Persona: Hymn of Bonds

Hey, hey. Found the thread on accident. Is it cool for me to say hello? And offer any help if you need it?

@The Servant

The Thread is open for character's! I'm still working on some things but while you guys make character's I'll finish things up.

I'd like to request to reserve the Death Arcana if that's alright. Working on the app now but if somebody beat me to it I'd have to completely reimagine the character, haha.

Refaulted said:
Nice. Not nice being sick. I meant nice being home early.
True, It's always fun to not be doing work. I was coughing blood and stuff but I'm better now.

Also just a thing about the rp, I'm happy every person has different coloured hair and the Fool is the only one without dyed hair xD

xD Very ironic, actually. I just liked the character images I chose, and I knew that that couldn't be someones natural hair color. So I had to make him have dyed hair for logic's sake.

I'd offer to make a second character to help with that, but somebody else may be in the works of making one, or someone may want to create one in the future. xD I'm used to playing two or more character's in RP's, so that's just why I have that itch.

Refaulted said:
I'd offer to make a second character to help with that, but somebody else may be in the works of making one, or someone may want to create one in the future. xD I'm used to playing two or more character's in RP's, so that's just why I have that itch.
I'm used to one but two doesn't bother me, I'm not sure if I should stick with a murder case or something like apathy syndrome, sense the theme in this roleplay is Music I had an idea where people became brainless, empty husks humming a song all in sync.

Hmmm, decisions decisions

I have chosen *^* (Raises finger triumphantly) I was just deciding between a small part, everything else is figured out, haha

Alright. All I was thinking was the whole murder case seems to fit the whole Persona vibe (at least for the 3 and 4, which are the only two I have played). But Persona 5 is coming out in the next year or two, and that may switch it up. Why I'm looking at the games to help your decision, I don't know. But I think that kinda doing a mix of both would be a good thought.

Refaulted said:
Alright. All I was thinking was the whole murder case seems to fit the whole Persona vibe (at least for the 3 and 4, which are the only two I have played). But Persona 5 is coming out in the next year or two, and that may switch it up. Why I'm looking at the games to help your decision, I don't know. But I think that kinda doing a mix of both would be a good thought.
I was going to stick with murder anyways like the Overview says, haha. I have other music things integrated already. Also Persona 5 comes out late this year actually :0 And it's about the main character and his friends doings Heist's... Dunno why there's Persona's or Demons but oh well xD

Oh, okay. x) I haven't really looked into Persona 5 since I don't think I'll be able to get it. But heist's do seem like a strange thing to have Persona's for. Is 2015 the year of the heist's? <.<

Refaulted said:
Oh, okay. x) I haven't really looked into Persona 5 since I don't think I'll be able to get it. But heist's do seem like a strange thing to have Persona's for. Is 2015 the year of the heist's? <.<
GTA V was last year xD

But didn't the Heist update come out this year? 0.o I'm so out of it, I guess...I need to pick it up on my video game knowledge. xD

Refaulted said:
But didn't the Heist update come out this year? 0.o I'm so out of it, I guess...I need to pick it up on my video game knowledge. xD
It did but it was announced so long ago xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back