• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Persona 5 OOC CLOSED

My schedule won't be very different as well. Probably two posts a week.

Alright awesome. Its good to know most of you will be active. As for me. I'll have slight slowdown, but I should be able to get a few post in every week to move the rp at a decent pace.
On a sidenote, let me know if you guys want banners and posters for your characters.
Persona 5 RP (3).png

Oh fyi Fixer and Propet will be written as a collab fight between me and Treasure so everyone doesn't have to concentrate on every single fight currently happening

Sorry by the way for taking a while I'm about half down but man did I underestimate how much of a slowdown not writing anything in ages does to effciency

Maeve Valor Maeve Valor It might be unclear,but my intention was that Shiro was already beginning to attack with her own lance,so you could have Countess be hit while she was being distracted by Tragedy.

If you think it'll work better for the pacing I could have her deliver the blow in the next post I make though.

Maeve Valor Maeve Valor It might be unclear,but my intention was that Shiro was already beginning to attack with her own lance,so you could have Countess be hit while she was being distracted by Tragedy.

If you think it'll work better for the pacing I could have her deliver the blow in the next post I make though.
perfect, thanks, I will edit it.

Seems like if one or two of the party members switch to attacking Countess, they can take her out with elemental magic while Shiro can direct her physical attacks to Phoenix

Ann can help with Countess when she arrives and Masami can probably switch with Shiro. But she got hit pretty bad so I don't know for how long she'll be able to assist without getting any heals.

Imato is probably stuck fighting Hardshell, especially after receiving that rough of a beating from that damned merc. He'll probably last a little longer thanks to his tenacity, but other than that he's screwed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back