• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Payday RP Anyone?

Lucya Kunzenov

Not to be bothered on weekdays.
Hello all.

Recently I have been considering starting a RP loosely based upon the Payday series. Like the Payday gang, our characters would rob banks, steal weapons from armories, intimidate and extort business owners, and all sorts of other miscellaneous crimes. Also, many of the same methods and tactics would be used here, although I welcome new ideas for both heists and how they should be approached. However, unlike the Payday gang, our characters would stay together at a shared safehouse, for more interaction and character development. Please post below if you are interested. (Note: This is the most basic of outlines for the RP, and I welcome further suggestions and adaptations of the template.)

Thank you.

Lucya

Just a quick little interjection, I'm thinking that the RP would function well with 4-6 characters. I will make the thread once four show interest.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back