• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Partner search

Huntress47

Angelic Soul Demonic Heart
Hello everyone! I'm looking for people to play a males characters in a cupid x human rp, goddess x god rp, or a soulmates rp! I have 3 plots to work with or if you have an idea or pairing it's fine, but i only play the female role for these ideas! I also prefer realistic face claims though anime is fine, but you have to check first.

Cupid x Human plot

My character is a human girl in sophomore high school or college who has no friends and loves to write and read. She has a somewhat normal life except her mother is an alcoholic basket case and her father is in jail for doing drugs, and holding people hostage in a drug store. She isn't like them and refuses to be like them. One day she's writing this book and your character appears in her room out of nowhere asking her to write about your love story. When my character finally asks why you say because you're cupid and you're the only one who can tell the story she's going to write. The only issue is she doesn't believe in love or in cupid, so while she agrees to write the book she takes the ideas as your characters over active imagination, but when she starts to truly believe in love and in cupid is when the book is almost finished, your character is about to leave, and she's about to finally acknowledge the feelings she has for your character.

Goddess x God plot

My character is goddess of the moon and night sky. She's been missing since she was little. Your character is god of the sun and has heard stories about the goddess of the moon. When you are told you are officially assigned the role to go to earth and act as a human to find the goddess of the moon, there's no way you could refuse. You're told the goddess will not remember her life as a young goddess, she will be in high school or college and you are on your way to that school now. The words that stay in your head from the letter you received are 'you'll know instantly who the goddess is once you see her', but what's your next move when you arrive at your destination and she's the first person you meet?

Soulmates plot

In the high school/college you attend your soulmate is one of the million students there. You have her name written on her forearm and she has your name on hers. You search as much as you can to find her and she searches to find you, but how far will you go to find her. She's in every single one of your classes. She's in every club you're in, and she's on every sports team you are on. Once you find out who she is and she finds out who you are there's only one issue: You hate her and she hates you. You went pretty far to find her and she went pretty far to find, you and now parents are questioning. How much could you 2 take? Will your feelings change?

Those are my ideas! Please om me if you are interested! :)

ok, the god x goddess one sounds pretty interesting!

Before the written language ever existed or anyone knew you could build a boat, Magic ruled the world. As time went on magic users were either hunted to extinction or died off as the humans without magic banded together. Technology advanced and time went on. Eventually were in 2084 and world war Three is seven years in the past. Mankind has dusted itself off and put arguments aside to scrap together the broken world. What no one knew is magic still existed and World War 3 had left a huge crack in the world, literally. At the epicenter of the war there is a huge hole be it from bombs or advanced trench warfare mankind had dug into an ancient tomb. Magic escaped from this tomb monsters began to pop into existence. As if the opening of the tomb was a spark that set into motion a flame greater then the sun. Magic and technology are half hazardly being put together. Although all this is happening there was a boy in the tomb. Carbon dating puts the boys age in the millions, He speaks a language no one knows and is slowly progressing to understand English. The boys name Is unknown but people call him the missing link. He was shipped off to the worlds greatest laboratory to be studied. Fearing over stimulation or a violent reaction from the being upon awakening there was only a handful of staff aloud to make contact with the boy.

I have a character form for the person found in the tomb, You could play the person assigned to take care of them directly? This could be MxM or FxF MxF doesn't matter. Could have some romance could be strictly plot. doesn't matter I just desperately want to do this Arch with someone. I prefer to play a Male but I'll change if need be.

Just spit balling here

Users who are viewing this thread

Back