect it as soon as you have it. Oh, and I'll take the ¥53 too. Call it... 'additional fees' hehe." The money suddenly disappears from Kumiko's hand. "Right. Let's get to it." Using her whip like a magic wand, she motions the water from the fountain above the students' heads and it cascades down as rain. Upon touching the students, they can feel the water healing all of their injuries, physical and spiritual. The water evaporates quickly, leaving them dry once more.

> Party HP and SP fully restored

Trish proceeds to swiftly kick all of them out of her spring and warns them not to come back until they complete their end of the deal and also telling them to have money up front next time they want healing. Well that was a strange series of events. Furthermore, Trish kind of just forced them into the deal without any of them being able to voice their opinion. Oh well. What's done is done. Shiro apologizes to everyone for the ordeal they had to went through. Hibiki changes topic and asks about the "gaudy" place that attracts shadows Trish mentioned earlier. "Ahh, that. Unbeknownst to that avaricious fairy, that's actually where we're headed. It's where your teacher has been taken." Good. They shouldn't waste any more time.

Château de L'Amour

A grand chateau lies before the group's vision. Unlike the other locations they've seen, this one isn't in ruins and it seems to have taken the place of the Wonder Mall that exists at this spot in the normal world. The chateau follows French architecture but it has a more sinister aesthetic to it with imagery of hearts, thorns, and chains strewn about the place in the form of ominous statues and the like. An unnatural deep pinkish purple cloud hangs overhead above the entire manor. The countless twisted, heart-shaped windows are stained with a red liquid—blood perhaps? The last thing of note is the four giant heart-shaped chains that secures the chateau permanently to the mansion grounds. "This is it." Shiro turns to everyone. "Admittedly, I wished to rescue your teacher alone but, sadly, I fear I would've only ran away with my tail tucked in between my legs—not that I have a tail, mind you. No, I simply do not possess the powers you all do." Shiro notices something a distance away and urges everyone to hide behind the numerous wall hedge plants that surrounds the chateau. Hibiki peers out to see two individuals in the distance: a boy and a girl. What's this? They're wearing the uniform of Koden Academy. Their faces are devoid of life, however, and bottomless black pits take the place of their eyes while a roman numeral number is carved into their foreheads. They are also chained together at their right and left wrists and ankles. "That's a shadow." According to Shiro but it doesn't look like those shadowy blobs from earlier. "Shadows take various forms. This is just the one that resides here." Interestingly, Shiro refers to the boy and girl as if they are one entity.

The boy part of the shadow begins to yank forcefully at the chains that binds him with the girl as if to lead her in a particular direction. She struggles at first but then gives in, finding herself too weak to resist. The shadow disappears into another part of the grounds. The group takes the opportunity and makes for the entrance of the chateau only to be stopped when another shadow—the same boy and girl pair—appears from behind a potted plant. The two halves collectively grab their heads and begin screaming in pain, bursting into glass just like Akatsuki. From the black smoke comes two entities: a small fairy garbed in blue and a creepy woman whose hair covers her entire body. "Finally free! It feels so good to stretch my wings!" the tiny fairy states. The fairy then notices the group.

Demon Negotiation Begins

"Hey, you!" She points to Hibiki. "This isn't a place for humans. Beat it!"

Hibiki remains silent.

"Wha- H-Hey, what's with the silent treatment? We'll kill you if you don't leave."

Hibiki tells her to stand aside.

"You're looking down on me because I'm small, right? I'll make you regret that!" She discharges electricity around her wings to seem more intimidating.

Hibiki puts his hand over his face and summons his mask along with his Persona, gazing at her with his bright yellow eyes.

She yelps in fear. "H-Hey, we're just chatting right? No need to get angry. W-What do you want?"

Hibiki asks if she can help him.

> Attempts to recruit Pixie

> Rolls 16

> Recruitment successful

"Hmm, alright, I'll help you out. Just stop staring at me like that..."

Hibiki's Persona and mask disappears, returning his eyes to normal.

"Well, it's been fun knowing you," she says to the other demon then turns back to Hibiki. "I'm Pixie! I may be small but I pack a wallop!" Pixie transforms into a mask of her own face and vanishes, reappearing immediately on Hibiki's face then shattering into ephemeral fragments. Hibiki feels as if he's uncovered a new facet of himself.

Demon Negotiation Ends

"What was that?" Shiro curiously asks. Hibiki doesn't know what to say so he demonstrates it to the group. He summons his rabbit mask once more but, this time, instead of Sigurd appearing, Pixie appears as his Persona. Hibiki then dismisses her. It seems Hibiki can acquire new Personas this way. Can his classmates do so too? Well, there is one more demon... After that situation is resolved, the group enters the chateau and into the gigantic foyer where they are greeted by a conscious Sasaki who seems to be speaking to some man with yellow eyes like the shadows. He looks to be around her age.

"I..." Sasaki speaks weakly.

"Look at me when you're talking to me, Hotaru!" The man shouts at her angrily. Sasaki fearfully looks to him. "Humph, pathetic... So... Why'd you run away all those years ago? I thought you loved me."

"Y-You're not a part of my life, anymore! Just go away!"

"Hahahaha! I never knew you had such fire in you! Makes me want to keep you around that much more!"

"You don't deserve me anymore! You ruined my life, you bastard!"

