• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Peachtree Hotel

Whats better Peachtree Or Evershade Hotel

• Peachtree

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Evershade

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Still Crying: Cant believe how dumb i became. Trying to Shock Wolves and shocking my self, {Whipes eyes} Im going to talk to Mikey.

{You hear a Zipper Zipping a Belt Strapping and i walk out to room 667}

*looks around the lobby* one of the little kids run into her* Kid: s-sorry miss *kid runs off*

{Is in lobby sitting at front desk now}

{Slender Man walks up to me} {he talks to me for a long time} Initals? {he says R S} Raven Slender. is the only one on the R.S List. {he asks for room number} 666 {he goes there and i read the Saturday Paper}

{The Tall Slender Like Man walks back up to me} Sir I Think Mrs.Slender is in that chair. {he looks at her then he looks at me i could tell he was happy} Anytime sir. {Reading a Novel About keeping secrets}

*i look up as he approaches, and jump up really fast and fling my arms around his waist* DADDY!!!

But he is in that Vase so i have company at the desk,

{Yeah in the rp my dad is at work,}

{Ground Rumbles} EVERYONE GET DOWN ITS A EARTHQUAKE!

Slenderman: i am good how have you been? Me: im good to dad *i smile big*

(oh ok good i was like oh shit maybe i shouldnt have made her yell daddy)

*still standing*

*looks at the people* what the fuck did you do to them? *pokes one with a stick i found* their dead

The hotel shakes for a moment, and my computer falls to the floor. "Dammit!" I curse. I pick it up and it seems to be okay. A few other miscellaneous things have fallen to the floor also. The lamp, the phone, my phone, some clothes that were on the edge of the bed, and some drawers had been flung open by the force of the shake. I look outside, and all I see is sand....wait....sand?!?! I hurriedly pick everything up and return it to its rightful place, close drawers, pick up my phone, and rush down the empty, dimly lit hallway, and to the emergency stairwell. It's empty too. I rush down the stairs and burst out of the door at hte bottom floor. I run to the lobby, looking for Claire. Many people were down here now, probably to question what that shake was. I look out the glass doors. Still sand. It's a sandstorm. And all I can think is, Where's Claire?

demon_werewolf_thing_by_emeraldwolfs12-d4qorf1.png

I cAuSeD It

I stomp my other foot say goodbye hotel To a Tusnami

Users who are viewing this thread

Back