• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Perfect Match

RedLipstick34

A Lady in Perpetual Waiting

"If your perfect match was standing right in front of you, would you even know it?"

In a competition for love and money, 6-8 hopeful singles sign up to go through intensive match making, compatibility services. Once everyone's perfect match is found, the group is sent to live in a house together with ten weeks to figure out who their perfect match is. At the end of the ten weeks, if everyone gets it right, the group wins a million dollars, but if even one couple is wrong, they go home with nothing.

First, let me say that this idea is original in absolutely no way. I snagged it from that MTV show we all either haven't seen, or pretend to hate. It's a pretty cheesy show, but I thought the idea would be great for a roleplay.

In short, it's a group of guys and girls, and everyone's perfect match is in the house but no one knows who's is who's. I, as the gm, would know, of course. Everyone in the house converses and goes on dates and falls in love and all that cute stuff and towards the end the list is revealed but the main plot of the game is the drama and heartbreaks and such inside the house. I'll obviously put more thought into the details, explaining it, and rules, I just wanted to do an interest check before putting a bunch of work into it.

584-puzzle.gif

Ugh, I love you guys. Alright, this is probably going to happen as soon as I do all the hard work and set up, I appreciate all the interest/support!

Please tag me when you have the thread up :P I really love this idea and all the possibilities and such :P I just love drama and heartbreaks :P (as long as they happen to my characters)

@DarkiusHeavenstein I'll be sure to! Female character? I'll go ahead and reserve you a spot. Just finished reading your character for Nessie's big roleplay and I think she might be my favorite character ever created. You're a genius.

Last edited by a moderator:
@RedLipstick34 Hahaha Thank you very much, from both of us. I also have a male character up there. But I could play whatever character you'd like. And I am not a genuis. I just like evil/bad/hateable characters xD

Hello ^.^ I am 100%, completely interested in this idea if you'll still have me. I can do both male and female characters as well as multiple if need be, if it helps.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back