• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Partner search & plots galore

youth

mischief managed
Hello! I am searching for a literate partner or two! I prefer realistic or modern plots, with the exception of the odd fantasy or unrealistic plot here and there. I love to write so I need someone who can keep up with me and my spontaneous ideas! I have a few requirements before I start talking about plots~

• I am an advanced or literate writer, but I am not going to write you a whole book. My longest replies can go up to ten paragraphs, but those are typically my intros. Typically I can write from anywhere from five to seven paragraphs with four to eight sentences. I would love someone who can keep up with me!
  • I understand not everyone's first language is English, but grammar is a big thing for me! I don't need published book worthy grammar, but I still need to be able to read your replies and understand what you are saying!
  • Be descriptive! I really don't care about the tiny details like the single leaf that blew past your character's head, but I like to know what your character is feeling! Explain the area, emotions, what they are doing, what they are thinking, what they look like and what they are wearing! I love it when replies paint a clear image in my head.
  • I prefer to double up, as I am not too comfy with playing just male. Sexuality does not matter to me, as long as we have even characters! It makes the roleplay more interesting for me, personally, if there are more than one character for me to write for.
  • I always fade to black, period.
  • I would prefer at least one reply a day. I can post from anywhere from two to six replies a day depending on my day. I do have a life so I am not always on, or inspired. If I am not feeling it that day or I am busy I will always make sure to let you know!
  • If you aren't into our roleplay - tell me. Either we can work together to make it interesting for you or we can go our separate ways. If you haven't replied in a few days I will message you and see what's up, but please tell me if you are interested!
  • Incorporate your ideas into our roleplay! There are two of us for a reason. I will almost always have ideas, and we can most definitely come up with some together. I would be more than willing to use your ideas
Here are the plots~

• “I’m your ex, you are a cop, and I just got arrested for being drunk and disorderly”

• “You’re a cop, I’m a firefighter, we always work the same shifts”

• “We’re both in the vegetable isle and I just burst into tears while staring at the cabbages”

• “I’ve had a crush on you since the 11th grade but you’ve hated me ever since that one time”

• “The advertisement did not do you justice”

• “You think I’m nervous because you’re interviewing me for this high end job but actually it’s because you’re stupidly hot”

• “You fell off the map 6 years ago and you think you can just waltz back into my life. Literally. You’re the dance instructor for my best friend’s wedding and we have history”

• “My dad’s a cancer patient and you’re his nurse”

• “Somehow my gallery sculpture piece looks exactly like you how weird”

• “That tattoo on your chest is the exact same as mine
If you like any of the plots or have one of you own, shoot me a message!

Last edited:
ive spent twenty minutes trying to figure out the stupid bullets please ignore them omg

I am interested in a few of your plots (and may toss in a handful of my own) but was wondering whether the RPing is going to be more character or plot driven?

Essentially, are we shooting for a long, novel-esque world building RP, or a self-contained, short story/relationship developing RP?

Well, I happen to like a lot of your plots so is there any one in particular you are very interested in RPing first?

I can also provide an RP/non RP writing sample, in case you'd like to see my style of writing. I've only recently come back to this site after a break for real-life stuff, so I understand if you don't think anything I've posted recently is of substantial RPing quality.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back