• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy ~Partner Searching~ *OPEN*

Sugar Rush

Just a little bit sweeter.
Supporter
Okay, I've made like a billion of these at this point. Might as well make one that is permanent. Or try to, at least....

Anyway, I'm looking for partners that are able to write detailed. I write 3-5 paragraphs normally, so something around that range is prefered. Obviously, at certain points, I can write more or less. It all depends on the current situation of the RP.

I have a few ideas that I always keep around in case of emergencies. They are just things that I think are good bases for unique plots to branch out from. Nothing incredibly special, but can become something like that once we get a good bit into it. Of course I'll be open to any other ideas or cravings one might be interested in.

I'm into Sci-fi and Fantasy in terms of genres. Those are my favorite and easiest to create plots and ideas to keep a RP going and fresh. I like action/adventure, dark themes, and romance. I have a pretty cynical mind and think that should be shifted over to RPs. I can do action and fast paced themes pretty well, so if you aren't too familiar with them, I can take the lead on those.

With romance options, I strongly prefer my partner to be female. I have experience in male X female relationships and female X female. So those are the ones that I'm going to be focused on. It's a personal preference, so I'm not going into much detail about it.

Finally, Response times. I have a hectic schedule for work and things might get worse as I transition over to the military in a few months for basic. I try to be on a few times a week specifically to respond to RPs for a few hours. It may vary what days, but I always try to squeeze it in during the week. So, if I become slow or suddenly stop, you have a general idea what's going on with my life. Feel free to message me, though. I don't mind it. ^.^

With that, PM me. That's what I'll respond to the fastest.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back