• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Persona 5: Divergent Paths

Takara had taken the liberty of leading their charge to the child care center and the apparent goddess of the Earth. This was not hard per se, but they had really no idea how to interact with the girl. It was a bit hard for them to meet new people, as new people were harder to read than the ones Takara was familiar with. This was always awkward. Soon enough though, they would know enough about her, and the feeling would subside. The app however, also indicated another moving toward the same place, one whose path that their party just so happened to cross.

"So Scales, I take it that you're going to see Gaia too?" Takara addressed her. "Smith and I are heading there now. Care to join us?" They offered. Takara had a tendency to be rather blunt. Though not as blunt as the caw of the very large raven in the background.

Thepotatogod Thepotatogod hudhouse hudhouse
1st Day, Early Morning
Interaction: hudhouse hudhouse Natealie Natealie

Encountering another person who could've met Igor, Ringo couldn't help but at the person's size. She looks nice, sure, but Ringo didn't know that she'll offend her when she said the following

"You're pretty big..." Ringo said in awe as she stared at Scales' Thickness.

The six foot three colossus of a woman was drowsily heading towards Gaia's location when she looked down at her phone. Two people were nearby... Archmage and SuMItzU. Was she hallucinating again? Maybe she just needed glasses or something. A quick rub of the eyes later, she looked around to make sure that she wasn't on the street. Wait a second, who was that? Cross reference required, and this reveals that they are quite, in fact, the same people that were heading towards Gaia. Archmage's words slapped her in the face though...

Fallencia responded with a lazily sounding, "...Were you the person who named it or something? Or... more importantly..." She pointed her nose at Ringo, "Sue-Meitz-Ue. Do I really need glasses or did Grammarly fail again...?" She took a few moments to think to herself, before opening her eyes up a tiny bit more than usual. She calmly said, "oh.. right... sure... I'll come with you guys. If we get there in like... I dunno... An hour, could one of ya guys remind me to turn on 'The Timer'?"

1st Day, Early Morning
Interaction: Natealie Natealie

Minato yawned as he lifted his head from the table, leaning as he stretched his body and stared at the wall for a bit. Upon putting on his glasses, he began to notice a gaping difference from last night; a Blue phone, similar to that of a Samsung, was laying on his table. He knew for a fact that he hadn't purchased it. It would just add up to the electricity bills. Maybe someone left it there? Before checking it out, he shoved it on his pocket and went on go to cook his sister some breakfast; Some sunny side eggs would suffice.

As Minato and sister ate, they discussed about what they needed; what clothes, materials, and tools to bring to school. Minato's Sister is now a Middleschooler, and like a proud father, he, too, shall work to make her step into highschool. Minato's Phone began to buzz just as he finished. Thinking it's probably time, he stood up, garbed himself in his usual outfit, and headed off; Making sure that his sister was watching TV. Taking out his phone, he noticed a notification telling him to head to a specific address...If he read correctly, that's Sunrise Child Care. He had been there once, delivering several Ramens for it's residents which are mostly children.

Minato decided to head for the address, and arrived there post haste. He always had a knack to be early. Ringing to doorbell, he awaits for an answer.

1st Day
Interaction: Natealie Natealie hudhouse hudhouse

"'Grammarly...?" Ringo tilted her head in confusion before turning back to the lean woman, Archmage. "What does that mean?"

Ringo soon took note of the big woman's sleepiness.

"Um...Arr you okay?" She asked, facing Scales. "You don't look so good..."

1st Day
Interaction: Natealie Natealie hudhouse hudhouse

"'Grammarly...?" Ringo tilted her head in confusion before turning back to the lean woman, Archmage. "What does that mean?"

Ringo soon took note of the big woman's sleepiness.

"Um...Arr you okay?" She asked, facing Scales. "You don't look so good..."
Natealie Natealie

Fallencia looked away, and moaned out sounds of confusion, "...Its a... a... what are they called..." Her fingers looked like they were trying to snap, but no sound came out of them. She groaned in defeat of her brain and said, "It fixes spelling mistakes." She frowned in self pity as she realized the word, "Dang it... Spellcheck!"

