• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Partner search!

Noivian

Drinker of coffees
Helper
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Heya! I'm Noivian and I'm looking for a partner! I have a basic idea in mind, but no real plot to it. 

Basially, here's what I'm looking for: 

- Someone familiar with Pokemon, but willing to bend and break a few rules

- Someone able to match post length (my posts range from three sentances to several paragraphs, leaning to the lesser side)

- Someone willing to play a female OC trainer and the Pokemon she has with her

What I DON'T want:

- Blatant misspelling of Pokemon names without correction. Mistakes happen, I get that, but if you're unsure how to spell a name, please look it up and fix it.

- Being left alone to lead the plot. Throw in your own suggestions and ideas! Really, this is open to whatever!

- Being a stickler for canon. This role play will have a lot of headcanon in it, so we'll do some canon breaking.

My character:

I will be playing the role of Arceus, disguising himself as a normal human so as to keep trainers from attempting to catch him. Waking up from a centuries-long nap, he attempts to reintegrate into Sinnoh society and runs into your trainer. For whatever reason, they decide to travel together and, over the course of the adventure, form a bond, whether it be romantic or platonic is up to you. How will the trainer react when she discovers her travel partner is not what he seems? 

So, yeah. Kinda simplistic, but there's lots of potential for things. Is your character a follower of Azurism, a religion focused around Arceus? Are they an archeologist, studying ancient ruins? Are the a collector, seeking rare Pokemon? Are they filling out a Pokedex? Looking for stong Pokemon so they can be the very best? Does the trainer's Pokemon recognize who Arceus really is? There's all kinds of things we can explore!

I actually have an archaeologist pokemon OC! Your plot sounds interesting, so if you still need someone let me know~

Hello there! I'm not as trained about the Sinnoh region. Can we do Johto or Kanto instead? I remember that Arceus did appear in the Johto region, didn't he?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back