The man grits his teeth in anger. "Bitch!" He walks over to Sasaki and slaps her face hard, knocking her onto the ground. "You belong to me, get it?! You can't escape me! Not in here!" The man begins to change, violently mutating into an enormous creature: half man, half woman split down the back with the latter on top. There is nothing below their combined waists but a shadowy mass. They are featureless like mannequins with the addition of hair atop their heads. The man possesses greyish black skin and resembles Sasaki's abuser while the woman—possessing snow white skin—resembles Sasaki; the male half has feet for arms while the female half has both of her arms. The pair are adorned with heart-shaped chains wrapped around their combined bodies and the gender symbols of male and female are visibly seen impaled through their torsos. What manner of creature this is is even a mystery to Shiro.

"I-Is that a shadow? I've never seen anything like it."

"Till death do us part, right Hotaru-chan?! Baby, you're stuck with me FOREVER! Hahahaha!"

"No! No! No! No! No!" Sasaki clutches her head, seemingly losing her mind.

It's not certain if defeating this creature will save Sasaki or not but it appears to be the group's only option. Sigurd's mask appears on Hibiki's face before shattering away.

> Hibiki switches Persona: Pixie to Sigurd

"Persona!" Hibiki calls forth Sigurd who aims his sword towards the giant entity. Hibiki feels his spirit draining.

> Target: Enraptured Lovers

> Sigurd uses Tarunda

> SP: 71 --> 59

> Rolls 9

An harsh circle of light envelops the entirety of the monster and drains it of its power.

> Enraptured Lovers' attack is decreased by 25% for 3 turns

"Be careful everyone! I fear this fight may not come as easy as the battle against your shadows."

Hibiki
HP: 119 / 119
SP: 59 / 71
Buffs: N/A
Debuffs: N/A
No Ailments

Aina winced as the yelling at the Trish came towards her direction. In all honestly she would more or so likely be the one who took yelling badly. She glanced over to Shiro, and smiled for a little bit. She was glad to make him happy, but back to matters about Trish. She ended getting kicked out of the fountain place with the rest of the classmates, as she winced. The fairy must of been at very powerful to kick them out, at the same time which she noted. She would at least try to make friends with Trish, not with the discount, but to get along, and see her as well... a friend. Resuming to the place where her classmates, and herself of course got kicked out, she was happy to hear that they were going to find Mrs.Sasaki soon.

Château de L'Amour

Aina examined the Chateau, and enjoyed how it looked, without the chains, and other aesthetic stuff. This would of been a great place to meet up, for a date if only the again if the blood, and other aesthetics were removed. Shiro notified about not helping until, he ushered everyone else to cover. When Hibiki took a peak on what was going on, Aina did as well. Just like what Hibiki saw Aina, saw two children holding hands with lifeless eyes. It was having a creepy thought that these children went over towards the hole, and died here. Aina followed the group, as they went over to the entrance to find the girl, and boy holding their head.

Just like Akatsuki they bursted into many shards of glass to reveal a fairy, and a woman whose hair covered almost her entire body except for the face. "Finally free, after what it felt like years, I can finally serve lady Izanami, in the hunt with Izanagi" The women said as she looked over to the group. "I will pledge my loyalty by killing you" The Entity said as it started to glow in darkness. 

Demon Negotiations

Aina looked over, and defiantly stared at the ghost. Before the ghost was able to cast Mudo, Aina puts on the mask, and a women in a kimono appeared with a unsheathed sword. "I am Thou, and Thou are I... I am Tokoyo, and I will take your burdens, and place them onto me" The women said as she dashed towards the lady, and swung her unsheathed sword at the ghost. 

> Target: Yomotsu-Shikome

> Ability: Bash

> Roll: 3

Tokoyo swung her unsheathed sword at the ghost, but it missed. The Ghost retaliated, by throwing it's hair at Tokoyo.

> Target: The Shy Pillar

> Ability: Skewer

> Roll: 4

Tokoyo dodged the attack, and disappeared as Aina's mask faded away. The ghost stared at Aina.

Aina negotiates a trade, at the ghost. The ghost seemingly agrees, more and more as Aina continued to talk.

"I see you will help me in thy quest for Lady Izanami very well I accept thy contract" The Ghost lady said, as she disappeared. Her form later revealed to transform into a mask. Just like what happened to Pixie's mask, it shattered into pieces upon appear on Aina's face. This feeling that Aina surged through, felt as if she knew more about herself then ever, as the Demon Negotiation ends.

Aina fell down to her knees, as she felt something happen to her body. Summoning Tokoyo felt like she stabbed herself, to inflict damage to others, which was a creepy thought. 

Seeing Hibiki demonstrate his ability to summon Pixie, Aina felt relieved. Upon gaining the ghosts mask, she learned of it's name Yomotso-Shikome. She along with the group followed Hibiki, as they confronted what seemed to be Mrs.Sasaki husband. She put her hands on her mouth, as she saw how horrible he treated her, and then began to transform into a hideous monster. Seeing Hibiki begun to battle the monster Aina did the same.

"Assist me!" Aina yelled as the mask of Yomotso-Shikome appeared on her face. Along with her so did Yomotso-Shikome. The entities eyes glowed red, as the monster in front of them glowed purple.

> Target: Enraptured Lovers

> Yomotso-Shikome uses Poisma

> 55 -> 50

> Roll:15

Aina:

HP:128/135

SP:50/55

Buffs:N/A

Debuffs:N/A

No Ailments

Seiji could scarcely believe his ears when he heard what Kumiko suggested. 53 yen? Not only that, but divided between the lot of them? She may as well have offered Trish play money. Seiji was expecting the fairy to get offended by the mere mention of it. To a certain degree, she did...until the recently named Shiro convinced her to take the deal. Seiji never expected her to agree in a million years, but she did, though on the condition they cleared out some nearby location of creatures. Doubly baffling, all she wanted was 800 yen from each of them rather than the staggering sums she was touting earlier. 800 yen was pocket change; Seiji's family could afford to wipe their arses with 800 yen every day if they really wanted to. Not one to look a gift horse in the mouth, Seiji resolved to simply go along with this new arrangement. In a display of magic, Trish manipulated the spring water to rain down on them. At first, Seiji was hesitant to get his uniform wet, but the water evaporated without a trace in short succession. The wonders of this world were many indeed. It was only a slight tickle, but Seiji felt as though a part of his vigor had been restored.