All of her words had a apathetic filter to it, lowering the impact of every emotion she should have felt or said. She waved her hand, and simply responded with, "I don't produce a chemical in my brain so I'm always a bit asleep..."

Hikaru Komori- Real world

Hikaru couldn't help but feel a little disappointed, it looked like she didn't have any answers. "So you basically called us together by accident? Can't say that's not a little disappointing, oh well. Guess we just need to wait and see if any of the others know." he said before taking another sip of tea. The odds were high that if any one else were on their way they probaly didn't know anymore then either Sento or himself. "What's going on." he mumbled.

Suddenly the door bell rang, maybe it was more people who had the app, luckily he had a quick way to check. Hikaru pulled up his phone and opened the app. He checked to see which users were nearby. It looked like one was at the door and four more were nearby. "Looks like Tribal Huntsman is at the door, well that is a rather long username. The shadow man is nearby, with a name like that I am kind of concerned with who they might be. It looks like Scale, Archmage, and a username I really don't want to try and pronounce is on their way." Said Hikaru. "Should we get the door?" he asked.
Natealie Natealie

Rain now at the day care center and waits for the teen in front of him to go through first, thinking' most people urk me to no ends but i got to admit the one soft spot i have is for people that have nothing and from the looks of it that girl looks as though she's been through something just as nasty as what i've been through so even though i can't give her clothes right now i want to be able to giver her food and make sure she's in good health'.

Interesting. What this woman was saying was interesting. Scales, yes her. Takara couldn't help but jot a few notes down about her in one of their books. It was a skin colored book bearing the title, The Book of Flesh. While they were at it, they also wrote some notes on Smith. This was all proving to be interesting. Takara had already come to the conclusion that people who were atypical were the ones chosen by this app. Hopefully this theory could be tested further.

"Do you require assistance getting to the facility?" The philosopher offered. "I may not look like much, but I can support the weight of another human being at least. If need be, Smith here can most likely assist as well. Archmage by the way. Pleasure to meet you." All of Takara's words were sharp and precise, just like them. Though offering to help was a kind gesture in and of itself, how they said it seemed kind of off, like a computer vomiting out data. It was strange indeed.

hudhouse hudhouse Thepotatogod Thepotatogod

Azusa sipped her tea, taking it in for a second. Yeah, she made some damn good tea. "Believe me, I wish that I had more information. Unfortunately our best option does seem to be finding out whatever these others know." For the time being, she trusted this man. Azusa had been given no reason to distrust him after all.

Apparently there were people at the door. Listening to the names gave Azusa pause for thought though. "Tribal Huntsman sounds like a serial killer and if we let someone name the Shadow Man in here I'm concerned he might try to abduct some of the children. Either way, I'll need your assistance." Azusa responded, passing the man a taser gun. "If things go south, please cover me." She explained, gesturing to Pharaoh to follow her before answering the door.

Dante Verren Dante Verren Thepotatogod Thepotatogod

Hikaru Komori- Real world

Hikaru took the taser and looked it over, it was in pretty good shape, man it had been a while since he had held one of these before. "Don't worry, I got your back." he said with a reassuring smile and stood up. he followed Sento to the door but instead of stepping out into the open he stayed at the corner, shoulder pressed against the wall, and taser held like it was an actual gun.

He peered over the side of the wall and made sure he could clearly see the entrance, who ever would be standing there, and Sento. Good she isn't in my way, hopefully I won't have to use this thing but if I do then with this angle I should be able to hit my target, hopefully. Hikaru let out a deep breathe and took one in, his finger hovering lightly over the trigger. Now all he had to do was wait for her to open the door.
Natealie Natealie Thepotatogod Thepotatogod

Minato Ibarra, 'Tribal Huntsman'
Interaction: 'Gaia'( Natealie Natealie ), 'Pharaoh'( Dante Verren Dante Verren )
"Hmm...Maybe I should've bought some cup-ramen for the owner, too..." Minato thought aloud, rubbing his chin as he was frequently sent here to deliver some hot Ramen fresh from the shop...It appears as if both of them knew each other, that's for sure. His train of thought soon derailed into what should he and Hamuko should have for dinner.

