• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Partners in Crime (RWBY Torchwick & Neo)

All Fiction

[It's not my fault!]
So with Volume 3 now behind us, I've found myself increasingly interested in the story behind Neo's and Roman's relationship. How did they meet? Where did they come from? What brought both of them to top of Vale's criminal underworld? These are some of the things I'd love to explore and come up with story for. I'd also love to incorporate some parts of a fanfiction that I found particularly enjoyable, which I will link to anyone who is interested in this RP. I'm open to various interpretations of their relationship, whether that be more of a familial bond or something more romantic. Could also go with a transition from the former to the latter over time.

I think a Casual rp would be how I'd like to go with this, but I do want to have multiple paragraphs per post as often as possible, and I really want to build an interesting backstory for these two! So if this sounds like an idea you'd like to help bring to life, please reply to this thread!

Sure!! This sounds fun!! I always loved Neo... So quiet. Mysterious. And Roman's just an ass xD I can play either one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back