• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Partner Search (Open)

DrizzlyDreams

Hello,you can call me Drizzly or Drizzle.I'm looking for a long term partner I can roleplay with,who won't suddenly stop replying all of a sudden.

I expect proper English grammer from the roleplays.It's okay if there's an incorrect spelling or two,but constantly in every reply and in such an abundance annoys me.At that point I might not be interested due to the plenty mistakes.

Also,I understand if you're in a rush or you can't type anything else you would send a one liner.Although I won't appreciate it if you keep replying with them.I could wait until you come with a reasonable length as a reply.As for me I will put one liners once in a while and I unfortunately can't write more than three paragraphs.So keep that in mind.

My preference in writing roleplays are in third person as first person and second person I don't write.

In roleplaying,I can play either gender which doesn't matter to me…most of the time.When it comes to romance I will do any pairings(FxF,MxM & FxM).Please note that I only engage in realistic and fantasy roleplay,futuristic I'm not really comfortable with.I also don't do Fandoms,sorry.

I don't have any plots at the moment,but if you have any don't hesistate to suggest them to me. If you're interested you can private message me.

~Drizzly

I've been craving horribly a story between a gang leader and a civilian. The idea that just one person would give up everybody and thing to be with another intrigues me. If you wanna write as my gang leader send me message. If not happy hunting!

Hello,you can call me Drizzly or Drizzle.I'm looking for a long term partner I can roleplay with,who won't suddenly stop replying all of a sudden.

I expect proper English grammer from the roleplays.It's okay if there's an incorrect spelling or two,but constantly in every reply and in such an abundance annoys me.At that point I might not be interested due to the plenty mistakes.

Also,I understand if you're in a rush or you can't type anything else you would send a one liner.Although I won't appreciate it if you keep replying with them.I could wait until you come with a reasonable length as a reply.As for me I will put one liners once in a while and I unfortunately can't write more than three paragraphs.So keep that in mind.

My preference in writing roleplays are in third person as first person and second person I don't write.

In roleplaying,I can play either gender which doesn't matter to me…most of the time.When it comes to romance I will do any pairings(FxF,MxM & FxM).Please note that I only engage in realistic and fantasy roleplay,futuristic I'm not really comfortable with.I also don't do Fandoms,sorry.

I don't have any plots at the moment,but if you have any don't hesistate to suggest them to me. If you're interested you can private message me.

~Drizzly
I'm down for some fantasy RPs, all kinds, if you're interested.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back