Ringo, 'SuMItzU'
Interaction: 'Archmage'( Natealie Natealie ), 'Scales'( hudhouse hudhouse )
"I-I don't know if I can..." Ringo admitted, but soon pumped herself up. "But I think I can try! Oh, you can call me Ringo if you want to." She said, revealing her shortened name. Truth be told, she hasn't used her full name since her mother died, so she kinda forgot how it sounds like...

Minato Ibarra, 'Tribal Huntsman'
Interaction: 'Gaia'( Natealie Natealie ), 'Pharaoh'( Dante Verren Dante Verren )
"Hmm...Maybe I should've bought some cup-ramen for the owner, too..." Minato thought aloud, rubbing his chin as he was frequently sent here to deliver some hot Ramen fresh from the shop...It appears as if both of them knew each other, that's for sure. His train of thought soon derailed into what should he and Hamuko should have for dinner.

Ringo, 'SuMItzU'
Interaction: 'Archmage'( Natealie Natealie ), 'Scales'( hudhouse hudhouse )
"I-I don't know if I can..." Ringo admitted, but soon pumped herself up. "But I think I can try! Oh, you can call me Ringo if you want to." She said, revealing her shortened name. Truth be told, she hasn't used her full name since her mother died, so she kinda forgot how it sounds like...
Interesting. What this woman was saying was interesting. Scales, yes her. Takara couldn't help but jot a few notes down about her in one of their books. It was a skin colored book bearing the title, The Book of Flesh. While they were at it, they also wrote some notes on Smith. This was all proving to be interesting. Takara had already come to the conclusion that people who were atypical were the ones chosen by this app. Hopefully this theory could be tested further.

"Do you require assistance getting to the facility?" The philosopher offered. "I may not look like much, but I can support the weight of another human being at least. If need be, Smith here can most likely assist as well. Archmage by the way. Pleasure to meet you." All of Takara's words were sharp and precise, just like them. Though offering to help was a kind gesture in and of itself, how they said it seemed kind of off, like a computer vomiting out data. It was strange indeed.

hudhouse hudhouse Thepotatogod Thepotatogod

Fallencia grunted in response to the offer, she really didn't need physical help at this point. She just needed a bit of help with, "...All I would be entitled to ask for is directions at this point. I thank you never the less..." Fallencia took a few steps past the both of them, to only looked over her shoulder and end the conversation, "...But, as you can obviously see, we all have a map in front of us. It was a pleasure..." It was the closest she could get to spouting out venom, but it held her intent of annoyance. She would get within sight of the others at the Darecare though!
Dante Verren Dante Verren Leo Radomir Leo Radomir

Gaia opened the door and saw a myriad of people there. It was almost comical how different they all were. The group was so unlikely that it was actually quite amusing. "I'm going to guess that you all aren't here to drop off your children." She said jokingly. Pharaoh was still providing her cover. If the situation turned sour, she would rely on him a bit.

"Anyway, assuming you're all here for that weird app thing please come in. I've made tea. Just don't disturb any of my employees or the children here. If you do, there will be consequences." Azusa informed them all, while simultaneously inviting them in. The way she said it though was less like a threat and more like it was an absolute fact. It was with the same tone she would have used if she had explained that one needs air to breathe. She signaled Pharaoh to hide the taser and guided them all to the room from before, serving them tea and cookies.

Thepotatogod Thepotatogod Dante Verren Dante Verren hudhouse hudhouse

Gaia opened the door and saw a myriad of people there. It was almost comical how different they all were. The group was so unlikely that it was actually quite amusing. "I'm going to guess that you all aren't here to drop off your children." She said jokingly. Pharaoh was still providing her cover. If the situation turned sour, she would rely on him a bit.

