• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Persona 5 - Role-Swap AU OOC

Also just to let you know I'm starting university again tomorrow so tHIS should be fun to try and keep up.

I'm just realising I forgot to put in a little disguise/appearance bit for those making Phantom Thief sheets - even if it just comes under appearance generally, that'll do fine.

Finally finished my charasheet! Additionally, I was curious what the adult characters (the original phantom thieves) will do in this RP?

Last edited:
Apologies, I was out last night so I never had a chance to look at the sheet! I'll have a look at it now and (hopefully) get mine up today.

Hm, well, since it's a role swap, I figured they could act as Confidants themselves and provide the New PTs with certain attributes/contribute to some of the story's major plot points in some ways. I doubt we'll get a boatload of people though to play them (even though I've been pushing for some more), but I could take some on board when we get the ball eventually rolling.

I finished my character sheet as well! I'll play one of the adults as well, I'm planning on Futaba but if anyone else wants her that's fine.

Awesome guys! Both of your characters should be good to go ^^ and that'd fit well actually, since I thought I'd claim Sojiro XD I'm just trying to find a Persona for him which is...hard.

Am I finished? I think I am XD I'll talk more with you guys over the weekend, I've got to log off for an early start for work (yay~)

You're keen. I like that XD yeah, I'm the same here. I bumped the post again to see if anyone else would be interested. I don't want to bump it every hour though and be annoying, despite how I'm itching to get started.

Yeah, it's just the worst when you wanna start an rp you've been wanting to do but either you don't have enough people or no one responds.

Yeah, it's not fun DX I'll give it another while and we'll go from there at least.

I have been wondering something. Since Sojiro took over the protag's role and Futaba took over Sojiro's role, what role does adult protag have?

You know, I've been wondering that myself. I remember seeing theories about how he actually takes Igor's place, or he has something to do with Futaba's confidant.

Maybe he can be the new Morgana XD who funny enough doesn't have a confirmed role in the AU either...

Haha xD Same. We could always start with the people we have now? Since the group doesn't start as a complete team. And hopefully more people join along the way, and if not we can play more people.

Yeah, definitely! I don't want this to die out before we even start T_T I'll work on trying to get more people in but maybe our amazing RP skills will bring them in. Otherwise, we carry it ourselves XD

Alright, I'm gonna get a post up and running and hopefully it'll get us started on something!

NottTheBravest NottTheBravest wanna coordinate some tie ins with Futaba and Shiho when you can? I’d like to do this with more but I can’t think of reasons why she’d know most others yet. (Unless any of ya want to be part of her self defense classes; alternatively they could meet Shiho later there after they start thieving)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back