People to Interview

Ricia

Retired M
Hello RpNation!

A little about myself: I am a sociology major in college right now. I am in my 4th year of school and about to write a very long paper. In this paper, I need interviews from several people.

If you so choose to be interviewed by me, I will be asking for personal information.. such a facts about your life, habits, hobbies, your age, gender, race, ethnicity, sexuality, and possibly some family history. I will not be asking for birthdays, SSN, real names or any account information (I will give fake names to everyone, however I won't use screen names.).

I will not interview anyone under the age of 18. Parental approval should be given, that just gets messy and I don't want this!

If you wish to be apart of this paper, then you are giving me permission to use anything you answer to me during the interview inside of my paper. This paper will not be a published work, however it will be turned into a teacher to be read. You will be cited as a proper source.

My paper topic is about managing fears and anxiety from nightmares.

I want to know about the dreams and how it effects your day to day life. I don't care if it is as small a spiders to as big as airplane wrecks. If you had a real life experience and now have nightmares about it, I would be willing to hear from you too!

These interviews will be happening some time in the next three weeks (April 1st-25th). When it is time for the interview, I will work with your schedule to meet up with you on the site team speak. These results will be shared with no one on the site and completely private. If you wish to see the paper when it is finished, I will happily provide it to you.

Go ahead and message me or contact me on this with the fear and a small self intro. :)

Current Count for Interviewees
: 0

ALL INTERVIEWS WILL BE CONDUCTED ON RPNATION'S TEAM SPEAK.

Here is a guide to help with team speak. It is completely free to all users of RpNation: https://www.rpnation.com/threads/rpn-teamspeak-guide.59362/

Hi Ricia!

I'd be happy to help you out, though I'm not sure I technically qualify as I've (mostly) overcome my major fear. My fear did stem from a life event, taking a nasty fall off a horse and breaking my back, which subsequently led to me having a fear of horses. I overcame my fear and now ride at a higher level of competition than when I had my accident. Therefore, I'm not sure if I would qualify for your meta-analysis. If I am, though, I'd be happy to send you a bit more information about myself in PM.

I think I can by the end of the hour, I just need to finish a paper. Though if anyone else is able I recommend them first.

I'm up to help with this paper, by being interviewed, I have 'recurring' nightmares, most of my sleep is affected by it, consequently my daily life as well + I remember quite a lot of my nightmares, some I still remember are from quite a long time ago, two in particular really stuck by me even to this day.

I think I'd be able to help you with your paper about this subject.

Feel free to contact me whenever/if you want for an interview.

If you need another voice, I'm fine with answering a few of your questions xP.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back