• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Percy Jackson Roleplay

Dark Serenity

Resident Drama Queen
I've been looking through threads for ages and I can't find anyone who wants to do this, so I thought I'd try to make a thread of my own and hopefully have some success.

I'd love to do a 1x1 with OC's, same setting as PJO. We make a prophecy, quest, all that. We each control 1-3 characters(three from each camp, maybe?), and we roleplay it.

There wouldn't be any canon characters, like even as side characters, just our OC's and NPC's.

Rules:

Third person, past tense.
At least a paragraph for each character? Even in dialogue, that's easy enough.
Don't godmod please
No overpowered characters
Be willing to help with plot.

Hope to talk to you guys soon!

oohhh if you're still interested I would love to do a roleplay like this with you! Just a couple fair warnings though, I haven't roleplayed in a while so I might be a little rusty ^^; another warning, I haven't read much Percy Jackson yet, I just finished the second book, so I don't know a ton about the world.

i looove this series! i would totally be down to roleplaying it with you :3

I've been looking through threads for ages and I can't find anyone who wants to do this, so I thought I'd try to make a thread of my own and hopefully have some success.

I'd love to do a 1x1 with OC's, same setting as PJO. We make a prophecy, quest, all that. We each control 1-3 characters(three from each camp, maybe?), and we roleplay it.

There wouldn't be any canon characters, like even as side characters, just our OC's and NPC's.

Rules:

Third person, past tense.
At least a paragraph for each character? Even in dialogue, that's easy enough.
Don't godmod please
No overpowered characters
Be willing to help with plot.

Hope to talk to you guys soon!
Not sure if you even still use this, I’m a couple months late; I know. I’d love to role play but, I’m new to this site and not big on it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back