• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Partners Wanted [Dark themes]

Savemexx

I’ll do whatever it takes even if it kills me
Hello there! I stumbled upon my old account recently and want to get back in the swing of things. I am only looking for a few partners, due to not having too much time on my hands, and not wanting to get overwhelmed. But, hopefully some people will be interested!

A little about me. I’m 25 years old, EST, work full-time and part-time, fixing up a house, and applying for graduate school. I have been roleplaying for around 13 years and started on good old Neopets.

Important things to know:
- I am looking for a dark themed roleplay. I have no limits and want you to have none either.
- I play female or double as one of each. I can be convinced to do female x female depending on plot. I have nothing against male x male but have no experience in it.
- I roleplay via PMs or email.
- I use realistic face claims. No anime please.
- I stick to modern/realistic settings. No vampires, gifted, anime, fantasy, and no historical please.
- Please me 18+ due to content.

- Abusive Relationship
- Stalker x Victim
- Drug Addict x Sober
- Master x Slave
- Ex x Ex
- Boss x Employee
- Teacher x Student
- Arriagned Marriage
- Affair
- Stripper x Client
- Cop x Prostitute
- Best Friend x Best Friend

^^ This is just what a I can think of. I’m up for suggestions and combinations.​

Hello there! I stumbled upon my old account recently and want to get back in the swing of things. I am only looking for a few partners, due to not having too much time on my hands, and not wanting to get overwhelmed. But, hopefully some people will be interested!

A little about me. I’m 25 years old, EST, work full-time and part-time, fixing up a house, and applying for graduate school. I have been roleplaying for around 13 years and started on good old Neopets.

Important things to know:
- I am looking for a dark themed roleplay. I have no limits and want you to have none either.
- I play female or double as one of each. I can be convinced to do female x female depending on plot. I have nothing against male x male but have no experience in it.
- I roleplay via PMs or email.
- I use realistic face claims. No anime please.
- I stick to modern/realistic settings. No vampires, gifted, anime, fantasy, and no historical please.
- Please me 18+ due to content.

- Abusive Relationship
- Stalker x Victim
- Drug Addict x Sober
- Master x Slave
- Ex x Ex
- Boss x Employee
- Teacher x Student
- Arriagned Marriage
- Affair
- Stripper x Client
- Cop x Prostitute
- Best Friend x Best Friend

^^ This is just what a I can think of. I’m up for suggestions and combinations.​
I would love to do an abusive relationship fxf please pm me

Users who are viewing this thread

Back