"Anyway, assuming you're all here for that weird app thing please come in. I've made tea. Just don't disturb any of my employees or the children here. If you do, there will be consequences." Azusa informed them all, while simultaneously inviting them in. The way she said it though was less like a threat and more like it was an absolute fact. It was with the same tone she would have used if she had explained that one needs air to breathe. She signaled Pharaoh to hide the taser and guided them all to the room from before, serving them tea and cookies.

Rain follows and sits down then gently laughed and then says" dry sense of humour and anyone with half a brain and any manners knows that, well whatever we're here for a reason and that's why this meeting is being called. Rain went silent and graceful picks up the tea and biscuits and starts to eat and drink slowly and wait's for the others to get ready as well. ' i have a feeling me and her and going to clash a fair bit but as long as she doesn't screw things up badly for the team i'll play some what nice, when i think about it this almost seems like a b rank film but of course i know it's not'.

Last edited:
Hikaru Komori- Real World

Seeing as none of the new people possed a threat and that Sento had signaled him to stand down he carefully tucked the taser away in his pocket, he made sure to take special care to make sure there would be no way for him to shoot himself with it. He had been shot with a taser back in training camp, lets just say that was not an experience he wanted to go through again. Well here we go.

With a freindly smile on his face, his hand near the taser encase he needed it, Hikaru returned to his seat and looked across the red haired man began to dig into the biscuts. He didn't really look Japanese so the guy was probably foreign. Dry sense of humor and anyone with half and any manners knows that, I can already tell, this guy is going to bug me. Hikaru turned his attention to the rest of the new arrivals. Time to find out just waht kind of people this App brought in.

Natealie Natealie Leo Radomir Leo Radomir hudhouse hudhouse Thepotatogod Thepotatogod

Minato Ibarra, Tribal Huntsman
Interaction: 'Gaia' Natealie Natealie ,'Scales' hudhouse hudhouse , 'Shadow Man' Leo Radomir Leo Radomir , 'Pharaoh' Dante Verren Dante Verren
"Thank you for your hospitality." Minato noodded in respect as he headed in, following the woman, presumably Gaia, on the daycarr, arriving at the room he's never been to before...Well, not that he did explored this place anyway.

Minato sat down on a couch, straightening his posture as a sign of respect. He remained silent, thinking that it would be rude to speak out of line...But he couldn't help but wonder what's on the agenda today.

Ringo, 'SuMItzU'
"Okay!" Ringo nodded cheerfully as she followed Scales towards the Daycare. Despite her size, she's quite fast! Arriving at the daycare, she quietly followed the rest of them inside the Daycare, letting out a gasp of awe as they arrived in Gaia's room. The sweet scent of Cookies are pretty much nearby, making her stomach growl for a bit.

Minato Ibarra, Tribal Huntsman
Interaction: 'Gaia' Natealie Natealie ,'Scales' hudhouse hudhouse , 'Shadow Man' Leo Radomir Leo Radomir , 'Pharaoh' Dante Verren Dante Verren
"Thank you for your hospitality." Minato noodded in respect as he headed in, following the woman, presumably Gaia, on the daycarr, arriving at the room he's never been to before...Well, not that he did explored this place anyway.

Minato sat down on a couch, straightening his posture as a sign of respect. He remained silent, thinking that it would be rude to speak out of line...But he couldn't help but wonder what's on the agenda today.

Ringo, 'SuMItzU'
"Okay!" Ringo nodded cheerfully as she followed Scales towards the Daycare. Despite her size, she's quite fast! Arriving at the daycare, she quietly followed the rest of them inside the Daycare, letting out a gasp of awe as they arrived in Gaia's room. The sweet scent of Cookies are pretty much nearby, making her stomach growl for a bit.
Hikaru Komori- Real World

Seeing as none of the new people possed a threat and that Sento had signaled him to stand down he carefully tucked the taser away in his pocket, he made sure to take special care to make sure there would be no way for him to shoot himself with it. He had been shot with a taser back in training camp, lets just say that was not an experience he wanted to go through again. Well here we go.

