• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Persona 5 Role-Swap AU Interest

Arcanist

It's always darkest before the dawn
Supporter
Roleplay Type(s)
role swap au.png

Tokyo is in dire straits. Subway accidents, sudden cardiac arrests, rumours of mental shutdowns…crime is on the rise, and it seems the weak are crushed under the feet of those in oppressive power. It seems that people are resigned to live with no resistance, no hope of fighting back. They are slaves after all.

But there is hope, for emancipation. With the rise of a notorious vigilante group, relive the story of the infamous Phantom Thieves of Hearts…but not as you quite know it.

~~~

Summary:

• A Persona 5 group RP, but not as you know it!
  • Based on ScruffyTurtles’s artwork/comics, the RP focuses on Role Swaps and a differentiation of the P5 story.
  • I.E. characters such as Sojiro, Iwai etc. take the place of Shujin high school students with Personas.
  • Canon PTs such as Ann and Ryuji, take the role of confidants and other roles in the story.
  • Play as both Confidant and Persona User!
Persona 5 - Role-Swap AU

Last edited:
The thread is up now! Still working on bits and pieces but have a look!

Sounds cool! I'm interested!

Super! The link should be up there. It's not too active at the moment and I haven't started on a character sheet myself yet, but hopefully we can build up a good group!

I'm really into this premise. Gonna get to work on a character sheet after dinner. Have my eye on Kawakami at the moment, but I feel like any of them could be a blast.

Yeah, it sounded super interesting but it's hard doing something like that one-on-one unfortunately XD and yeah, go ahead! I've sort of decided on two chars a person (if they want to double that is or play more) but until we get more people we could pick up more if people are comfortable with that!

I’m really interested in this!

I'm glad! If you want you can claim a character in the forum if you want to get started on a sheet (I'm holding off until we have a good crowd of people! But we're building up now to hopefully getting started soon).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back