Then Trish forced them all out swiftly after. Although she had been a touch more reasonable in the last few moments, Seiji had overall found the creature rather detestable. Hopefully they would soon rescue Ms. Sasaki and be done with this place. Though his thoughts did dwell on the fate of Akatsuki. He would like to try and find that demon to exact swift and final retribution, or perhaps even restore the girl to life if possible, but they could hardly stay in this place on the vague hope they would track that Asparas down. They had lives to return to, as bitter as the thought sounded in his head. A fortunate turn of events was the revelation that the place Trish wanted cleared out was the same place Shiro believed Ms. Sasaki to be within. Seiji was more than eager to carry on ahead to the place.

Château de L'Amour

Once again, they found themselves in a rather fantastic environment. A mansion with a distinctly European theme about it, as it happened. As usual, however, the whole place seemed to reek of danger and villainy. Was Trish's spring the only pleasant locale in this whole world? Shiro explained that he intended to rescue their teacher on his lonesome. Seiji had to wonder if that was a legitimate intention of his or if he was saying this to drum up sympathy. He didn't exactly suspect Shiro of being dishonest, but Seiji was nothing if not prudent. They still didn't know who or what he really was, considering his apparent amnesia and mostly obscured appearance. Seiji wondered why he wore that mask the whole time. They had their own masks, but they only materialised when they invoked their newfound powers. Shiro was still an enigma, no matter how trustworthy he had so far proved.

Taking shelter when they were urged to do so, the revelation that there were more of those shadow creatures they had encountered earlier was a cause for some concern. It was only to be expected, yet Seiji couldn't help but worry about this. Did this not mean there were more people suffering as they had earlier? Did they not need to help them before they shared the same fate as Akatsuki? Seiji wanted to suggest that they attack, but the group seemed intent on moving forward. Then, they were intercepted by another shadow creature, much like the first. In a short space of time, they succumbed to the same fate as Akatsuki. Seiji could only grit his teeth as the pair shattered and more of these "demons" emerged. His first instinct was to fight, yet, others in the group ended up engage the demons in conversation of all things. Amazingly enough, Hibiki and Aina managed to coerce the demons into servitude. Seiji was not entirely pleased with the idea of employing the demons as allies, but now wasn't the time to split hairs over such things. At the very least, they could sick these creatures on whatever other horrors awaited them, and hopefully they might destroy each other.

Entering the chateau, it seemed Ms. Sasaki was right there in the first room, as if placed for their convenience. It seemed she was being confronted by a strange man. Or at least, he was strange to the rest of them, as Ms. Sasaski clearly knew who it was. The pair argued, and the man transformed into a degenerate creature. It seemed battle was inevitable. Hibiki leaped into action first, followed by Aina. Seiji decided to take the initiative and be next to attack. He called his Persona forth and unleashed a thunderbolt upon the creature...

> Lear uses Zio

> SP: 66 --> 62

> Rolls 18

Seiji:

HP: 124/124

SP: 62/66

No Ailments

Much to nobody's surprise Trish wasn't thrilled with the offer that Kumiko suggested. Reaching to touch her lips with her index finger she pondered over what she could possibly do to convince her to see this as mutually beneficial, but luckily the newly named Shiro spoke up on her behalf. Funnily enough, the man that had been fighting with her ever since their arrival was the one to succeed in this effort. Smiling deviously for a flash before forcing her expression back to its sunny disposition, she felt the coins disappear from her hand. Before she had the opportunity to comprehend the strange magic the fairy began to wave her whip, manipulating the water above them. As it fell upon the group she had to admit that it was quite soothing, evaporating quickly and leaving them dry. Yet Kumiko was less than satisfied over the experience.

"That isn't-" She began to protest, but made little progress before she and the entirety of the group were kicked out of Trish's place of business. All nine of them. It was actually rather impressive how forceful she was about it. Opening her palm she stared down at her now empty hand, shaking her head lightly. It was such a trivial amount of money that it shouldn't even bother her, but the principle behind it all disgusted her. That wasn't the kind of service she was hoping for. Where was the conveniently censored eye candy? Those animations had lied to her, this wasn't supposed to be how it worked! Letting her arm fall back to her side, Hibiki spoke up and asked about their next destination. Luckily Shiro revealed that Ms. Sasaki had been taken there so it wasn't a massive detour. While she had some concerns about trusting his word at first his intent to help them did appear genuine. This was the only lead they had. Maybe it would be okay. 

"...want my money back." Kumiko mumbled under her breath as she followed the others in departing, idly flicking her riding crop weakly back and forth.

