• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Percy Jackson bxb rp [with ocs]

TheLover

✫ Do you see right through me?
The young half-blood’s eyes blinked open, the groggy feeling of waking up coming over him, he looked around trying to shake off the dazed feeling lingering on his body. His sea green eyes scanned the room, looking around for a sign of anybody, though there had to be atleast someone outside of the room, there were multiple voices coming from outside the loud yells and playful laughs of kids. He sat up, rubbing his eyes. A counselor, walked in, she was a tall girl, her mousy hair was wavy and cut short.

She didn’t try giving him a reassuring look or such, she held a glass of water, walking to his bed side and holding the glass out for him to take. He took the glass, downing it quickly, he didn’t know how long he had been knocked out but gods did that water taste amazing. The girl gave him a look, she stared at the young boy in silence looking as if she was thinking of what to say.

The brunette gave him a smirk, holding out her scarred hand. “I’m Robin, you were out for quite some time” the girl, known as Robin said, waiting for him to take her hand. He picked up his strangely sore hand and took hers, shaking it. “Well uh, i’m Ethan, Ethan Caspian” he said, giving her an awkward crooked smile.

“I know” Robin said, grinning at the young 12 year old. “Welcome to camp half-blood” she said, patting him on the shoulder.

He didn’t know what to take of it, catching the shirt the brunette seemingly pulled out of nowhere, “get changed” she said, making a goodbye movement with her name and leaving him to the privacy of the room, going off to her brother and Chiron.

.hi, i’m new here i go by Luke and use they/them pronouns so please respec

.This is a percy jackson inspired roleplay, and it’ll be bxb!^^

.please be semi-lit to literate

.It’ll follow most of the events in the percy jackson books but changed a little and with ocs!

.You’re character will be robin’s (semi) older brother, which isn’t that old really, at the start of the roleplay Ethan is TWELVE so please don’t try some weird shit, because at the start they are literal children

.At the start of the roleplay Ethan is twelve, Robin is fourteen and your oc can be fourteen or a little older

.Also Y/C will basically betray them for kronos, and stuff, ALSO please be able to play multiple characters, i will too and it adds more to the story!

.You don’t have to give a bio for your oc, you can just reply to the starter from where i left off, Robin going to Y/C and chiron^^

.Y/C and Ethan will grow romantically involved, but not at first because that’s weird, it’ll turn to friends, to enemies, to friends and then lovers

.also don’t rush the betrayel to happen too fast! We need time and devolpment for Y/C and Ethan’s relationship before the real drama starts happening

.Y/C and Ethan will still interact alot, but still be on opposing sides of the war

.also we can do little oneshots if we ever just want to for fun, it find it really nice to do when huge stuff happens

.this’ll get pretty violent and angsty, they are fighting a war against eachother and stuff lol

.btw Robin and Y/C are children of hermes :))

"Oh, hey sis! Great timing!"

Jay had just been thinking about going to get his sister. Yesterday, another young demigod had been brought to Camp Half-Blood in rough condition. Fresh cuts and bruises from what must've been his first real fight with a monster; And a powerful one, at that. While the new kid was resting in the infirmary, Chiron gathered the counselors together to discuss this. Clearly, he would be staying here, but no one knew anything about him. So, why not ask Robin? She helped bring him here after all. "How's the new kid doing?"

(Apologies for the crappy first post.)

"Oh, hey sis! Great timing!"

Jay had just been thinking about going to get his sister. Yesterday, another young demigod had been brought to Camp Half-Blood in rough condition. Fresh cuts and bruises from what must've been his first real fight with a monster; And a powerful one, at that. While the new kid was resting in the infirmary, Chiron gathered the counselors together to discuss this. Clearly, he would be staying here, but no one knew anything about him. So, why not ask Robin? She helped bring him here after all. "How's the new kid doing?"

(Apologies for the crappy first post.)
Robin sighed, “he’s doing good, he just woke up when i went to check on him.” She said, brushing her unruly hair back with her hand, “He downed a glass of water though, and he’s probably hungry.” The brunette took her hair and tied it into a somewhat decent ponytail, looking for any sign that the kid had came out. She took notice to when he got out and waved him down, the young green eyed demi-god walked over to stand besides her.

He looked better from when he was brought there yesterday, so that was defiantly an upgrade from when he was covered in cuts and such. The black haired boy looked at Chiron and the two counselors, “Where’s my mom?” He questioned. The freckled kid couldn’t remember much exactly, it was all a barely make out-ablr blur of events so, he was gonna try and piece together what exactly happened.

Last edited:
Jay was happy to hear that the new boy made it through. The son of Hermes would be lying if he said he hadn't worried. Among all the young half-bloods he'd met when they came to Camp, this boy had the worst injuries. It always messed him up to see kids having to deal with all the 'fun' stuff that came with being the child of a Greek God. "After all that? I'm not surprised." the blonde joked. The light mood quickly shifted gears when the boy of the hour arrived. Asking about his mother.

He could tell from the way Chiron sighed, and how he prepared to stand, that the answer wasn't good. "You said he'd been fighting the Minotaur." An impressive feat for a 12-year old. But considering the rate of orphaned kids here at Camp...

The dark brunette held onto the look Chiron gave, he knew it couldn’t be a good one—and well that wasn’t good because that meant his mom isn’t anywhere in camp like, at all.

Robin could see the emotion of concern painted all on Ethan’s young face, she just looked to her brother hoping maybe he could do something to get the freckled kid to not dwell on anything, Robin would’ve told him; ‘hey it happens to the best of us’ but, that wouldn’t be such a good thing to tell a kid who’s extremely worried for his mother. “What’s that look for? Shouldn’t you know where my mom is?” The almost teen said, he didn’t know much about gods but they would atleast have to know where his mom could possibly be, even if it wasn’t here, right?

