• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Partner Search! (pls ignore prefix)

lavender

I already have few roleplays going on, however, I still want to find two or more other roleplayers, who would be willing to create something together with me.
If I will get your interest, please
leave a comment, send
me a
direct message or
just like this

and I'll get in touch with you.

What I am looking for:

I am looking for a person, who is willing to do long-term roleplays, can communicate with me, so we would be able to create story together. You should be able at least to write two paragraphs when replying, more is always welcome. I expect you to have average grammar skills and proofread what you wrote before sending it to me. It also would be nice, if you would be able to reply more than once a week.

What kind of roleplayer I am?

i. I love details and huge blocks of text.

ii. I tend to be quick when replying, if roleplay interests me.

iii. I can't stand one-liners, if you will reply to me, few times in a row, writing only few words, I probably will stop replying.

iv. I don't mind starting roleplay without character sheets, but if you want to make them, I will be more than happy to do so.

v. If you will be gone for some time, let me know. I will do the same.

vi. I don't mind starting roleplay from the scratch or doing completely different thing, if our first story doesn't work out.

vii. I am happy to join group roleplays, just ask me.

viii. I can double and would prefer to do so, if you will want me to play male character.

Where I prefer to roleplay?

It would be nice, if you would have discord, so we would be able to roleplay there.
However, if you don't have an account on there, I will gladly roleplay trough pm on this site.

My Discord lavender lavender

Pairings I'd love to do:

Bold is the role I would like to play.
Italic is the roleplay I am craving for.

Red means I have the plot for it.

Runaway Princess and the Knight
Vampire and Witch
Serial Killer and Detective
Supernatural and Human

more to add

I would be interested to know more about the princess and the knight. If you'd message me details about how you'd like to setup the plot since you have one already. I can also connect with you on discord if you just sent that in the pm as well. :) thanks! I am relatively new to this site but I think I get the jest of what I need to do here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back