Château de L'Amour

Kumiko's eyes lit up as they approached the chateau. Aside from the springs everything else seemed to be in complete ruin and disarray. This still had a threatening atmosphere but it wasn't quite the same. Everything appeared to be so elegant and beautiful, lost more to time than some catastrophe. To put it into words was difficult, but it was comparing some beaten up old wolf to a brightly colored poisonous animal. Both were dangerous but one was at least something to be admired from a distance. Adjusting the grip she held on her weapon, she held her hands out and extended her index fingers and thumbs, holding them apart to mimic the borders of a theater screen. Before they could investigate the surroundings to a great amount of detail, Shiro spoke up once more to warn them of the shadow nearby. Leaning downward she quickly jogged behind the safety of a nearby hedge, peeking her head out from cover just enough to continue to observe the obstacle. Two of them, each wearing a familiar uniform. It sent a chill down her spine. Whatever it meant she wasn't entirely sure she wanted to know. It was quickly dismissed by their guide as the simple fact that this was just how they appeared but that seemed far too convenient. As it slowly made its way into the building she prepared to dash inside as well, only to stop as another identical monster took its place. She winced as the two of them broke away in a manner identical to their classmate, two new demons standing in their place. Almost immediately they were spotted, but Hibiki and Aina quickly handled the situation by speaking with them. The fact that they were even able to recruit them was a breath of fresh air not out of a fear of combat, but more that this reinforced her belief that they can be reasoned with. There was no doubt in her mind now, she simply had to find the individual they once called Akatsuki.

Upon entering the chateau they ran into their teacher in the very first room, pleading with something that more or less seemed human to leave her alone. There was certainly some kind of history between the two, his tone speaking volumes about their past. In a fit of rage she struck Ms. Sasaki to the ground before transforming into some terrible perversion of both their human appearances. Continuing to taunt her, Ms. Sasaki broke down in a hysterical fit. At this moment the others decided to strike, a decision she fully supported as her rage began bubbling to the surface. They had proven that diplomacy was a valid choice but for this instance the thought hadn't crossed her mind. No, this thing needed to be hurt just as he seemed to enjoy hurting others.

"Make him pay, Tyltyl!" Kumiko yelled, leaning back as she placed her hand over her face. Pointing at their enemy with her weapon the old man once again phased into existence in front of her.

> Tyltyl uses Bash

> HP: 90 -> 85

The Persona reached into his cloak and pulled the birdcage out once again, dragging his feet at a snail's pace toward the monster. It appeared to be struggling to make it to his destination until it shot forward in a blur as if propelled by something. Winding his arm back Tyltyl prepared to swing the object across its target...

> Rolls 3

...only to drop it during the wind up, sending only a gentle breeze of air toward him. Lazily dropping his stance the old man and the bird faded back into nothingness.

Kumiko - The Adorable Hyperactive Heart
HP: 85 / 90
SP: 100 / 100
No Ailments

Kazuma’s face began to turn into a shocked expression after hearing Kumikos offer. Kazuma knew he wasn’t the best at math but even he knew that was way off. His jaw dropped completely when the rabbit man who now went by the name “Shiro” somehow managed to convince the fairy to take the offer with the only fee being  to get rid of the other shadows that were bothering her . Before Kazuma knew it  water was being poured down on him and the rest of the group.   What was strange however was just how quickly  the  water began to evaporate off him leaving him just as dry as he was a few minutes ago.  Hardly the weirdest thing that had  happened today but still  was where up there.    As the others began to follow Shiro Kazuma decided to follow suit. After all while Kazuma still had some minor suspicions about Shiro he was still the only lead they had.

Château de L'Amour    

As they finally reached their destination Kazuma was taken aback by the drastic change in sceneary.  A incredibly huge mansion  was standing in front of them.  It  looked like something out of an old movie! As the group walked through the mansion strange creatures that looked a lot like other students appeared but Shiro had said they were another form of “Shadows” . Before Kazuma could even think about making a move Hibiki and Aina both made quick work of the two. Hell it looked like they actually got the creatures on their side.  As they group progressed forward they finally found her: Ms Sasaki. And on the first floor no less! Maybe there luck was finally turning around! But then he noticed a strange man who began to talk to Sasaki. The two began to argue and yell at each other until suddenly the man turned into a very strange and quite frankly scary looking creature.  Kazuma began to notice quite a few of his class mates had already began to  fight the strange creature.  Kazuma began to run towards the others with the hope he would be useful.  

[SIZE=10.5pt]> Target: [/SIZE]Enraptured Lovers

>  Fantôme[SIZE=10.5pt] [/SIZE][SIZE=12pt]uses Bufu [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]> Roll 8 [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]> Sp 100-96 [/SIZE]

[SIZE=16pt]  [/SIZE]

Kazuma Yoshiki

[SIZE=11pt]Hp:90[/SIZE][SIZE=11pt][/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Sp: 100[/SIZE][SIZE=11pt][/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]Buffs: NA[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]Debuffs: NA[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]No Ailments[/SIZE]

"Akatsuki-chan's.... gone...?" Junko could only mutter to herself after seeing that horrific sight. She had her on her lap earlier and now she's just... gone? The mental strain of confronting her shadow, the reminder of her past and her worrying about what just happened caused her to shut down mentally. So for the entire time the group traveled to Trish's Spring and the minor argument that occured there, she simply stood by the side in a daze. Even the refreshing shower courtesy of Trish was mostly ignored except for the fact that any pain Junko felt was gone and she felt refreshed. Once that's done, she followed the group as they headed off towards their next destination.

Château de L'Amour

As they approached their destination, Junko idly took note of her new surroundings. The group was soon ambushed by an odd looking Shadow. Junko could hear Shiro warn them that they are another form of Shadows and readied her mop handle. She watched with morbid curiosity as the Shadow ruptured and two very different individuals came out. To her surprise, Hibiki and Aina initiated a sort of bargaining with the two Shadows and they morphed into Masks. 

