• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Partner Search {Ignore Prefix}

Hell0NHighWater

Queen of Hell
Hello!
I'm looking for some long term partners I just got back after a long absence so I really want to get into this again! I'm a sucker for romance and horror (I'll do anything really as long as it's interesting). But before we get into all the fun stuff I've got a couple notes:

REQUIREMENTS

• I'm not really into FxF, I've got nothing against it but it just isn't my cup of tea. I'm down for MxF or MxM pairings though
    • I don't care about spelling or grammar as long as I can understand what you're saying
    • PLEASE no one liners or two word replies. I'd prefer at least a good 2+ paragraph. It doesn't have to be a novel but I'm just a sucker for details.
    • I don't mind gore, dark themes, or suggestions just mind the site rules and it's all good.
    • Please be able to play multiple characters it makes the story more fun
    • I'll write for male or female, it doesn't matter to me

PAIRINGS/IDEAS

= Open
= I got some Ideas
= craving
=Closed

• Hades x Persephone Retold
    • Fake Engagement
    • Arranged Marriage
    • Vampire x Human/Vampire/Werewolf/Witch
    • Zombies? Apocalypse? End of the world?
    • Peter Pan Retold
    • Groundhog Day type thing
    • Cinderella Retold
    • Villain x Hero
    • Villain x Citizen
    • Texas Ranger x Criminal
    • Ghost x Person being haunted
    • Celebrity x Non-Fan
    • King/Queen x Assassin
I'm open to other ideas or suggestions, these are just some of the things that come to mind. Feel free to PM me or comment down below :)

Last edited:
Haii. Can I start a roleplay with you?? *hides*
I really like the sounds of the "villan x citizen" and the "Vampire x Human/Vampire/Werewolf/Witch"
I like to play female if you don't mind

I'm interested in either arranged marriage or human x werewolf. I'd prefer the role of the female, but I am willing to double up! Pm me if you're interested.

Hello!
I'm looking for some long term partners I just got back after a long absence so I really want to get into this again! I'm a sucker for romance and horror (I'll do anything really as long as it's interesting). But before we get into all the fun stuff I've got a couple notes:

REQUIREMENTS

• I'm not really into FxF, I've got nothing against it but it just isn't my cup of tea. I'm down for MxF or MxM pairings though
    • I don't care about spelling or grammar as long as I can understand what you're saying
    • PLEASE no one liners or two word replies. I'd prefer at least a good 2+ paragraph. It doesn't have to be a novel but I'm just a sucker for details.
    • I don't mind gore, dark themes, or suggestions just mind the site rules and it's all good.
    • Please be able to play multiple characters it makes the story more fun
    • I'll write for male or female, it doesn't matter to me

PAIRINGS/IDEAS

= Open
= I got some Ideas
= craving
=Closed

• Hades x Persephone Retold
    • Fake Engagement
    • Arranged Marriage
    • Vampire x Human/Vampire/Werewolf/Witch
    • Zombies? Apocalypse? End of the world?
    • Peter Pan Retold
    • Groundhog Day type thing
    • Cinderella Retold
    • Villain x Hero
    • Villain x Citizen
    • Texas Ranger x Criminal
    • Ghost x Person being haunted
    • Celebrity x Non-Fan
    • King/Queen x Assassin
I'm open to other ideas or suggestions, these are just some of the things that come to mind. Feel free to PM me or comment down below :)
Hello! I like: King/Queen x Assassin.
Still interested in it?

• Fake Engagement
  • Arranged Marriage

Hiya, I'm quite interested in these two plots you mentioned in your post. I prefer to be a female if that's alright. Please do let me know if you're interested in a roleplay. Please bare with me a little as I'm fairly new to this website^^

Hiya, I'm quite interested in these two plots you mentioned in your post. I prefer to be a female if that's alright. Please do let me know if you're interested in a roleplay. Please bare with me a little as I'm fairly new to this website^^
Yeah that's fine, are you able to send me a PM? If not I'll shoot you one as soon as I'm able.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back