• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Pendragon Academy

Shagranoz

One Thousand Club
Welcome, on and all to Pendragon Academy! Located in sunny South Beach, Miami, Pendragon is one of the best boarding schools in the world! Open to high school students from all species, nationalities, and dimensions, we have excellent teachers and athletic coaches. Whether you're mortal, mage, or something else entirely, you can find a home here!

1533084245564.png

So, we've all seen magic school roleplays before, I take it. What makes this one different? Simple: the muggles get to join in, too! In this world, the supernatural is unmasked and living openly among humans, although they've only been doing so for a couple of months. With everyone scrambling to deal with this massive upset to the status quo, Pendragon Academy was founded to show that normal humans, powered humans like witches and psychics, and nonhumans could all live in harmony. I'm looking for people to play students, teachers, and other staff.

Anyone interested?​

Last edited:
Looks like we got enough people to put up an OOC and character sheet for this shindig, lemme get on that.

Interested ^^ could be a good place to try out at least one of my OCs - a Dragon-Valkyrie.

Herro. Interested, but do you have any sort of plot planned out?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back