With a freindly smile on his face, his hand near the taser encase he needed it, Hikaru returned to his seat and looked across the red haired man began to dig into the biscuts. He didn't really look Japanese so the guy was probably foreign. Dry sense of humor and anyone with half and any manners knows that, I can already tell, this guy is going to bug me. Hikaru turned his attention to the rest of the new arrivals. Time to find out just waht kind of people this App brought in.

Natealie Natealie Leo Radomir Leo Radomir hudhouse hudhouse Thepotatogod Thepotatogod

Fallencia would fall in line with the others, slowly wandering in. It seemed like they didn't even know what they were doing here, other than the app. Hell, from what she gathered the app was the only reason they all gathered. This wasn't like her though, why was she doing this? Maybe Fallencia was just curious? Eh, its a better reason than most. Plus, at least being in a place with lots of kids means no weapons should be drawn on her. All in all, wynaut? Oh, speaking of Wynaut, maybe there could be some around here? She absentmindly turned on Pokemon Go, looking up frequently to make sure she was following closely behind.

Fallencia accepted her share of cookies, which she thought three was fine. She sat down on a couch with Minato... and fell asleep like that! She didnt snore, but now with no willpower her pockets just seemed to plume open...

First impressions were very hard to break once made. This is a fact of life that most people knew, and most people accepted. So of course Azusa had already formed her own first impressions of everyone here. Pharaoh was very reliable, and she definitely felt like she could trust him the most. This Shadow Man guy was an asshole who Azusa didn't care much for. She was looking for a reason to give him an uppercut, but currently could not find one. Tribal Huntsman was surprisingly respectful and reserved. She had expected someone like Tarzan, but instead found a calm and collected young man. And she appreciated that. Scales was asleep. Azusa related to that as she also wanted to sleep. And the little girl here was absolutely adorable. So adorable in fact that the mother couldn't help but hand her a cookie. "Hope you like it." Gaia smiled. before sitting back down. "I made it myself."

But one of them put her on edge the most of all. It was Archmage. She couldn't put her finger on it, but the way they were observing everything seemed unnatural, inhuman even. Azusa could tell something was off about them, and was very wary because of it.

"Well then, I suppose that I should introduce myself. I am Azusa Sento, the owner of this facility and also apparently Gaia. If you know anything about this app that we all have, please say so now."

Leo Radomir Leo Radomir Thepotatogod Thepotatogod Dante Verren Dante Verren hudhouse hudhouse

First impressions were very hard to break once made. This is a fact of life that most people knew, and most people accepted. So of course Azusa had already formed her own first impressions of everyone here. Pharaoh was very reliable, and she definitely felt like she could trust him the most. This Shadow Man guy was an asshole who Azusa didn't care much for. She was looking for a reason to give him an uppercut, but currently could not find one. Tribal Huntsman was surprisingly respectful and reserved. She had expected someone like Tarzan, but instead found a calm and collected young man. And she appreciated that. Scales was asleep. Azusa related to that as she also wanted to sleep. And the little girl here was absolutely adorable. So adorable in fact that the mother couldn't help but hand her a cookie. "Hope you like it." Gaia smiled. before sitting back down. "I made it myself."

But one of them put her on edge the most of all. It was Archmage. She couldn't put her finger on it, but the way they were observing everything seemed unnatural, inhuman even. Azusa could tell something was off about them, and was very wary because of it.

"Well then, I suppose that I should introduce myself. I am Azusa Sento, the owner of this facility and also apparently Gaia. If you know anything about this app that we all have, please say so now."

