• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Percy Jackson (1X1)

GreyZone

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Is anyone willing to roleplay a post-Heroes of Olympus Percy Jackson? I would prefer a partner who's read all ten books in the series involving Camp Half-Blood. I'm leaning toward using Riordon's characters more so than OCs, but we can discuss and adjust.

As long as you're literate, capitalize and punctuate, and don't use texting slang, I'm sure we'll get along very well!

I'm open to being any characters; I don't have a preference over male or female either.

Great! What were you thinking in terms of plots and characters?

Well if I'm remembering right post means after and you had asked for someone who had read all ten books. So I was thinking post Rachel's final prophecy becoming completed. I was also leaning towards another combined camps quest idea. My brother has had me writing prophecies for his little Percy Jackson group so I've got no shortage of those. As for plot I was thinking the rise of Gia's father.

Oh my word! That sounds excellent! Which characters were you interested in using? Percy, Annabeth, Nico, Hazel, Frank, Leo, Reyna, Piper, Jason, etc...? We don't have to use all of them or we could add additional characters that weren't involved in the previous quests.

In all reality we could use any of them. I've spat out so many prophecies for my bro and his rp group that I can make them up on the fly. However I think it would be cool to have Percy be the one who receives the prophecy and picks the other two or three adventurers

Sounds good to me! Percy and Annabeth have always been my favorite characters; I like the new ones, but I've never become extremely attached to them. What genres are you interested in making the main focus throughout this (i.e., fantasy, romance, adventure, etc.)?

I'm okay with any focus really I've honestly got no preference, but the focus will possibly affect the prophecy.

I think the prophecy can be the main focus, but I'm not afraid to shy away from the relationship aspects if you get what I'm saying. Now might not be a wonderful time to start because I'm leaving for a retreat that goes into Tuesday, but I'd be willing to initiate things tonight.

The earthen father lies asleep.

Gia's soul he claims to reap.

Their mother the Gods forsake

The chosen four the cycle will break.

So that's an example I guess.

I really like that! Has a lot of possibility.

Which four would you like to use?

Totally fine with me. I absolutely adore Reyna, if you are interested in having her.

Not to be a bugger or anything but it's Gaea. @GreyZone if you plan on making anything Camp Half-Blood/Demigod related, let me know; I would be quite interested.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back