• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Persona 5 OOC CLOSED

Aight Sougo is about take his leave, unless someone wants to fight him or call him out on something. I don't really know much about Kajiki to be honest, so I am relying on you guys for that.

hi ! i'm new to this little group roleplay ! hope we get along ! may
i ask what's the plot or what is currently going on ! also what would
be the best way to add in my oc and where do i add my ocs info, stuff like that !​

nolongermoo nolongermoo here's the CS link:

The party is currently attacking the palace of the first target Kajiki, who is a small-time gangster who poses as a popular student and has been taking jobs from the Yakuza for the sake of getting even richer. You'll probably have to jump in after we clear up that point.

A real estate developer who wants to buy out the slums and gentrify them?

A news editor or other influential person who catches wind of the thieves and tries to frame a rival for their crimes? Or even try to bribe the thieves to go after their rival for real.

Maybe even a cult leader who tries to meddle with the Metaverse to get followers and wealth but isn't quite in control of their plan.

Those are some ideas.

maybe a failed actor or actress, who is bringing down young
actors out of spite ? like in promise of fame and them reaching
their dreams, they use them for clout, money, and other things !
the palace could even be something along the lines of a giant
grand theater ?​

Maybe a news anchor who people believe but doesn't really check the facts when they report on something or a doctor who believes that they are always right even when they mess up (look up dr. death tv show for an example) or celebrity chef who thinks that no one is better than them

A real estate developer who wants to buy out the slums and gentrify them?

A news editor or other influential person who catches wind of the thieves and tries to frame a rival for their crimes? Or even try to bribe the thieves to go after their rival for real.

Maybe even a cult leader who tries to meddle with the Metaverse to get followers and wealth but isn't quite in control of their plan.

Those are some ideas.
That last one sounds interesting. Maybe they'll even have their own persona users. Kinda like Strega from persona 3. Maybe reserved for the lategame, with some operative appearing in the mid game.
maybe a failed actor or actress, who is bringing down young
actors out of spite ? like in promise of fame and them reaching
their dreams, they use them for clout, money, and other things !
the palace could even be something along the lines of a giant
grand theater ?​
Sounds like its going to be similar to Madarame, which is fine with me.
Maybe a news anchor who people believe but doesn't really check the facts when they report on something or a doctor who believes that they are always right even when they mess up (look up dr. death tv show for an example) or celebrity chef who thinks that no one is better than them
That doctor one seems like it would be an interesting one. Could have some dire consequences as well. Probably has some weird Messiah + Superiority complex.
That Weird girl That Weird girl Are you planning on bringing in more canon characters later on?

i feel like any of the ideas could work ! also,
what current canon do we have implemented ?

also just wanted to ask for some opinions on some
art i've made of my oc ? i was unsure of my oc at
first, but i have a general idea down ! ^^ i don't want
to make sure they fit in first lmao

kiyoko!lupin.png
kiyoko!bw.pngkiyoko!chibi.png

It's cute! I'm sure a fair bit of effort went into that. Certainly would be a fit.

We kind of restarted once already,but there aren't any canon characters involved other than Ann and Morgana at the moment. We're mainly just using the general framework of P5 for our story.

Since this is of course a group RP and there's no real main character,we decided that each Thief should have a brief scene in the Velvet Room when they awaken their Persona. Other than "Igor",the wardens this time around are Lyka/Lycurgus,a tall and stern woman,as well as Solon,a small and playful boy.

nolongermoo nolongermoo

oh okay ! thank you ^^, i was just wondering how
you guys went about it . that helps, i was thinking
about awakenings as well so that helps .
Nellancholy Nellancholy

That last one sounds interesting. Maybe they'll even have their own persona users. Kinda like Strega from persona 3. Maybe reserved for the lategame, with some operative appearing in the mid game.

Sounds like its going to be similar to Madarame, which is fine with me.

That doctor one seems like it would be an interesting one. Could have some dire consequences as well. Probably has some weird Messiah + Superiority complex.
That Weird girl That Weird girl Are you planning on bringing in more canon characters later on?
Mikoto, Maybe Yusuke, going to have Sae investigating later on. UI will have Ryyuji join the party too. And Haru but not till later.

Last edited:
I think it'll be a good idea to leave room for other participants to fill out spaces in the story instead of locking in canon characters early on

Users who are viewing this thread

Back