Leo Radomir Leo Radomir Thepotatogod Thepotatogod Dante Verren Dante Verren hudhouse hudhouse

Rain coldly smirked and he didn't really care what they thought about him as long as they didn't screw things up for the group he would play some what nice, ' seriously not everyone is brainless or thoughtless you basically asked for that, So far ringo is the only girl that i like because she seems like me somehow, the guy i was waiting by the door with seems like he was on clud nine and that doesn't bode well for missions'. The other girl seems ok and i'm indifferent to the rest of the guys till given reason to be other wise'.

Ringo & Minato Ibarra
'SuMItzU' & 'Tribal Huntsman'
"Thanks!" Ringo thanked the short haired woman as she received the cookie, soon nibbling on it like a hamster. Minato glanced at Ringo as she ate the cookie, minding her current appearance; it reminded him of the consequences that would happen if he were to stop working...It would be disastrous for both of them. Soon enough, the woman who called them over, 'Gaia', introduced herself Azusa Sento, the owner of the daycare.

"I am Ibarra Minato. It's an honor to meet you all." Minato said, bowing in respect. "The Designated Name I received is Tribal Huntsman.

"I'm Ringo! Um...I think my real name is Gocchi...Rin?" Ringo introduced, tilting her head abit as she stopped nibbling her cookie for a bit. "And I'm called sumitzu! Or Smith, as Ms. Archmage calls it..."

Ringo & Minato Ibarra
'SuMItzU' & 'Tribal Huntsman'
"Thanks!" Ringo thanked the short haired woman as she received the cookie, soon nibbling on it like a hamster. Minato glanced at Ringo as she ate the cookie, minding her current appearance; it reminded him of the consequences that would happen if he were to stop working...It would be disastrous for both of them. Soon enough, the woman who called them over, 'Gaia', introduced herself Azusa Sento, the owner of the daycare.

"I am Ibarra Minato. It's an honor to meet you all." Minato said, bowing in respect. "The Designated Name I received is Tribal Huntsman.

"I'm Ringo! Um...I think my real name is Gocchi...Rin?" Ringo introduced, tilting her head abit as she stopped nibbling her cookie for a bit. "And I'm called sumitzu! Or Smith, as Ms. Archmage calls it..."

Rain let them do their thing and then speaks up and says" i'm rain, i can be an asshole but depending on how you are towards me or act i do have a nicer side also i'll be the one making you special healing items such so please do me a favor and don't waist the resources because it takes a while to get the materials and make them, last of all as the group doctor i do basic tests but anything more advanced and i'm going to have to ask for it to be paid in some shape or form"

Hikaru Komori-

Hikaru watched in silence as Sento began her introduction and the others followed suit. The little girls name was Ringo, or Rin. She was quite adorable but looking at her brought back many unpleasant memories of his time as a officer. He had seen homeless all the time as an officer and yet as much as he wanted to help them there was never anything he could do. Tribal Huntsman whose real name was Minato, was the next to make their introduction, he seemed like a fairly normal teenage boy so Hikaru shouldn't have to be very cautious of him, The one he needed to be cautious of was the next person to make their introduction. "

"The name is Hikaru Komori, it's a pleasure to meet all of you." he said as he stood up and gave everyone a friendly wave. "For reasons I'm not very sure of my username is pharaoh, I would also like to point out that I have no idea what is going on with the app so any information would be welcomed. On that note I would like to ask you something Mr. Rain. You just you will be the group doctor, which implies that at some point we would need healing. That also implies that your forsee us getting into dangerous situations. I'm going to be blunt with you, Do you have any information on this app that none of us do?"

Leo Radomir Leo Radomir Thepotatogod Thepotatogod Natealie Natealie hudhouse hudhouse

Hikaru Komori-

Hikaru watched in silence as Sento began her introduction and the others followed suit. The little girls name was Ringo, or Rin. She was quite adorable but looking at her brought back many unpleasant memories of his time as a officer. He had seen homeless all the time as an officer and yet as much as he wanted to help them there was never anything he could do. Tribal Huntsman whose real name was Minato, was the next to make their introduction, he seemed like a fairly normal teenage boy so Hikaru shouldn't have to be very cautious of him, The one he needed to be cautious of was the next person to make their introduction. "

"The name is Hikaru Komori, it's a pleasure to meet all of you." he said as he stood up and gave everyone a friendly wave. "For reasons I'm not very sure of my username is pharaoh, I would also like to point out that I have no idea what is going on with the app so any information would be welcomed. On that note I would like to ask you something Mr. Rain. You just you will be the group doctor, which implies that at some point we would need healing. That also implies that your forsee us getting into dangerous situations. I'm going to be blunt with you, Do you have any information on this app that none of us do?"

