• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Persona 5 (Literate Females Desired!)

Arsene

Lurker
persona-5-5-1.jpg

U5dthPR5mqHu2tn1Lc6pXGXa2PfE4CT_1680x8400

cυrreɴт crαvιɴɢ
- ᴘᴇʀsᴏɴᴀ 5
As much as I adore compiling my multiple interests into one coherent thread, I feel that it doesn't have the same effect when I'm really craving something. So -to avoid getting plots that I'm not currently interested in- I decided to be specific with my role-play request. It's not because I don't want to role-play other story types, but this is the most prevalent in my mind at this moment. You could say that it's because I've been playing recently...and you'd probably be right. That said, look over the proposals and tell me what you think after you read the rules. I look forward to meeting some interested partners who'd like to share an entertaining epic with me! Preferably, this'll be done in the realms of the Persona universe. The plot is irrelevant as long as the concept remains and a romance persists, whether it's an original cast that we create or the lovable faces from Persona 5. In terms of rules, I'd like to ask that I'm only approached by competent partners that have experience with Multi-Paragraph play. I consider myself to be on an advanced literacy level, and therefore would like to see the same in my partners! I'd also like to note my preference in partners that are 18+. I fall into this category, so it's nice to role-play with someone that I've some things in common with. That said, I'm only going to take a handful of partners before shutting this thread down...but I'm not gonna take just anything. This isn't to be mean, but instead to find someone that I'm compatible with. I hope to make a meaningful story with someone, and I can't do that if they don't perform on the same level. If you'd like any more information on the plots that I've been brainstorming or you'd like to know more about myself, just send me a message and I'll happily enlighten you! Whatever happens, just let me take your heart~
U5dthPR5mqHu2tn1Lc6pXGXa2PfE4CT_1680x8400

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back