"Well that's... A surprise..." Junko finally said after a long period of silence. Once that debacle is over, the group continued onward, moving deeper into the Chateau. They were soon greeted by the sight of a conscious Sasaki arguing with an unknown man around her age. His bright yellow eyes gave away his identity as that of another Shadow. Junko watched with a mixture of shock and anger as the Shadow struck Sasaki and spat out some very sexually charged taunts before he suddenly mutated into a hideous creature that looked like a man and a woman chained together. The Shadow started taunting Sasaki and the poor woman was clearly slowly losing her mind. That was the last straw. Something inside Junko snapped and she saw red.

"You... bastard...." Junko hissed, gripping her mop handle and glaring up at the Shadow.

"Not again... I won't let anyone else disappear when I'm still breathing! DINDRANE!!" Dindrane's mask appeared on Junko's face before she tore it away, summoning Dindrane.

> Dindrane uses Eiha

> Rolls: 13

> SP: 90 -> 86

Junko directed her Persona to target the Shadow, Dindrane raised her sword and a vortex of reddish darkness swirled around the Shadow in a harsh torrent of red and black. 

Hasegawa Junko

HP: 100/100

SP: 86/90

Buffs; N/A

Ailments: None

Everything seemed to happen really fast, the Rabbit Man, who Aina had named Shiro, took them to see a moody faerie who tried to charge them 1.5 million yen to heal them.  After some negotiation, they managed to get away with paying 800¥ each, which was much more manageable.  Then, Shiro finally took them to where Ms. Sasaki had been taken.

[SIZE=15pt]Château de L'Amour[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]It’s some sort of old castle, decorated with thorns, chains, and, oddest of all in this combination, lots and lots of hearts.  [/SIZE]The chains form hearts too.  Before they could do anything else, Shiro urged them all behind one of the hedges.  Peering out from behind the hedges, Takemi saw the creatures he wanted to avoid.  They almost looked human, but that dissonance was what made Takemi shiver.  She could understand why Shiro avoided these things.  He kept talking about it as if it were a single creature, but it seemed to not have a single mind, like a two-headed snake. 

[SIZE=11pt]One finished dragging the other away, and their own group crept towards the main entrance, only to be cut off by the same two Shadows.  [/SIZE]Before doing anything else, the two grabbed their heads in agony and burst into glass fragments, just like what had happened to Akatsuki.  All that was left of the two was another faerie, and what looked like a Yomotsu-Shikome.  Thankfully, they were both reasonably cooperative, the faerie agreeing to fight with Hibiki, and Yomostsu joining Aina.  This way they’d all be at full strength to fight off whatever had kidnapped Ms. Sasaki.

[SIZE=11pt]It was some disgusting, toad of a man.  [/SIZE]The two were just inside the foyer of the castle, the man spewing all sorts of crap about their old relationship.

[SIZE=11pt]Seeing that man smack their teacher around really got Takemi’s hackles up, and the instant he turned into a monster she took off at a full sprint, putting herself in between him and Ms. Sasaki.  [/SIZE]There was no point in talking to a slimy monster like this.  Their only priority was Ms. Sasaki’s safety.

[SIZE=11pt]“PERSONA!”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Target: Enraptured Lovers[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Samigina used Frei[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]SP 100 -> 96[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Roll: 19 [/SIZE]

Cast: Hideyoshi Amori

Hideyoshi's mind has been clouded by a multitude of emotions, fear, worry and moruning, Hideyoshi followed the crew silently while keeping a close eye on the rabbit name who Aina named Shiro, which at the time he mumbled about naming that thing like a pet. A fairy pissed him off but he didn't feel like arguing with her since she wasn't worth their time but at least they got to rest up in her springs which eased his sore muscles from knocked around earlier like a practice dummy. Hideyoshi followed Shiro silently with the group and they arrived to a strange place not long after.

Château de L'Amour

The group arrived to a strange castle like building which had a french flair to it. Hideyoshi himself never found the appeal to France, it seem strange and he doesn't know French so that may have put him off the place. And it most likely doesn't look as good as it does on the ads. But while he was admiring or insulting as it more like the building, Hibiki and Aina vanished from sight and came back not long after where the group decided to go forward to the castle's entrance. There some bullshit was happening, a man and a woman, the man was beating the woman and saying disgusting words at her, it boiled his blood, once he changed into a monster Hideyoshi followed Takemi and the rest to battle. Hideyoshi's mask appered on his face and while he was running he tore off the mask releasing Kitsune on the shadow.

> Target: Entrapped Lovers

> Kitsune uses Soul Break

> Roll: 16

> Sp: 110 > 105

Hideyoshi Amori:

HP: 80

SP: 105

Buff: N/A

Debuff: N/A

Ailment: None

Aina: Inflicts Poison status on Enraptured Lovers

> Seiji: Deals 37 Electric damage to Enraptured Lovers

> Kumiko: Bash misses Enraptured Lovers

> Kazuma: Deals 35 Ice damage to Enraptured Lovers

> Junko: Deals 30 Darkness damage to Enraptured Lovers

> Takemi: Critical Hit; Deals 100 Nuclear damage to Enraptured Lovers; Target is knocked down

> Hideyoshi: Fails to inflict ailment on Enraptured Lovers; Target already inflicted with an ailment

The barrage of attacks by the group of students is a spirited one but, unfortunately, not a very impressive effort. Ultimately, the monster seems to have barely taken a dent. That is, until Takemi takes her shot at the creature. Seeing the mistreatment of her teacher seems to have sparked a fire in the young lass as she summons her Persona and attacks it with a powerful explosion of energy; causing the monster to slump down in a weakened state. "It's in a vulnerable position. Quickly, now's your chance!" Shiro shouts to the group. Hibiki nods and signals the charge for everyone to attack the revolting mass with all their strength. Hibiki, with baton in hand, starts whacking away at the monster with all of his vigor. It's surprisingly fun...

