• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

[Pathfinder] A story unfolds!

The sounds grew louder and louder as the thing lumbered towards the group, it's feet dragging on the ground as it slowly came into view.

With armor long rusted and caked with dirt, rusted and broken blade gripped in its rotted hand it lumbers forward in a unsteady pace, one glowing dark purple eye gleaming out of the full faced helm it wore atop of it's rotted head, the moan sounding echoed slightly out of the encased head. the helm looks as if it was just newly forged, still holding it's grey shine over the many years, knowledge engineering could possibly get a glimmer of information on thsi helm after closer inspection is available.

The corpse is slow on it's feat, but gives off a sense of odd fortitude. the oddest thing that can bee seen on this creature is alongit's arm, where a dark inky spot is formed, looking much like the strange creatures you just slain.

The hermit grins, turning their stance to guard against the coming beast, slowly moving to stand, interposing between the creature and the group.

[dice]14603[/dice]

Last edited by a moderator:
Meanwhile, the foreign soldier turns to face the thing- sighing. She holds her blade steady in one hand- then holds it two handed, shifting her grip fluidly as she stares at the monster- moving to stand beside the strange fortune teller.

"You should probably stay behind me, kid. I'd hate to have a child's death on my conscience, y'know?" She says with a chuckle- as she takes a ready position, readying herself for what is to come by murmuring a few words as the thing approaches- erecting a shield of magical force around herself.

Casting Shield pre-combat, if I can, gaining a +4 AC moving it from 17 to 21.

[dice]14600[/dice]

The cleric's expression turned severe as she glared at the offending presence. "Lady of Graves, bless my blade to end this abomination," she murmured. She readied her scythe.

Squeak squeak squeakly
Health: 14/14

Race: Feral Elf

Class: Barbarian

Alignment: True Neutral

Level 1

EXP: 0/2000?

(crown) Basic Information
AC: 18 [16]

Saves: Fort; 6, Ref; 6 [4], Will; 4 [2]

Initiative: +12 [+10]

Base Speed: 40ft

Climb Speed: 20ft

Eye Colour: Forest Green

Skin Tone: Grimy brown

Hair: Black, unkempt mane

Body Type: Humanoid, lean

Height: 5'4" (short)

Weight: 100lbs (all bones and wirey muscle)
(d20) Stats

STR: 18 +4 [14 +2]

DEX:
22 +6 [18 +4]

CON:
16 +3

INT:
9 -1

WIS:
14 +2

CHA:
12 +1

(shield) Skills
Languages:

» Elven... maybe

+14 - Climb*

+6 - Survival

+5 - Handle Animal

+4 - Acrobatics*, Disable Device*, Escape Artist*, Fly*, Ride*, Sleight of Hand*, Stealth*

+2 - Heal, Perception, Profession, Sense motive, Swim*

+1 - Bluff, Diplomacy, Disguise, Intimidate, Perform, Use magic device

-1 - Appraise, Craft, Knowledge, Linguistics, Spellcraft

(helmet) Armor

» Pair of Antlers on her right arm[bone Heavy Shield]

+2 AC, -2 ACP, Fragile

(sword) Weapons
Terbutje | +5 [+3] AB | 1d8+2 | 19-20/x2 | Slashing | Fragile

Punch | +5 [+3] AB | 1d3+2 | x2 | Bludgeoning

Shield points | +5 [+3] AB | 1d6+2 | x2| Piecing | Fragile
(chest) Equipment
»

(bag) Odd's & Ends
» Furs, worn as clothing

» Bowl of nuts

The squirrel girl hops to her feet. Stranger thing, predation, she could be ill later. She got her weapon, and looked for an opening.

[dice]14604[/dice]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back