• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Partner Search ~ Plots and Pairings {always open}

Hello! ~ My name is Danae, and I am in desperate need of a RP partner :)
About me ~ I have been role playing for about five years now, four years on RPN, one on *cringe* Omegle. I'll start off by saying, I am picky. I need my partner to be somewhat detailed (preferably 2-4 paragraphs, 5+ sentences each). I need my partner to have good grammar and punctuation, it's not fun not understanding what my partner is trying to reply with. I do prefer to be female, but if needed be we can double up. Being somewhat active is a must, if you go two or more days without replying (without informing me you'll be leaving) I'll lose interest in the convo.
Ground rules ~ 18+ only, since I am 18 and would prefer role playing with people my age. I am not sensitive to dark plots like; suicide, drugs, self harm, murder, kidnapping, etc. (I'm writer/reader, I'm used to this stuff)
I DO NOT rp content like ~ Illegal relationships (like a 16 yr old x teacher or stuff like that), I do not rp slave or master stuff, children rps, or MxM or FxF (not that I'm not pro LGBTQ, it's just not my cup of tea).

Now time for the plots! (bold is what I would prefer to rp)

Modern ~
spectacular-now-miles-teller-shailene-woodley-kiss.gif

Gang member x Prep
Prep
x Bad boy
Bad girl x Prep
Artist x Dancer
Football player x Dancer
Band member x Maid
Book nerd
x Brothers best friend
Neighbor x Writer
Cellist
x Rock star
Rock Star x Fan
(Craving forbidden love plots so let me know!)

Medieval ~
giphy.gif

Elf x Knight
Witch x Prince
Assassin x Prince
Maid x Prince
Prince x Princess (forced wedding)
Princess x Servant

Fandom ~
source.gif

Hobbit x Hobbit (The Hobbit JRR Tolkien)
Dwarf x Elf (The Hobbit JRR Tolkien)
Elf x Human (JRR Tolkien) (This is different from medieval since it is based in Middle-Earth)
Muggle x Wizard (Harry Potter)
Gryffindor x Slytherin (Harry Potter)
Hufflepuff x Gryffindor (Harry Potter)
Dauntless x Erudite (Divergent)
Dauntless x Dauntless (Divergent)
Abnegation x Dauntless (Divergent)
Soul x Human (The Host)
Demi-God x Human (Percy Jackson)
Shadow hunter x Shadow hunter (Shadow hunter series)
Shadow hunter x Vampire (Shadow hunter series)
Shadow hunter x Werewolf (Shadow hunter series)
Up for Game of Thrones roleplays, let me know what pairings you want. I'd prefer a main x OC.

*More, just ask me if I know the fandom ((mostly just book/tv show/movie fandoms))*

If anyone is interested feel free to PM me!​

Last edited:
Hey!! The prince x witch, princess x servant, and vampire x human plots all sound so fun and I already have ideas if you want to do those!! Let me know if you're interested and we can figure something out : )

Would you be up to do a double for Game of Thrones? I have multiple plots already figured out if you were interested.

Would you be up to do a double for Game of Thrones? I have multiple plots already figured out if you were interested.
Vampire x Human
Vampire
x Werewolf
Ghost x Ghost hunter

Really any of these I'd be good for, and I'm very active.
travelbypages travelbypages Ooh, I'm definitely interested in roleplaying with you! :D
hi would you be interested in doing a HP roleplay on discord?
Sorry for answering so late to y'all, just PM me and we can discuss where and what is happening with these RP's!

Hello! I have been writing for nearly 20 years. I am a veteran of Yahoo chat rooms, as well as a site called Talk City. I tend to write anywhere from 2-3 paragraphs per reply. I try to reply as rapidly as I can, but work does get in the way of that as does life in general. I am totally okay with NSFW Content, such as, Gore, drug abuse. as I feel for a character to progress nothing should really be off the table subject wise. Of course if there are triggers I always can work around them. But, that's pretty much it. I don't mind alot of things and my range is an open book, aside from high fantasy, never got into it. But I am willing to learn it if you don't mind helping my learning curve. Hope hear back from you, take care.

Hey there, I would like to RP bad girl x prep. I might have a plot in mind, send me a PM and I'll run it by you. :)

Hello! I have been writing for nearly 20 years. I am a veteran of Yahoo chat rooms, as well as a site called Talk City. I tend to write anywhere from 2-3 paragraphs per reply. I try to reply as rapidly as I can, but work does get in the way of that as does life in general. I am totally okay with NSFW Content, such as, Gore, drug abuse. as I feel for a character to progress nothing should really be off the table subject wise. Of course if there are triggers I always can work around them. But, that's pretty much it. I don't mind alot of things and my range is an open book, aside from high fantasy, never got into it. But I am willing to learn it if you don't mind helping my learning curve. Hope hear back from you, take care.
Okay! Shoot me a PM and we can talk!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back