Persona: Hymn of Bonds

latest

704240874.gif
@The Servant

i actually gotta go to bed too! nini! (darn, no mayhem for me tonight-- youre lucky its a sunday for me ;u; ))

ZerokiraKurayami said:
I am back! Well... Ali's open too... Haha /.^ lol dinner took Long
Well if she has some reason or another to be at the school gate she can always come talk to a kooky family.

She can even get two social links for the price of one!

Apologies for dropping off yesterday. Fever is hitting me pretty hard at the moment.

@Despairingly Lucky Can I just bump Miyako's age down and put her in the class with the others? Because else I'll be sitting around doing jack most of the time.

Well... I know ZeroKira so I could ask her... I don't think Hiro will reply to I guess Zero can be our senpai xD

I'm inclined to agree with Edgey on this, seems like a bit of a hurdle.

Could always bump the ages around for anyone that wants to change classes and could go without the senpai. I get the feeling Storyteller may not be posting in this RP, though I'd love to be wrong on that.

True, I'll see what she says... But it's quite a stretch that everyone in the group in in the same home room xD That's like if all my friends were in all my classes next year in highschool (Grade 9, mwahaha. Be jealous of my youth!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back