• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Partner Search! Fandoms or fantasy…

TheDragonKing

Roleplay Type(s)
Hello all you lovely people!

Let me start off by saying that it’s been a good year or so since I’ve lasted some any roleplaying and this may put you off but I’m hoping to get back into. Perhaps with your help? So please forgive me as I may be slow and a little out of practice.

Okay, first paragraph done. Phew! I’m looking for a roleplay partner who would like to roleplay (obviously) a scenario from particular fandom we’re both interested or perhaps something of a fantasy plot. I am 18+ so I do ask that you are also please. I’m open to any pairings (I’m a M) and I do prefer platonic pairings but we can discuss romantic pairings. Lines or paragraph wise I’m not that picky but I would like them to be more than one line per paragraph and at least one paragraph per… turn?

Onto the fun bit: fandoms! So the fandoms that I’m interested in are
-Pokemon
-Percy Jackson
-Eragon
-Avatar: The Last Airbender (and TLOK)
-DC Universe (this covers comics, movies and tv shows)
-Horizon Zero Dawn

Hopefully we find some of these in common.

Lastly, other than fandoms I’m a big lover of fantasy so I’m definitely open to doing some kind of fantasy plot. This could high fantasy or urban fantasy. I’ll admit I don’t have scenarios for anything but maybe we could think of together?

Thank you so much for reading. All I ask is that you have patience with me and I’ll have patience with you. If you’re interested feel free to message me or comment.

Have a good day! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back