Story Pastry Plays DBD and Writes Short Stories

Pastry

spiritually disconnected
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Author's Note
I legit just received a gift for 444,444 gems in Dead By Daylight. There is no gift tag, I don't know how I got this... OFF TO UPGRADING MEG! I am confused, yet grateful

"Stupid Fucking Cat"

I'm allergic to cats. Whenever I get near 'em, they always shed and make me sneeze. So, when I went to my boyfriends' house today, he- (ironically enough) had a cat, and I demanded to send that bastard into his bedroom. He did so, and we could hear its meowing and pawing at the door. The claws scraping from that door was torture to my ears enough. He had to turn on the football game too. The cat, named "Cookie" was a tabby stray he found on the side of the road. She was mangled, chunks of her ear missing, as well as an enormous pile of fleas on top of her back. John said he got them off of her and took her to the vet. Got her vaccinated, and now lives in his one-bedroom apartment on 9th. I found it shocking that he would even consider having a cat, he's never had a pet in his life. He doesn't pet it, just feeds it, and lets it do its own thing. I continue watching the game with him. Cookies meows become louder and more erratic, like if she was injured or dying. I looked at the game, then back at John. He didn't say anything. "She just wants attention." He said, his eyes fixated on the TV. "I don't know if that's attention," I said. Though I don't like cats, I was worried about her, she sounded hurt and scared. The pawing at the door became clawing, she was screaming and slamming her body against the door. I could see her little white paws come under the door and dig at the carpet. John turns the TV up. "She's just a stupid fucking cat, she'll calm down if we just ignore her." I nodded, but I couldn't help but look back at the door. I saw another one of Cookie's paws stick under the door and scrape against the carpet, except the carpet left a trace of crimson red. "John-" I said a slight quiver in my voice. "Just ignore her." He said without looking. Cookies paws were covered in blood now, she screamed frantically. The sound of the game and she was too much for me. "John- Her fucking- she-" I was barely able to form words. He looks at me. "What? You're okay, she's fine." He put a hand on mine and squeezed it gently. Cookie was yelling, my ears were ringing, and then she stopped suddenly. Mid- screech. John turned the TV down. "See? She's okay." He said, smiling at me and turning back to the TV. I looked at the door. A pool of blood poured out of the doorway, staining the carpet, and coating the walls. "John- John!" I screamed and grabbed his arm and pulled on it. "What?" He turned and noticed the blood. "Oh fuck." He said fearfully, his voice trembling. "Cookie?" He asked to no one, standing up and walking towards the door. "John, this is a bad idea," I say, grabbing his arm and pulling it back. "We should leave and call the police." My voice was barely able to choke out the words. John was curious about the door, I could see in his stature. "If someone is in this house, I'm going to find out who it is." He said, determined to reach the door. But before he did, John Hammond, from Jurassic Park, slowly opens the door, staff in hand, cat in the other. She was mangled, Cookie was just a carcass, beaten to death by the great amber staff that John Hammond possesses. He throws the cat onto the ground in front of John. The cat's carcass is sprawled out. "Welcome to Yourassic Park." and bonks John on the head. Like a cartoon, his head retracts into his body and his chest opens up into a horrifying 15 rows of sharp teeth. He says in a deep voice; "My lasagna, Garfield." And bites John Hammond's head off. I sit there, in shock of what just happened. He turns to me, and says "You remind me of my past lover, Odie." I respond, "I am a ghost, goodbye." I disintegrate.

Narrator

As soon as she said goodbye, the girlfriend disappeared into thin air. The boyfriend, changes back to himself, then responds "I will never forget my time with that lovely ghost, and then all of a sudden a portal ff flames appeared, the devil himself, Bill Murry emerged from the flames. He said, "No one will ever believe you." And then walked back into the portal. The boyfriend's mind had been shattered. All he could remember was "Little Ghost" By the White Stripes. He sang this song for the rest of his life and was shortly admitted to the mental hospital after.

A Closing Thought

"Endings are always pretty hard, and I think we got a good one here."

- Matt, my best friend, who found out about this story and just made the ending for me.

apparently this is a two-part series so lookout for the next one. Any thoughts?

Last edited:
There's always something in the back of my head, pulling, telling, forcing me to do things. I've always felt that it was just my determination or confidence in completion. But in reality, it's become a parasite, digging at my brain to discover the little things about me, it exploits these and shares them to my companions. I refuse to tell my friends, but I can't help it. The parasite believes that they can help me if I just tell them everything. From little things, to what I had for breakfast, and to others of my deepest darkest secrets. I blame myself for these happenings, but in reality, it's this parasite. Even now, I struggle to not expose myself. I will always remain in my confidence.

As I stare across the amicable landscape, and the sky bleeds into the foreground, I knew that this place would soon become my home. I see the water cascade down a jetty that spirals into a delta soon after. That delta reaches the sea, where unknown beings await for my presence. The trees billow softly in the wind, reflecting on their either short or long time of rooting. I daunt the time when I leave this place, for a new dimension and place of even better memories.

/a short story on Minecraft...

My grandmother always thought of herself as a crow. Sitting, watching, waiting. She passed away some time ago. Sing your melancholy, sweet crow. I will never forget those times when you were doing instead of waiting for more of your flock to join you in a different world.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back