• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Partners?

CrescentHowler

Simple Girl with Simple Dreams
Hey there RpN! I have been very busy lately getting ready for highschool and such, so I haven't had much time to go and do the things I'd like on here. And I felt bad, but I have lost some partners so I'm on the hunt.

Rules:

Tell me if you get bored! We can work on something else if you'd like.

Don't be afraid to message me during the roleplay, I don't bite!

About me:

I personally love anything romance and fantasy, and midevil. I can play Male, but prefer female since I am female but have no problem in doubling!

I do have a small plot in mind, but it's nothing big.

It's a romance rp between midevilife fantasy characters, only they would be in present day time. The thing is, they're different species, and different species have problems with eachother. Will they're be a romance?

When I say this I'm talking about three headed dogs and a half human half horse person type animals.

So yea. Just shoot me a pm or comment below

Last edited by a moderator:
Yep. Though I have a question.

Are we really rping a half human half three headed dog?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back