• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Path of Exile

Tzun

Lord of the Dreadfort
Dominus, the High Templar of Oriath and Wraeclast is dead. Along with him, is his adviser, Piety of Theopolis. Together they fell to the hands of an unnamed exile. It was nothing more than an act of vengeance, and will be soon forgotten, especially by those in Oriath, who know nothing of the events that took place in Wraeclast. Nothing of the races of Vaal and Azmeri, nothing of their advanced technologies and Virtue Gems. Only now, those that have been exiled to Wraeclast, a dumping place for criminals of the minor and major, inhabit the area. Small places of repose have been created, but are hardly developed. Small encampments of long lost ruins, just enough to serve those that pass through. No more, and no less.

The problem is now, Dominus has died. Almost a year later, after a new High Templar is elected in secret, he is informed of the events that took place in Wraeclast, and wishes to avenge God, slaying all that Wraeclast bears, hoping to eradicate any other chance of their unholy being ever defying the Ebony Legion.

You are the last exiles. The wise masters of Oriath have let you a single weapon. Stay together, and swim for the shore. There, you will find Lioneye's watch.

The continent of Wraeclast will not be good to you. It will strip you of fear by making you endure suffer and agony. This punishment is not misplaced for whatever crime it is that you have committed. However, this does not mean that you must die without a fight. The fight is all that you have now.

The main part of this rp is to survive, and without giving anything away, there will be quite a stressful series of events that will test you and your character's mental and physical resolve.

Although, there are plenty of other ways to survive. Most importantly, are Gems. A technology that was created by Vaal thaumaturgists, scattered throughout the lands, and used by the elite, Gems trap thaumatical energy within them, and can be crushed and destroyed to release and create powerful effects. Fire balls and lightning strikes, whirling blades dash through the air, striking down foes with a glacial hammer, there are more varieties of these gems scattered around Wraeclast than can be imagined, each with more potent abilities than the last.

What do you say exile? This shall be the day that the High Templar accedes to God-hood, and your death, shall pave the way.

Well,I've never beaten Act I in the game,but I'm sorta-kinda familiar with the setting. Colour me intrigued.

Like I said, no one needs to know anything about the game, that should not be an important factor. The main part is to read what is posted, because that details everything that everyone needs to know. This is set in a time that has yet to be recorded, so the future is only as we make it, and this is an unexplored part of the world, everything is new, so there is virtually no information needed to be known before hand.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back