• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Partner Search (variety of plots)

Lord Aphrodite

To conquer death, you only have to die.
I’m looking for partners once again, and I have a few old plots that I like.

My rules are simple.

1. Be nice to me, and I’ll be nice to you.

2. Give me something to work with. Even if it’s a paragraph, just don’t give me constant one-paragraph replies.

3. I do platonic first, then romance. I’m sick and tired of launching directly into a romance right off the bat.

4. I am ditch/shelf friendly. But only if you tell me first. If you disappear without a trace, I usually give one week before I leave you.

5. I prefer realistic reference pictures over anime ones, just my preference.

I'll bold who I want to be. If I don't bold either, I don't care.

This is a story of two guys, both in highschool. One is a fine arts kid, the other is a sports jock. One day, the sports jock goes to a fine arts event, (Like a choir/band performance, or a play) and really likes it. He goes to more of them, enjoying all of them. He makes friends with a fine arts kid, and they become inseparable.

This slice of life is about a girl who can see through the Mist, and attends camp. She has no godly parents, and works as Chiron's adviser. She runs cabin inspections, capture the flag and other camp games, sees that the camp store is in stock, and camper complains and thoughts are addressed. The plot could revolve around our characters living in camp, playing games, and generally just living life.

Bridgette Miller is a 21 year old surfer girl that lives in California. She surfs as a hobby, and runs a Youtube channel, called SurfingWithBridgette. Said channel has amassed a couple million subscribers.

I’m looking for more of a slice of life for this one, maybe your character can be a fellow YouTuber (OC only) or an editor.
My character is the leader of freedom fighters in a small country called Kandor. Kandor is a dictatorship. Your character is the son of said dictator. After a terrorist attack, my character saves your character from a fighter that was going to kill him. Your character is captured, and in the process, they learn how bad the lower class has it. They're basically living in poverty. So your character joins the fighters and rebels against his father, the dictator.

Other parings/ideas I like:

Detective x Partner/Criminal
Prince(ess) x Personal Guard
Superstar/Youtuber x Fan (if done right)
Angel x human (not really craving, but if the plot is good enough...)

Anything Futuristic at this point.
Modern Wizards, 'nuff said.

Last edited:
Girl without parents and perfecting imperfections look sweet

Users who are viewing this thread

Back