Leo Radomir Leo Radomir Thepotatogod Thepotatogod Natealie Natealie hudhouse hudhouse

Rain coldy smirks and says" I'm rain and a doc i don't know why were here but it's clear were clearly not here for a tea party and i'm not here to make friends i'm here to come to understand what's with the app and what might come with it".

" As for the medical side of things unless one of you is training to be a doctor i'm the only one that can help in that department".

"If the person or people get along that's great but if not it's what is, but enough about why don't we get back to hearing gaia after all she seems to have more idea than rest of us as much as it kinda bugs me" ' So far at least two of them pisses me off with their ignorance and i can't see how fatty is going to of much help'.

Last edited:
"Umbrella at your side, Its raining, but you close it tight..." Singing? the male voice emerged from Fallencia's hand, which was holding her phone. She snoozed right through the song, letting the new few lines play, "And 'How are you?', purred a cat, just passing through!" "Those heels that you like are soaking, but is that alright?" The song replied to itself, "Nyeh!" "Let out a sigh for an other day, the same as the last..." Her eyes were opened wide, and her phone began slipping between her fingers, and her frantic attempts to catch the bloody thing! She groaned, hearing the strange lyrics, "Come on let's try, dye it blue, and change it up from the past!" Fallencia snarled in rage, finally closing her phone's timer. She casually and fluidly popped her pocket open, threw up a plastic container, and took two chewy meds. She listened to the conversation while she munched, feeling the anger well within her. She pretty much had a minute or two before the medicine kicked in, so she can just say she gets moody or some crap. Not like she'll ever see these people again...

She slowly got up out of her seat. After a quick cracking of the neck, she snarled out with a voice like Millia rage, "So from what I am understanding, we are all here to understand this app, right? The app took just enough space for me to not be able to download my show, and it keeps on popping up. And from the looks of it.." She snapped her phone open, and went into the app. She took a few seconds to register it, "...We all are current members... Since all of us are here... Why don't we just mess around on the app and see if somethin' works?"

Leo Radomir Leo Radomir Dante Verren Dante Verren Thepotatogod Thepotatogod Natealie Natealie

This was all a lot to take in, and Azusa knew that. More or less her suspicions about the group had been confirmed. But she hated the doctor even more than she thought she would. Everything about him urked the woman. However, the more pressing issue right now was that nobody seemed to know anything about the app. This was quite possibly the worst case scenario. Sighing, she too began to open up her phone and play with the app. All the while an audible sound of pecking could be heard from the nearby window. It was a large raven, rapping upon it.

This was all a lot to take in, and Azusa knew that. More or less her suspicions about the group had been confirmed. But she hated the doctor even more than she thought she would. Everything about him urked the woman. However, the more pressing issue right now was that nobody seemed to know anything about the app. This was quite possibly the worst case scenario. Sighing, she too began to open up her phone and play with the app. All the while an audible sound of pecking could be heard from the nearby window. It was a large raven, rapping upon it.

Rain sits silently watching and listening he's already in a bad mood and when he's like this very little to no good comes of it, the polite rudeness the woman azusa that treats people like they don't have a brain and when he thinks about it she pisses him off the most out the group thus far, She reminds him of his know it all and overly bitchy sister linda always talking down to him and other people. ' it's not like most would understand where i'm coming from i'm an outsider and i grew up on the streets and even when i found a home that ended up a massive mind fuck, so as long as i get to tear down the evil in this world i'll continue to play the bad guy'.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back