> All-Out Attack: Deals 135 Almighty-Physical damage to Enraptured Lovers

((All-Out Attack tutorial. Normally, Takemi would signal the charge or cancel the attack for an extra turn))

The students retreat back to their original position to take a breather. The monster once again begins to move. It seems it isn't dead just yet, only humiliated. As it props itself back up onto its "feet", it snarls at the group. "Pesky brats! Don't come between the love of a man and a woman! It's only natural for functioning members of society to get hitched! You don't get it now, but I'll make sure that you do before this ends!" Before it could retaliate, the monster is suddenly injured further. It must be the poison from Yomotsu-Shikome.

> Poison Status: Deals 50 damage to Enraptured Lovers

The monster gazes at Junko. "I'll show you love! Sweet, amorous love!" The eyes of the male half begin to glow bright pink as it attempts to alters Junko's mind.

> Target: Junko @Wandering Hollow

> Enraptured Lovers uses Marin Karin

> Rolls 5

> Marin Karin fails

((Every party member is assigned a number 1-8 on a die. The boss' target is chosen by roll)

Despite its best efforts, it seems the monster cannot seduce Junko. "Tch... Can't melt this frozen heart it seems. No matter... I'll just break it instead! Along with every other one of you loveless rejects!" The silent woman half grabs the giant steel male gender symbol embedded through her chest and pulls it out. A red liquid pours from her gaping wound; it's much thicker than blood, almost honey-like in terms of consistency. Twisting her neck almost 180°, she glares at the group of students and tosses the symbol twirling at them like a projectile weapon.

> Target: Everyone

> Enraptured Lovers uses Rush of Passion

Fortunately, Hibiki's Tarunda from earlier takes effect.

> Hibiki: Rolls 18; Deals 35 Strike damage to Hibiki; HP: 119 --> 84

> Aina @TheForgottenDoll: Rolls 19; Critical Hit; Deals 88 Strike damage to Aina; HP: 135 --> 47; Target is knocked down

> Seiji @Tarquin: Rolls 6; Seiji resists Strike; Deals 7 Strike damage to Seiji; HP: 124 --> 117

> Kumiko @Ammy: Rolls 8; Deals 35 Strike damage to Kumiko; HP: 85 --> 50

> Kazuma @jonamonszx: Rolls 13; Deals 35 Strike damage to Kazuma; HP: 90 --> 55

> Junko @Wandering Hollow: Rolls 20; Critical Hit; Deals 88 Strike damage to Junko; HP: 100 --> 12; Target is knocked down

> Takemi @Veradana: Rolls 18; Takemi resists Strike; Deals 7 Strike damage to Takemi; HP: 90 --> 83

> Hideyoshi @Katakon: Rolls 3; Misses Hideyoshi

Hibiki attempts to evade the incoming attack but finds himself too late to get out of harm's way. The projectile smashes into him and knocks back a few feet before continuing its course towards the other students. After the projectile returns to the monster—specifically the female half—she impales it back into her chest. The monster isn't finished with its assault just yet as it had knocked down two of the students, giving it the opportunity it needs for another attack. It sets it sights on the hardy wall that managed to barely take any damage from its previous attack. "You still don't understand love, do you?! Let me rectify that!"

> Target: Seiji @Tarquin

> Enraptured Lovers uses Amorous End

> Rolls 12

> Seiji takes 60 Gravity damage. HP: 117 --> 57

"Persona!" Hibiki summons Sigurd who brings up his hand.

> Sigurd uses Agi

> SP: 59 --> 55

> Rolls 4

> Agi misses the target

An orb of fire forms in front of the monster but it dodges out of the way a few seconds before the the orb explodes, evading the fiery explosion completely.

Hibiki
HP: 84 / 119
SP: 55 / 71
No Ailments

Hideyoshi's spell seemed to not work the shadow, he let out a growl, but he got his vengeance on it when the rest of the group downed it and they ganged up on with their weapons in a mad frenzy, Hideyoshi stabbed the shadow with darts a few times himself before the group disperse.  The monster then said some disgusting bullshit that threatened to make him vomit if he has to listen to anymore of it mad ramblings. Thank god it's in pain otherwise he would be pissed if it got away with its bullshit. The monster cast a spell towards Junko but luckily it seemed to be missed or it didn't work which relieved him. He didn't want anybody to get hurt by this creeper monster Male half.

Suddenly the silent woman half pulled out the symbol out of its chest in a disgusting manner and started to strike the students with, everybody him was hit and a few of the people hit were hit hard. hideyoshi glared at the monster and yelled out. "You bastard will pay for hurting my classmates!" The Kitsune mask appeared on his face before he ripped it off his face, which caused his persona to appear and it let out a roar as the space around the monster became incredibly dense as he cast his first offensive spell, Gry, on it.

> Target: Entrapped lovers

> Kitsune uses Gry

> SP 105 --> 101

> Rolls 19

Hideyoshi Amori:

HP: 80

SP: 101

Buff: N/A

[SIZE=11pt]Her hit had blown the thing off its feet, and with a triumphant cry, they were all able to pile-drive it.  [/SIZE]Takemi drove her fists into it as much as she could before it was able to rise to its feet, and she was forced to retreat back to her position defending Ms. Sasaki.  Unfortunately, the monster took this as an opportunity to attack.  It taunted them as it rose before stumbling back as the poison started taking effect.  The male half turned its gaze towards Junko, still going on about its revolting ideas of love.  Its eyes took on a sinister gleam that made Takemi shiver.  Whatever the hell it tried to do to Junko clearly failed, since she was still standing perfectly normally.  However, the monster still had time to attack them further.