Robin hoped the centaur would break it down to the kid easy and fast, so her and her brother can drag the kid along into doing some small acitivity to not have him cry, crying kids where always the worse and hardest to deal with. Though her brother did tend to always somehow get the kids to laugh, even if their godly parent didn’t care, he always made a point to show that he would.

Sorry it’s short!! I’m just a little tired and out of energy//

Of course, the boy had his question answered, while Jay's worries were confirmed: His mother was dead. Killed by the minotaur's attack. He winced while the centaur gently explained the truth to the kid. Yeah, plenty of kids here in Camp, especially some of his cabin, had lost a mortal parent or two. And their godly mother or father being so far away didn't help the grief. The son of Hermes headed to the kid's side after Chiron finished.

"Believe it or not, you're far from the first kid here who's gone through something that bad," the blonde knelt down to his height, "it's terrible, but sometimes, it just happens when you're a demigod. The name's Joshua, but I go by 'Jay.' You got a name? Or at least a nickname you like?"

(Hey, it's fine, my broski. Also, sorry for my crappy writing of one of the few canon characters.)

(I feel there should be an irony in Robin having the more traditionally 'Luke' viewpoint, but being one of the good guys, while Jay is the one gradually corrupted)​

Of course, the boy had his question answered, while Jay's worries were confirmed: His mother was dead. Killed by the minotaur's attack. He winced while the centaur gently explained the truth to the kid. Yeah, plenty of kids here in Camp, especially some of his cabin, had lost a mortal parent or two. And their godly mother or father being so far away didn't help the grief. The son of Hermes headed to the kid's side after Chiron finished.

"Believe it or not, you're far from the first kid here who's gone through something that bad," the blonde knelt down to his height, "it's terrible, but sometimes, it just happens when you're a demigod. The name's Joshua, but I go by 'Jay.' You got a name? Or at least a nickname you like?"

(Hey, it's fine, my broski. Also, sorry for my crappy writing of one of the few canon characters.)

(I feel there should be an irony in Robin having the more traditionally 'Luke' viewpoint, but being one of the good guys, while Jay is the one gradually corrupted)​
Ethan didn’t expect the conformation of a dead mom, he didn’t really know what he expected honestly—it’s not like she could’ve survived it.

He looked to the other kneeling down to his height, “Ethan, i don’t really have a nickname?” He said as if questioning himself. “Yeah, i don’t really think i like being a demigod.”He admitted, because if this was what it was like—not even the worse part yet, he doesn’t think he’ll be too fond of it.

Robin knelt down by her brother’s side and laid a hand on his shoulder, “yeah, it does suck, and it’s worse that are godly parents don’t ever seem to care enough. But you got us, okay?” She said, giving the younger one a sight of a rare, geniune trying to be nice smile. He looked between the two siblings and let out a small awkward whisper; “i’m hungry” the freckled kid said.

Also yes, that’d be cool! And don’t worry it’s fine//

"Well, Ethan, how about we get you something to eat? Then, we can give you the grand tour!" Jay prided himself on his (unofficial) role as 'welcome wagon' to new campers. Helping them settle in to this crazy new life. And, boy, did this boy need someone to lean on. Who knows? Ethan might've been another of his half-siblings. Or a kid whose godly parent didn't even have a cabin. Ending up in the Hermes Cabin either way.

Jay stood back up, "Robin, can you take Ethan to the dining pavilion? I just have to finish up here, then I'll join you guys."

Robin motioned for the boy to follow as she stood up, she made her way to the dining pavilion glancing behind her every few seconds to make sure the shorter one was still following after her.

As they got there Robin seated Ethan at the hermes table, since it was still unknown who his godly parent was. She sat beside him and pushed a plate towards him filled with fresh fruits. Ethan went for the Strawberries first, he didn’t notice how zoned out he got, since he wasn’t really paying attetion to anything until he saw Robin staring intently at him. “Do i have something on me?” He questioned the brunette, she didn’t answer.

Her dark blue eyes stared at him a while longer, “do you know how to fight?” She asked, and in response she got the shake of the head from side to side, which usually signaled to a ‘no’. Ethan rubbed his spot litered nose and sniffed, looking a bit frightened; “should i be worried about that?” He said, Robin laughed and just gave him a simple sweet ‘no’. He took another bite of yet another strawberry, his eyebrows furrowed—“how do you know who your godly parent is?”

"Well, Ethan, how about we get you something to eat? Then, we can give you the grand tour!" Jay prided himself on his (unofficial) role as 'welcome wagon' to new campers. Helping them settle in to this crazy new life. And, boy, did this boy need someone to lean on. Who knows? Ethan might've been another of his half-siblings. Or a kid whose godly parent didn't even have a cabin. Ending up in the Hermes Cabin either way.

Jay stood back up, "Robin, can you take Ethan to the dining pavilion? I just have to finish up here, then I'll join you guys."
boop, hi?

bump

The conversation with Chiron had gone well. The other councilors, the director, and Jay himself went over the usual. Such as recapping how he found the boy, what this could mean, and then the regular Camp stuff. Occasionally, Jay's mind wandered to other events that had occurred. Demigod dreams had always been strange, but after the last quest he undertook, his had changed. And, no matter the events, they all involved a large coffin.

"Your godly parent claims you. They bless you or give you a symbol to let everyone know who they are." Jay quickly caught up with Ethan and his sister. He took a sip from the chalice in his hand, full of Coke, and sat himself down in front of the two younger campers. The blonde used an elbow to prop himself up on one-side while he drank.

i’m so sorry i haven’t replied! i’ll get around to replying tomorrow morning//

Users who are viewing this thread

Back