• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Persona 5 OOC CLOSED

Nellancholy Nellancholy With the fire, I pictured it to only be big enough to cause a scare, scorch some areas, and maybe burn some supplies, not burn the building down, just for reference for your response. They should be able to keep this hideout if you want them to.

~Yo. So we are wrapping up the buffet scene and moving to the investigation phase. I'm guessing this is also where we learn more about Shiro's current status and relationship with other gangs. Feel free to post about your school shenanigans.

Feel free to hit me up if you have any collab ideas.

If you'll recall,it's "Igor" as well as his attendants in this version of the story,who are Lyka (the strict woman) and Solon (the "playful" boy)

Decided to end that part of the scene with some drama.

Don't have any specific plans for Amane,despite what she said she probably won't join up with Himura before the Thieves battle the Countess in Kamoshida's palace. But I imagine Countess will take advantage of Shiro not knowing that fact to get at her,if she makes the connection. Maeve Valor Maeve Valor

I'm trying to pace this thing out so it'll be resolved when it's time for Shiro to figure out her path and get her Ultimate Persona.

Nellancholy Nellancholy

Shiro doesn't know Tragedy / M is Imato yet right? Cause he hasn't shown that yet. He will soon though.

I mean,she's been fighting alongside him and they went to the dinner together.

She might not know who exactly he is, but I think it's reasonable for her to know he's one of them. The team she's already in.

Unless you think he's concealed his identity enough to make that impossible by some means,in which case I'll change it.

I believe he's kept his identity hidden enough for it to be difficult. But for now I say it would be smart to maybe make assumptions but definitely not a straight answer.

Hello everyone. If you guys have any specific events and subplots that would lead to your persona's evolution, let the Gm and Co gms know about it. (Weird girl, me or Maeve). So that we can make it happen.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back