• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

_Daydreamer_

💫Hi! I’m noot, and I absolutely 🦇suck at introductions🦇 Anyways: 18+, work a full time gig so I can be slow at times (though you wouldn’t believe the stories I could share) I love to talk, share music tiktoks, memes- so my feelings won’t be hurt if you tell me to shut up 😂 open to any and all pairings! Lover of doubling, third person past tense- oh and I do tend to type a lot… 👀😂 Also try my best to vibe and go with the flow 💕😂 💫
IMG_8152.jpeg

Now onto the good stuff:
💕- really interested in

Fandoms:

Spn- Can do pretty much any character.

Mcu- not completely caught up, but can do almost anyone

💕Twilight- soft spot for me, can do anyone, but I suck at the volturi

💕Throne of glass- need to re read, but my memories are still fresh! Have yet to do this.

Crescent city - working on book two! Also have yet to do this fandom- but excited to try!

💕A court of thorns and roses- I’m going to get this out of the way- have been told I do the bat boys the best! But I am willing to try anyone! Currently listening to the graphic audios

✨the amount of ideas I have? Absolutely disgusting✨

💕Tvd/ to - A comfort show of mine. At one time I have done 98% of the cast. I’m familiar with everyone!

The selection- more so in love with the idea.

Bridgerton- rusty, but social events, scandals, drama? Gimme.

Night World- A super old book series I remember loving, about supernatural creatures. Honestly I’d love to take the idea of supernaturals in a normal setting and run with it.

Crave: I remember the first book and it’s chaos 😂
IMG_8153.jpeg

Vibes I’m going for
✨Enemies to lovers
✨angst
✨I’d combust for anything supernatural related- especially fae or vampires
✨Twilight or tvd vibes, small town spooks
✨Anything inspired by a Taylor Swift song
✨chaos- lot’s of chaos
✨Courts or kingdoms- think acotar style

✨I’d also combust for anything acotar inspired!

If interested interact, leave a comment, or reach out! 💕

Hello! I would love to talk to you about a couple possible ideas I have!

If this is still open, I'm always looking for someone to roleplay twilight with :)

You’d be interested in a werewolf X Hunter type plot? - rough idea is Hunter injures the wrong werwolf and feels guilty, ends up helping heal her and they’d go after the actual werewolf to blame (could even have Hunter a vampire or something else if you’d want!)

Hi I would be open to a TVD role-play if I could play a female main in a wxm pairing for romance in an enemy to lovers situation!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back