• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Partner Search - Modern/Realistic with tons of pairings

aEFCcWM4.jpeg

about me and what to expect

My name is Cass, or that's at least what people call me. I live in Europe and I'm in the timezone CEST. To me timezone doesn't really matter unless it makes it so one is up when the other one is asleep all the time. Right now for me I have a very flexible and open time schedule, so it shouldn't be a problem if you're 7-9 hours behind me. I start my classes again at August 17th, but my college is fairly chill so I don't think me going to school will be in the way of my roleplaying. I might be more exhausted some days, but understanding that should be common sense.

I've been roleplaying since 2009, and right now I would call myself a very detailed roleplayer, but I can also do casual styled roleplays with only two paragraphs. I can write anything from 200-1200+ words, all depending on the plot or the scene that's happening in the roleplay. For me it doesn't really matter if I play female or male, and I can gladly do both. I open to fxm, mxm and fxf, so I'm not very picky when it comes to that. The only thing I'm picky on in case we're doubling is that you're fair and equal with both your roles. No focusing on just the female or male and then half arsing the other. Also I should mention that I can reply everywhere from 1-2 times a day for a detailed rp and every 20-30 minutes for a more casual roleplay. Of course if something comes up then that might change, but I'll always tell you if I'm going somewhere or doing something for the day or for that week. When it comes to where I roleplay it really doesn't matter if it's in thread, over PM or over email/skype.

I love OOC talk, and when I say love I mean love. I get pretty thrown off if the person I'm roleplaying with never really talks to me because personally I enjoy being friends or at least be able to talk to my partner. If I were to be you friend it's most likely that I'll be open to have more roleplays, be more open with my ideas and generally be more honest and straight forward because then I'll feel safe in your company. If I feel as we're not getting along, or that I feel judged it's highly unlikely that I'll be interested in the roleplay. So OOC talk has a huge impact for me when it comes to my roleplaying. I'd love to hear about your day, how you're feelings, interests, how you got into roleplaying etc, and I'm a very open minded person so I don't judge easily.
I don't bite

rules and requirements

I'm not a big fan of calling these rules, because rules are meant to be bent or broken anyways, but their my kind of rules and the requirements I have.

- Age does not matter to me, but I would at least appreciate it if you're over 16. Of course, again I'm not picky so don't be afraid to contact me even if you're under 16. As said rules are meant to be bent or broken.

- I don't ask for much, but what I'd like for is to both of us to be open and creative together. Like, if I have an idea I don't want you to be afraid to add onto that idea or come up with a better one. Be open about your ideas, and please do brainstorm with me because honestly that's the best way for me to get my creativity and interest flowing for an rp. If you were to answer yes or simply no to every single question I ask you about the rp, I'll just get uninterested. Now this doesn't mean I'm not okay with yes or no answers, hahah. Just sometimes I would prefer if you as my partner would do something with me and not let me do all the work every time.

- Realistic faceclaims. This is just something I prefer and I don't have anything against anime/manga or drawn roles, but I just prefer using faceclaims for characters, and I would prefer if you did the same.

- Now for me I feel like romance is a must in my roleplays. Not that the plot itself has to be based around something romantic, but I like to use romance for conflict and drama, and really, who doesn't like a bit of romance between cute characters. I for sure don't mind.

- I don't care if you decide to just up and leave me, but I do appreciate it if you'd tell me if things isn't working for you or if you're generally too busy. If the roleplay has been going on for a while, and we get along then I'll probably care much more if you weren't to answer the roleplay as I get quickly attached, but I'm always, ALWAYS, open to try something new with you if you feel like it is the plot that isn't working.

- As far as lying or being honest goes, I could not care less. Just know that I'll always know the truth, so be afraid children.
this is a joke unless you didn't get that

- Also I don't really care if you're a casual or detailed roleplayer, but I do enjoy detail. Even if what you write is just two paragraphs long, or one for that sake, I do love details. Now I will say that I get that it's not always easy to spit out a hundred details, but you all know what I mean. No one-liners.

- This isn't really a rule or a requirement, but just be aware that I use swear words.

genres and pairings

Remember when I wrote that I'm not picky? Yeah I'm really not, but I do have some genres and pairing I'm more up for than others. At the same time I don't really like putting down pairings since I'm open to do so much more. So don't be afraid to PM me some pairings you want to try out, or that you like even if they're not on the pairings list.

~Genres~

- Modern Romance

- Realistic Criminality

- Dark themes

- College themes

- 1800-1980 themes

~
Pairings~

- prosessor x student

- someone in a relationship x ex

- best friend x best friend

- conman x target's daughter

- crime boss x innocent person

- student x student

- friends with benefits

- someone in a relationship x their crush

- barista x costumer

- typical bad boy x good girl/boy

- typical bad girl x good boy/girl

- drug addict x supplier

- drug addict x innocent person

- lifelong friends

- ex best friends

- flirtatious enemies

- forced to be friends because of family or social group

- roommates

- abused person x their friend

- dom x dom/sub

- neighbors

- private investigator x partner or target

- overprotective friend x secretive friend

- artist x barista

- son or daughter of a police officer x criminal

I could go on and on, but these are at least some things I'd be open to do

plots

As far as plots go I have some on hand from tumblr, but I don't have any self made, but I'll update this little tab if I ever do.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello there! :) I'd be really interested in 'best friend x best friend', maybe set in the 80's or 70's? <':

Hiya! I would love to roleplay with you (:

Professor x student sounds like super fun. I've been wanting to do that as well!

son or daughter of a police officer x criminal

Please!

I'm hoping your still open! I'm up for bad boy x good girl, friends with benefits or life long friends.

You seem like a great partner, I'd love to discuss plots with you! If you wanted to come up with something else, or were interested in working something up for a pairing, let me know!

These were the pairings I was looking at:

- someone in a relationship x ex

- drug addict x supplier

hey if you'd like I'd absolutely love to discuss some plots with you.^^

I'm usually down for anything, so If you're interested, just say the word.^^

Hey I was wondering if you'd be up for some sort of criminal heist RP in an old-time gothic/london setting right at the start of the industrial revolution? It'll have a bunch of supernatural elements as well, but they will be subtle 'how the frick did that happen' sort of things :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back