• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Pendragon (Dj McHale) MORE INFO ADDED!!

Looking for anyone interested in an rp in the “Pendragon” book series universe :) I’ve read all the book several years ago and recently started to reread them. I’d personally love to have an RP in that universe. If anyone in interested please leave a comment or throw me a message!

SEE THE BOOKS HERE

Edit Note:

I'd be willing to take point and RP as any Cannon characters. COMPLETELY open to any ideas.. but I can also try and come up with plots and objectives for us as well. Please oh please! -Friday August 13, 2021

Last edited:
So I realized that people haven’t heard of this book series. That’s fine. Infact that might even be better!

Here’s what I mean:

There are several different worlds (that will be called Territories) in this series.

First Earth (time era: 1937 )

Second Earth (time era: Present/mid 2000s’)

Third Earth (time era: 51st century) Third Earth was a highly advanced territory in the 51st century. It was a utopian society with one central government working together to help the planet. Third Earth had a variety of new technologies such as an advanced cell phone, one-size fits all shoes, soundless electric cars, and a supercomputer that stored information on nearly every subject in the territory. It could also predict the future using a mathematic equation and foretell potential outcomes of events in the past.
To avoid the eventual overcrowding of the planet, the people moved underground and built vast subterranean cities and colonized the remaining planets in the solar system. Over time the pollution problems on Earth began to recede, becoming healthier. A few people stayed above ground in cube-like houses. Above ground, people used bicycles and electric cars to get around.

Cloral - The planet of Cloral is covered entirely by a deep ocean. No dry land exists, with the exception of the city of Faar. The people of the territory live on floating cities known as habitats, and most of their food is grown in underwater farms, although some food comes from farming habitats such as Grallion. It is hypothesized that Cloral once had an abundance dry land, but the warming of the ice caps eventually flooded the planet. Adding to this theory, Cloral may be an alternate future to Earth where the Ice caps melted, as opposed to Third Earth where they didn't.

Veelox - virtual reality simulator that is called Lifelight that almost everybody is in. Less than 0.1 percent of Veelox's population actually works in the real world. Most of these people are either phaders or vedders, which help run Lifelight. Very few people work outside of Lifelight, and for this reason, Veelox is dying. Outside of LifeLight, Veelox is described as being fairly similar to Second Earth. Due to the deindustrialization caused by the spread of Lifelight, the most common food on Veelox is an artificially flavored pudding substance called Gloid. The largest city on Veelox is Rubic City.

Eelong - Jungle dominated. Humans are called ‘Gars’. Cat people, called Klees, are the dominate race who use gars for/like servants.

Denduron - think medival earth like.

Ibarra - think Tropical medival with hints of technology.. like metal/metal wreckage being used to construct parts of buildings..(Is actually several hundred years after societal collapse of veelox territory.

Quillian - Basically earth with better technology for those who can pay for it. Robots called Dados are used as police force/servants/etc. People there have normal day to day jobs as well as a partial job where they have to play active/VR/AR arcade like games for certain benefits. Like medical needs.. insurance… etc. There is a huge tournament called the Quillian Games in where “pro players” must compete against one another in certain more life-threatening games. They get their one wish granted if they win/survive till the end. Common people often bet on the Quillian Games. If they can’t pay the price of their bet, or sometimes if they just plain loose the bet.. they’re taken away by the police Dados.. to work in the very dangerous jobs or just off to prison/exile. There is little to no recreational activity. No hobbies. No art. Just work and games. There’s a secret society that has kept relics of Quillian’s past. They have secret store houses full of ancient art.. books.. etc.

Zadaa - think of a desert dominated world. Has a few rivers and oasis like towns. Has two main factions. The surface dwelling Batu and the underground dwellers the Rokador. Rokador control the water. The Batu farm and protect the Rokador from any invading/rivals.

You my friends.. will be what we call a Traveler.

Travelers are spirits of Solara that were given physical form to be part of each of the Territories.

Solara was the essence of Halla and a physical manifestation of the achievements of mankind. A planet covered in Dark Matter and teeming with the spirits of the territories. Free will and balance fed positive Solara (Heaven). Fear, oppression, greed, and the like fed the negative Solara (Hell). Halla is.. basically everything. Everything that is, will be, has been.. etc ..

The Travelers believe that every person in every territory is entitled to his own choices and opinions and believe it wrong to tamper with the nature and specific fate of the territories, and let things play out as they were 'meant to be'.

Bump time! Just as a side note. You don’t need to know anything to join this roleplay except for what is mentioned above. I’ll be more than happy to provide any additional information.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back