[SIZE=11pt][/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]The female half of the monster pulled the metal symbol from its body, a blood-like fluid pouring from the wound.  [/SIZE]It had no scent, but the sight of it still made Takemi retch.  She was distracted enough, trying to choke back the bile, that she wasn’t able to dodge the attack.  The thrown symbol smacked right into her, knocking her briefly off balance.  A hit like that should have at least broken a few ribs, but somehow, she’d managed to escape the attack relatively unscathed.  Samigina’s power chirred in the back of her mind.  Her classmates didn’t seem to be as lucky as she was; two of them were knocked flat off of their feet, Junko looking as if she could barely get up from the onslaught.  Luckily, for her, the monster used the opportunity of having knocked her and Aina down not to attack either of them, but to focus on Seiji who, like Takemi herself, had not taken significant damage from the initial attack.  Their group could at least be thankful for small mercies.

[SIZE=11pt][/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Either way, they needed to end this battle as soon as possible to avoid any other attacks like that.  [/SIZE]Hideyoshi was the first to take the next opportunity to attack, unleashing a massive amount of energy that seemed to blast the monster downwards.  Excellent.  She’d just have to follow up on that.  Seeing as how her spell had been so effective the last time, Takemi figured it would be prudent to continue with the same technique.  The mask appeared on her face once again.

[SIZE=11pt][/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]“Let’s go again!  [/SIZE]Frei!”

[SIZE=11pt][/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Samigina appeared behind her, raising his mace before slamming it down towards the monster.  [/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt][/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt][/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Target: Enraptured Lovers[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Samigina used Frei[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]SP: 96 -> 92[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Roll: 10[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt][/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]The energy of it didn’t seem to be as strong as the last time, but a hit was a hit, and anything that could add to this monster’s defeat was important. [/SIZE]

Takemi Hashimoto

HP: 83/90

SP: 92/100

[SIZE=11pt] [/SIZE]

It seemed that despite hammering this creature with all they had, and even dog piling it as Shiro suggested, the damn thing still stood tall. It's first attempt at retaliation was to try something on Junko. Whatever it had intended, it did not have an effect. Then it's other half lobbed a large projectile at them. For some reason Seiji did not understand, in spite of taking the full force of the blow, it did not feel all that damaging. The others seemed to have the worst of it, with some knocked off their feet. Seiji could only assume this was part of the powers they had unlocked. Lastly, the blighted aberration turned it's attention towards Seiji specifically. It cast a spell that struck him with significantly more force than the attack from before. It was enough to make Seiji reel for a few moments as the others committed to the battle once more.

Finally recovering, Seiji fixed the creature with a steely gaze. "You know, I think I DO understand love now. Here, let me return the favor..." He told it as he prepared another electrical spell from his Persona.

> Target: Enraptured Lovers

> Lear uses Zio

> Rolls 19

The bolt struck hard, knocking the beast down just like before. Feeling energized, Seiji decided to press the attack personally. "They say love is free, so let me give you as much as you can take." He once again unleashed a lightning attack.

> Target: Enraptured Lovers

> Lear uses Zio

> Rolls 11

"Jeez. Old man, that was...not great." Kumiko spoke her thoughts aloud, disappointed at her Persona's performance so far. Exactly what they were capable of still had an air of mystery so she simply called it forth with no real plan resulting in the failed strike. As her classmates continued their attacks Takemi landed a powerful blow knocking their enemy to the ground. At Shiro's suggestion they took the opportunity given to them and charged ahead, the first-year letting out a giggle as she swung her weapon across its form multiple times. Satisfied that she was able to hurt the shadow in some fashion, she hastily ran back a distance as it regained its footing and prepared to strike. She felt her body tense up, preparing to react to whatever trick it may pull from its sleeves. As it targeted Junko she felt relief wash over her. Pain wasn't something that she wanted to deal with so while she was concerned for the safety of the others it did make her less likely to be struck, horrible as that was to think. Unfortunately this comfort was quickly destroyed as it began to withdraw a fixture piercing her chest, an act that looked extremely unpleasant, and threw it toward the group with ease like a boomerang. Attempting to run aside the object was simply too large for her to avoid, smashing into her and sending her into a backward stumble. As the weapon returned to its owner and shifted the focus of their next action on Seiji, Kumiko quickly looked over her companions. The shape they were in certainly wasn't great.

"Shut up about 'love' already!" Kumiko shouted at the monster, becoming increasingly irritated at the bizarre attempts to "educate" them. This particular topic wasn't one she was in the mood for, doubly so from an abomination like that. Materializing the mask once more, her eyes quickly shifted to a bright yellow once more as her Persona reappeared, raising his bird cage in front of him.

> Tyltyl uses Garu

> SP: 100 --> 96

> Rolls 20

The air surrounding the monster's feet began to spin accelerating until finally bursting in a flash of bright green energy, sending the monster shooting upward several inches upward. Flailing wildly in an attempt to recover it instead landed on the ground with a thud. "We don't care about your stupid tantrum!' She continued, pressing the moment of weakness further.

> Tyltyl uses Garu

> SP: 96 --> 92

> Rolls 8

Kumiko Itou
HP: 50 / 90
SP: 92 / 100
No Ailments

Kazuma slowly began to panic as he realized just how much stronger creature was compared to the previous fights the group had been through. Well to be fair they had only been through around 1 and a half but the point still stood. It didn't help that after the creature had attacked him he wasn't exactly at 100 percent  As Kazuma looked at the rest of his class mates he began to notice that he wasn't the only one like that.  Kazuma began to grind his teeth. This hurt. Like a lot but he would have to grin and bare it. As the mask began to appear around his face he began to attack. 

