• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Penultimate Phantasmagoria (FFd6) [Forum][Dice]

Noodle One

Hello all!

Final Fantasy d6 is a standalone fan-made system designed to reflect the feel of the Final Fantasy series in a table-top game. It's a simple, light system that I rather enjoy using, and I'd like to set up a game of it here!

Given that the themes of the series have shifted willy as it's progressed, the themes will adhere closer to FFs I to V and the three Tactics games than the later numbered games.

Number of players: 3-6, loosely.

Premise: The kingdom is in turmoil! The old king lies sick, abed from age and disease that not even the greatest of white magics can heal. His children amass allies for the oncoming war of succession. Strange beasts, both ancient and new, are stalking the land, laying low members of both the Knightly Orders and the Adventurer Guilds.

You are a small guild of adventurers. How will you handle the rising tide of chaos?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back