• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Partner wanted and needed!

Dorkfisher

Doc Dingo
The government has collapsed and left the country in ruin. Bandits harass anyone and everyone, colonies battle for resources, and some people wander just trying to survive. My name is James Darvet, and I am a former army medic wandering from place to place, helping those I can and trying to make some folks feel safer. For now I walk alone, but I know I can't forever and not do I want to.
That is a post apocalyptic roleplay I would like to try 1x1 or possibly in a group.
I also have a medieval fantasy rp I would like to do.
The four kingdoms are at war, and swept up in the middle of it are the people of the land, the merchants, the artisans. These every day men and women are either being forced into service or they are the targets of warmongers' wrath. I am Sir Marrick of Canter, and I lead men and women such as they, men and women who only want their lands back. Myself and my lieutenants have amassed a force to be reckoned with and we are preparing to break from our king and add another faction to bring an end to this war.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back