Fantome uses Bufu

> Rolls 10

> Sp 96-92

Ice slowly began to form around his personas hand only to quickly launch at the large creature. If it worked once don't fix it right? As the ice shot at the monster Kazuma  began to smile possibly a bit to much. He considered adding a witty remark to the attack but quickly realized he didn't really have one to say. Maybe it would be better just to stay silent for this one.

Kazuma Yoshiki

[SIZE=11pt]Hp:55[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Sp: 92[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]Buffs: NA[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]Debuffs: NA[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]No Ailments[/SIZE]

> Hideyoshi: Target resists Gravity; Deals 9 Gravity damage to Enraptured Lovers

> Takemi: Deals 40 Nuclear damage to Enraptured Lovers

> Seiji: Critical Hit; Deals 93 Electric damage to Enraptured Lovers; Target is knocked down; 1-More Action! Deals 37 Electric damage to Enraptured Lovers; Target is Dizzy

> Kumiko: Critical Hit; Deals 113 Wind damage to Enraptured Lovers; 1-More Action! Target is weak to Wind; Deals 90 Wind damage to Enraptured Lovers

> Kazuma: Deals 35 Ice damage to Enraptured Lovers

After Seiji's powerful pair of attacks, Kumiko follows up with her own, utilizing her Persona's wind abilities to her advantage. As her initial attack connects, Shiro notices a change in the monster. "That last attack! It's weak to wind!" He alerts the group. It seems our mysterious masked stranger is capable of discerning the enemy's weaknesses. Capitalizing on the moment, Kumiko attacks once more with another powerful Garu. Kazuma is the last to attack with his signature ice spell. The monster, snapping out of its dizzying state, is further damaged by the poison ailment Aina had inflicted earlier in the battle.

Poison Status: Deals 50 damage to Enraptured Lovers

The monster now seems less inclined to act freely like it did previously, opting for a more cautious approach as it recovers from the onslaught of powerful attacks. "Arrgh... Perhaps you'll need to experience the wonders of love first hand!" The male head glares at Kazuma while the female head turns its attention to Junko.

> Target: Kazuma @jonamonszx; Junko @Wandering Hollow

> Enraptured Lovers uses Shackled Love

> Rolls 20

The eyes of the male and female counterparts begin glowing a pale blue and red respectively. Then, heart-shaped chains rise from the floor beneath Kazuma and Junko and wrap themselves around the arms and legs of the two students before pulling the two together, essentially restraining them to one another. As they are restrained, both Kazuma and Junko can feel their life force and spirit melding into one.

> Kazuma and Junko shares 50 HP / 50 SP for the next 3 turns

Despite what he had just witnessed, Hibiki remains focused on the battle. If any of them are to help Kazuma and Junko, it'll be by defeating this repulsive creature. The monster seems reluctant to take another action, most likely due to its ongoing recovery from the injuries it had suffered. In fact, it doesn't seem to have much fight left in it. Perhaps it's finally close to death? Hibiki may have missed his mark last round, but he intends to rectify his past failure now. "Persona!" Sigurd appears and aims his sights at the monster, readying for another Agi.

> Sigurd uses Agi

> SP: 55 --> 51

> Rolls 13

The orb of fire appears in front of the monster once again and, like the last time, it attempts to evade it but, due to its seemingly critical conditions, it fails to and is bombarded by a powerful explosion of flames. The fire seems especially effective against it. "You've done it! You've exploited another weakness!" Shiro reports.

> Enraptured Lovers takes 74 Fire damage and is knocked down

The monster slumps to the floor miserably as a result of Sigurd's attack. It's time to finish off this love-stricken refuse once and for all. Hibiki signals his classmates for one last assault and they all charge in, weapons in hand. Hibiki strikes away at the monster fiercely, putting all of his strength into each hit. As he continues to attack, he notices the shadowy flesh of the monster stripping away.

>  All-Out Attack: Deals 135 Almighty-Physical damage to Enraptured Lovers

Once their all-out attack reaches its conclusion, the group of students return to a safe distance to watch the result of their efforts. Is it finally dead? As more of its flesh is stripped away, what remains is the man from before, laying helplessly on the ground. "D-Damn you... Y-You've no right to ruin my perfect reality... This place means nothing to me now..." He utters weakly. Imposing his will and reality unto Sasaki regardless of her desires. Is this his "love"? Hibiki will be glad when this blight is gone from the world for good. Having recovered from her mental breakdown, Sasaki gets back up onto her feet and walks over to the man. He looks up at her, noticing her calm yet determined eyes, while his very being begins cracking into shards of glass. "There's that fire again... Talk about a dramatic break-up, huh? Maybe it'd be best if you end it for good this time..." Sasaki nods. Heart-shaped chains appear wound tightly around her arms which prompts Sasaki to pull them apart, breaking her restraints. She then lifts her right leg up and stomps down onto the man's head, shattering it into numerous shards of glass which deteriorates into a fine dust before disappearing completely along with the rest of his body.

> Everyone receives ¥4800

> Trish Debt: ¥4800 --> ¥4000

"At last, she has escaped..." His words are cryptic. The battle is won and the group seems to have successfully rescued their teacher. As they make their way over to Sasaki, she suddenly collapses onto the floor. The students rush over to her to check on her condition. Hibiki checks for a pulse and quickly finds one. Her heart seems to be beating steady and there are no obvious signs of serious injuries on her but, still, a hospital would not be a bad idea. Only problem is, how will they get out of here now? And what about Akatsuki? They should look for her but with their teacher's condition...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back