• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Partner Searching~

RiversEdge

Relaxation is a choice
Alrighty, name's River. You can call me edge but I'm not edgy in the least.

Just a few rules before we start!

Communication: Plot with me! I don't want to carry the story by myself. I want both of us to have fun. If you ever feel like the plot isn't going anywhere tell me. Even if we've just started, tell me. I won't be mad. We can start something else, fix it up, or move along. Some people aren't good fits and that's okay! Friendliness and overall openness will warm my soul.

Length: No less than a paragraph. I need to have something to respond to! One liners are like death to my muse and my mood.

Commitment: One post a day or one post a week. We've all got lives, I understand. But if you leave me hanging for...ehhhh a couple weeks with no notice I'll assume you've left me hanging. I'm not going to ask where you are or chase after you, I'll just assume it's over and done with. If you decide to message me afterwards there won't be any hard feelings! But I probably won't rp with you.

Literacy: Proper spelling and grammar. Little mistakes are fine but if I look at your reply and I can't....read it? We aren't a good fit.

Story: I love a plot driven story. I love romance. But it cannot be immediate, that makes it seem fake and superficial. My character may not like yours at first. Your character may not like mine at first. Let them grow closer. Chat with me about events that will make them grow. I love drama, horror, mystery...all that good stuff. Let's make the story seem real together.

Pairings: MxM MxF FxF I do it all~

Okay, now for the list. I'll try listing the ones I know best from top to bottom!

Anime:

Naruto
One Piece
Kill la Kill
Madoka Magica
One Punch Man
Assassination Classroom
Hellsing
Tokyo Ghoul
Death Note

Games:

Team fortress 2
Undertale
Off
Outlast
Ib
The Crooked Man
Mad father
Until Dawn
Overwatch

Comic [limited knowledge]:

Marvel
DC

Keep in mind that I am open to rp ANY Fandom. If you want to suggest one that isn't on the list feel free to! I may know of it, and even if I don't I'll give it a chance If I think we're a good fit.

I'll even be up for rping a Fandom I know nothing about. But you will have to understand that I am working from my own research and limited knowledge if we do. Do not get upset if I don't portray a character the way you like them or have messed up the plot. If you have a problem, tell me- Still reading? Good! PM me your favorite season so I know for sure. Don't leave it in the comment section. If you would rather comment than pm at first leave me a color randomly with no context along with your message.
-I'll try and fix it as best I can. Though...the whole point of rping is to have fun isn't it?

I am OC friendly. I love OC's. THROW THEM AT ME.

Yes I can double. Yes I can play canon characters. But OC's? They are my lifeblood. Oc x Oc. It's my specialty.

I don't need faclaims. I don't need character bio's. But if you want me to provide you with one, ask and you shall receive. Realistic or unrealistic face claims are all fine with me.

All my original plotting and anything aside from Fandom interests will be placed in a separate thread. Only Fandom interest here, cool?

*****Keep in mind that I am in the EST timezone folks!

Adios~

Last edited:
Oh man, we might just be what each other are looking for! I love plotting and OCs, and I'm like boringly free this week.

Plotting and OC's just what I'm looking for! I was looking for one piece anyway, send me a pm I if you're interested, dude!

I'm open to do a double for any of the ones I list below:

• Assassin's Creed (the movie since it might be the quickest way to watch it if you don't know the games)
  • Lord of the Rings
  • Game of Thrones
  • Blue

Alrighty, name's River. You can call me edge but I'm not edgy in the least.

Just a few rules before we start!

Communication: Plot with me! I don't want to carry the story by myself. I want both of us to have fun. If you ever feel like the plot isn't going anywhere tell me. Even if we've just started, tell me. I won't be mad. We can start something else, fix it up, or more along. Some people aren't good fits and that's okay! Friendliness and overall openness will warm my soul.

Length: No less than a paragraph. I need to have something to respond to! One liners are like death to my muse and my mood.

Commitment: One post a day or one post a week. We've all got lives, I understand. But if you leave me hanging for...ehhhh a couple weeks with no notice I'll assume you've left me hanging. I'm not going to ask where you are or chase after you, I'll just assume it's over and done with. If you decide to message me afterwards there won't be any hard feelings! But I probably won't rp with you.

Literacy: Proper spelling and grammar. Little mistakes are fine but if I look at your reply and I can't....read it? We aren't a good fit.

Story: I love a plot driven story. I love romance. But it cannot be immediate, that makes it seem fake and superficial. My character may not like yours at first. Your character may not like mine at first. Let them grow closer. Chat with me about events that will make them grow. I love drama, horror, mystery...all that good stuff. Let's make the story seem real together.

Pairings: MxM MxF FxF I do it all~

Okay, now for the list. I'll try listing the ones I know best from top to bottom!

Anime:

Naruto
One Piece
Kill la Kill
Madoka Magica
One Punch Man
Assassination Classroom
Hellsing
Tokyo Ghoul
Death Note

Games:

Team fortress 2
Undertale
Off
Outlast
Ib
The Crooked Man
Mad father
Until Dawn
Overwatch

Comic [limited knowledge]:

Marvel
DC

Keep in mind that I am open to rp ANY Fandom. If you want to suggest one that isn't on the list feel free to! I may know of it, and even if I don't I'll give it a chance If I think we're a good fit.

I'll even be up for rping a Fandom I know nothing about. But you will have to understand that I am working from my own research and limited knowledge if we do. Do not get upset if I don't portray a character the way you like them or have messed up the plot. If you have a problem, tell me- Still reading? Good! PM me your favorite season so I know for sure. Don't leave it in the comment section. If you would rather comment than pm at first leave me a color randomly with no context along with your message.
-I'll try and fix it as best I can. Though...the whole point of rping is to have fun isn't it?

I am OC friendly. I love OC's. THROW THEM AT ME.

Yes I can double. Yes I can play canon characters. But OC's? They are my lifeblood. Oc x Oc. It's my specialty.

I don't need faclaims. I don't need character bio's. But if you want me to provide you with one, ask and you shall receive. Realistic or unrealistic faclaims are all fine with me.

All my original plotting and anything aside from Fandom interests will be placed in a separate thread. Only Fandom interest here, cool?

*****I am writing this at the edges of sleep, be aware that my response may not be immediate but I am active each and every single day!

Adios~

I can do mad father. Ive watched youtube walk thru's of it. I'd like to be the little girl

Ayyy I'd be down for an Outlast RP if that's cool.

Just a head's up: I can't send PMs yet since I didn't hit the quota, but I'm almost there, lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back