• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

'Pensive' Roleplays?

BigHippo8

dem swamps doe
Hi hi!

So I'm thinking to start a more realistic RP. As in, the world can be bleak and dark, and its sky shedding tears. The moon would be black, and the sun thrown to the earth. Real RP.

I'd like some rather thoughtful authors to write with meh, once or twice a week is fine because I don't really have that much time myself. :>

I prefer posting by PM, because I find it's much easier to access, but I can compromise.

Below are some ideas -

The Endless Journey - A company of a chosen five hundred are sent to the frosted north that the area would be charted. Yet, it is to the north men have lost first their arms and legs, then their very hearts. The land had snatched away the lives of the brave five hundred. Now, it is only a handful who are blessed with life. Turn back now to keep the blessing.

Across the Sea - A pair stand by the docks and load the cargo into the small galley, for the voyage ahead is long. In gold had they been paid, to reach what is beyond the dull blue waters. A new land might they find, or death will they truly discover. The crew are already aboard, lead them to their fates.

Vacant, if you have any ideas!

PM me, post here, just let me know if you want to start something!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back