• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Partner Search

Hey guys! I'm still looking for some new roleplay partners. These are some of the ideas I would like to do. If you're interested please message me. The only thing I ask is you be a consistent partner, and give me detail, something to work with! I’m okay with NC17.
I also wanted to state a handful of these ideas I got from the plotsforall blog on tumblr.

I am really looking to do either the first one, or the last one! But I’m okay with any of them

Ideas:

- Orlando Burton is a big tough guy living in Brooklyn. He is in one of the cities well-known gang. By some chance of fate one night he meets Bridget Hartman. The two hit it off immediately. What he doesn't know is she is the child of the two wealthiest, politically most powerful people in the state. Her parents don't seem to care too much about her, not even noticing when she had been sneaking out to go on dates with him. The one who cares is her older brother Bennett Hartman. He is crazy, and due to that he does anything and everything he can to keep Orlando away from his baby sister. Fighting him, having him arrested for false accusations, going after those Orlando loves. I would like to play Orlando, you would play Bridget and Bennett.

- Muse A and Muse B are two halves of an A-list celebrity couple. Together, they have millions of adoring fans and millions of dollars to spend on whatever they could possibly desire. Despite the occasional tabloid article, Muse A and Muse B seem to be living a Hollywood love story, complete with cozy rendezvous in VIP sections of the hottest nightclubs, romantic dinners at the chef’s table in the trendiest restaurants, and affectionate touches on the red carpet at public appearances. Being as famous as they are, Muse A and Muse B are mobbed by paparazzi everywhere they go. Outside of their glamorous, gated home, the star couple can’t get a moment of privacy. But that’s perfectly alright with them because the truth is that Muse A and Muse B are together strictly for publicity. Behind closed doors, Muse A and Muse B absolutely despise one another and they secretly do everything they can to sabotage the other’s career. Prefer Muse A but it is not really a big deal.

- Muse A is getting into the same gang lifestyle that his older brother just got out of. His mother, fearful for her son's life, turns to the only person that she knows that she can ask. Her older son, Alex, who lives in a nicer neighbourhood. Muse A reluctantly is forced to move in with his brother and goes to a 'better' school where the principal is a former Marine. He's all business and his family is as well. Muse B, the principal's daughter, is tasked with showing Muse A around the school. At first Muse A is annoyed because Muse B is just this nerdy girl who had a stutter and is just too nice. The school year wears on and eventually, they grow closer and closer. Muse A is Muse B's date to prom and later that night, she loses her virginity to him. Muse B wakes up the next morning to Muse A having disappeared. His brother has no idea where he is, no one can get a hold of him and as the months drag on, Muse B realizes something horrible: she's pregnant. Muse B has the support of both families and raises the child, until a year later when Muse A resurfaces - he disappeared because he was getting in way over his head and couldn't risk Muse B's safety or his mother/brother's so he ran away. Prefer Muse A, can double

- Muse A, a tenacious crime boss, is frustrated by yet another news headline about a big crime bust in the city which has ties to their own illicit operations. It seems that the mayor’s been making good on his promise to eradicate crime as of late (probably because he’s looking to run for Senator in the upcoming elections) and that ultimately spells trouble for Muse A. It’s only a matter of time before someone from the Mayor’s camp comes sniffing around Muse A’s nightclub, which operates as a front for their money laundering, but Muse A wants the Mayor dealt with before that happens. As fate would have it, Muse A isn’t the only one who wants the Mayor gone.
Muse B, the Mayor’s child, sees right through the tele-prompted speeches, contrived family photo ops, and the empty promises of a crime-free city. Muse B has seen and heard their father conducting his own illegal practices and knows firsthand that the Mayor is not a good man. Muse B has lost all respect for their corrupt father and only feels disdain and fear toward him. It’s by coincidence that Muse B enters Muse A’s nightclub after a volatile confrontation with their father, but it isn’t a coincidence when Muse A recognizes Muse B and invites them to the VIP area to talk. In this secluded area of the club, Muse B spills all of their concerns to Muse A and Muse A offers protection in exchange for information. Muse B agrees to spy on their father for Muse A with the understanding that, at the opportune moment, Muse A will get rid of the Mayor. Prefer Muse A, can double

- Two relationships that sort of mimic the relationship between Jade and Beck from victorious (I know I know kids show). One relationship the girl is the fiery, stubborn, 'bitchy/controlling' one, with the laid back guy who can calm her down and deal with her shit. The other the opposite. The guy is a hardass and matches personalities with the aforementioned girl. I was thinking the two guys had been friends, and the girls had been friends before their relationships. And now they hang together as a friend group. Occasionally the two hard ones fight because their personalities are so similar, and they believe their friend can do better. If you want to add anything else please message me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back