• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Peachtree Hotel

Whats better Peachtree Or Evershade Hotel

• Peachtree

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Evershade

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
{Intercom} ALL GUESTS WAKE UP IT IS 10 AM! TIME FOR BREAK FAST! {P.S} All supernatural Beings such as: Wolves Aliens Demons or Angels stay in your room {whispers} Freaks

* growls* ill go out if i want to because im practically all of them so HA! *walks out of room 666 and into the hall*

*sighs* Im raven slender i cant get.... *giggles* that tickles *laughs and falls to the floor*

Lucy

I walk into the lobby, Sony headphones on, and up to the front desk. I look around as I wait for the person to come up to the front desk, my elbow propped up on the wooden desk, a bored look on my face. There are a few people in the lobby. A short, stubby looking man in an armchair reading a newspaper. I stifle a giggle. Who reads newspapers these days? There is a tall, slim, soft-faced woman attempting to pry the short, chubby man's attention away from the newspaper, and a few kids chasing each other around. Something, no....someone cathes my eye in the corner of the room. I turn my head and see a tall, pale, and actually pretty cute, black-haired buy drining an energy drink and staring at me. I smile at him awkwardly and he sort of half-smiles (you know, one of those sly smiles a guy gives you like he's going to rape you or something), and takes another swig of his drink. I turn back to the desk thinking, What the hell was that?!?! Ok, that was a little freaky, just as the receptionist walks up to the desk and greets me with a too-well-practiced smile. I pause my music. "Hi, how may I help you, young lay?" she asks. "Can I please get a room for two? With two queen beds preferrably?" I ask. She nods and gives me the room key with the number on it, plus a spare. I smile and say thanks, walking up to my room. I'm still thinking about that weird guy from earlier. Still cute, but weird. I shake my head to clear my thoughts. Room 312, I think. Geez, Claire said she'd be back by nine, and it's 9:30 already. Where is she? I am already unpacked in the room, watching anime on my laptop seemed like a great passtime.

tumblr_mjzlzaq2kX1r7088io1_500.jpg
Dude in lobby (Dylan)

girl-hair-love.blogg.no-photography-Favim.com-674886.jpg
Lucy

Users who are viewing this thread

Back