• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Partner Search

Nocturnal

I am currently looking for Norse Mythology based, and post apocalyptic plots

Hi, Hello
I'm Nocturnal, or you can call me Nox (far easier to remember and fewer syllables). I am 19 years of age and live in the UK.

Currently, I am a student working in the equine industry. This will mean I will be busy for most of the week, or far too exhausted to be coherent enough to produce meaningful conversations- for which I apologise in advance.

Anywho,

When it comes to Roleplays and plot making, I tend to look for a partner who is cooperative and reliant. This means my writing partners need to put the same amount of effort I put into the plot; this helps me to stay focused and interested in the RP.

I have a current obsession with Norse Mythology and lore, which means I have a Norse Demi God OC ready and raring to go.
As well as the password being Skadi, Norse Goddess and Jotunn of the Winter and the Hunt (among other things).
Keeping with this, OOC chats is something I love. I really enjoy meeting new people and getting to know them- Funny I don't enjoy doing that in irl, but hey ho.

Preferred Genres​

• Fantasy (Both medieval and modern)
  • Sci-Fi
  • *Apocalyptic (Post, not a zombie plot)*
  • Supernatural (Not to be confused with the TV show)
  • Norse Mythology
I have not included romance as I feel as though it should be a secondary plot line, meaning it will not be the focus of the RP

Literacy and Paragraph Lengths​

I consider myself Literate- and if I wanted to blow my own horn- or Advanced Literate. This means you should expect more than two paragraphs and descriptive pieces.

I like to immerse myself into a plot, so I tend to get carried away with what I'm writing. This also means I like to go off of my partner's own creativity, using their responses as inspiration for my own.

I prefer to write with people of my own literate levels, so one-liners and little detail do not really allow me to gain inspiration to continue with the plot.

What I will not write​

• Highschool or college plots
  • Neko and Master plots
  • Anything that involves over the top sexual content
  • Slice of life or plain modern plots

Partner Requirements​

• I require an example of your writing, a simple paragraph or two to show me how you write and describe events. I, of course, will provide you with one of my own. It's only fair on my behalf.
  • That you are at least 17+ (This is not to be taken personally, but I prefer my partner's to be my age or older. This is because I feel more comfortable with the level of maturity and understanding a partner my age would provide).
  • A sense of humour. Believe it or not, I'm not this formal when talking to someone in OOC.
If you have read all of this, and want to write with me, please provide the following:
  • A sample of your writing
  • Your age range (e.g. I am 17-20 years of age. It's not definitive, but I get the idea of your age).
  • Your favourite animal
  • and the password provided in this post

I hope you have a lovely day, and stay safe!

~Nox

Last edited:
A hazy morning covered the traveler’s eyes. He could not see ahead of him, nor behind him. The path he once traversed was lost. The wind tore at his tatttered coat as he trudged through the knee high mud. Time slowled to a crawl before his eyes. A glimmer of hope rose through his soul as a small light rose in the distance.
Heart pounding, energy surging, he leapt from the mud. All source of tiredness escaped him. The light grew as he neared it. His silver eyes sparkled when he got closer. Alas, he arrived at his destination. His clothes were spattered with blood, sweat, and mud. A stranger would assume he was some horrific beast.

16-18

Dogs

“As well as the password being Skadi, Norse Goddess and Jotunn of the Winter and the Hunt (among other things).”

Users who are viewing this thread

Back