• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Partner search! (pairings enclosed)

youngin

Hi, my name's youngin obviously!

I posted about the same thing earlier this week, and bumps never really seem to work, so here I am, making a new thread.

A few things about me---

~ I have school. I'm usually online at night and can reply sometimes at school, although my replies won't be as detailed or long while I'm in class.

~ I tend to match my partners post length-- if you send a three sentence reply, expect the same thing back from me!

~ I've been RPing for around five years now.

A couple of things you should know before you think about RPing with me---

~Reading my message and not replying makes me pretty annoyed, especially if I can see you're online and just aren't responding! I understand that writer's block gets in the way, so if you happen to get it, PM me so we can brainstorm!

~I'd like to be notified if you won't be online or won't be able to reply for a while.

~ I prefer FXM RP's, and can play either gender but am best with female. I'm really lenient with genders, so if you'd like to play a certain gender, let me know! (:

~ I like to brainstorm plot ideas and get a good grip on what I'm RPing with before I jump in head first!

(I know, I sound like a clingy girlfriend.)

Now, if you've gotten this far.... Here are some pairings! 

~ Boss x Personal Assistant

~ Crime boss x Innocent bystander

~ Sister x Brother's best friend

~Bestfriend x Bestfriend

~ Roommate x Roommate

~ Ex x Ex

~ Bad boy x Good girl

~ Vampire x Human

~ Vampire x Werewolf

~ Summer camp

~ Sister x Sister's ex boyfriend

Pm, or comment, if you have any other ideas or are interested~

Hello youngin, how are things buddy? You don't know me but knowing how much I talk, you'll learn about me soon enough! A lot of what you've said can describe me too, especially if I'm trying to talk to someone, as I'm a restless talker! I wouldn't mind roleplaying with you, not at all, as I've been looking to try and get back into the whole roleplaying scene again! If I were to choose from one of the pairings, I would definitely go with the Boss x Personal Assistant one. That seems interesting and rather malleable if I do say so myself. If you would like to talk some more, please send me a message!

Lovely to meet you my friend! :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey youngin, I'm actually just getting back into rping so I'd love to join you in a rp. I'd be interested in pretty much any of the pairings you have but the ones that spark my interest extra are Summer Camp and Sister x Best Friends Brother if thats okay. I usually rp female but I'm okay with whatever you're more comfortable with :)  

Users who are viewing this thread

Back