• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Partner Search 2.0 <3

cadence

in a quiet garden
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello! My name is Peyton and this is my partner search 2.0. There are many different pairings and prompts inside, so hopefully you find something you might enjoy! There are many different potential themes as well! From light-hearted romance to darker themes - you name it!

First, there are a few rules or guidelines or whatever you want to call these. These are important to read if you want to know more about what I expect from the roleplay, you as a partner, and etcetera.

♡ I use third person and third person only. No exceptions, sorry! Using first person irks me, and often times I'm confused because I like using different characters.
♡ You aren't required to be a super descriptive writer, but I do appreciate at least one paragraph per reply. I'm not too strict about this - quality over quantity after all - but I tend to write a lot and would appreciate having something to reply to.
♡ For character sheets, I really prefer keeping them short and simple. I make up new characters for each role-play and it's difficult coming up with a complex history and everything for them. I prefer introducing them throughout the role-play. That being said, I don't mind if you use complex characters, but don't be upset if I chose not to.
♡ For character images, I prefer using illustrated pictures. I'm willing to use both if you really want to use realistic ones, but I find myself enjoying drawn ones more.
♡ I am play ALL genders and ALL sexualities. If you want a romantic roleplay, let me know which pairing you'd prefer and which gender you'll be playing.
♡ And finally - I tend to write my replies on mobile most of the time. Therefore, mistakes are common and I apologise. I don't expect perfect grammar or spelling from my partner either, as long as I can understand what's being said. If you can't understand what I'm saying, please PM me to clear things up.

Onto prompts!! The roles in bold are the roles I prefer. But if you really want a role, let me know and you can probably have it.

♡ A is a musician/singer for a local restaurant in a quaint little town. B is a frequent visitor of the restaurant but not quite because they enjoy the food. Despite never having personally met A, B finds themselves frequenting the restaurant more and more just to listen to them again.

♡ (Temporarily Not Looking for this Plot) A and B are kidnapped and kept separate. The captor offers B the opportunity to "buy" material comforts for A by giving up things they need. Going without food for a day will give A something small to eat. Going without a blanket will ensure A has one. Being beaten ensures A isn't harmed. Meanwhile, A has no idea what has been going on, right up until the two are reunited. B is in terrible shape.

♡ A is a circus performer and B is a runaway who gets swept into working for the owners in order to get money for food. B sees everyone around them as temporary, so doesn’t bother with socializing, while A is willing and able to talk to anyone, but is desperate to find someone who actually cares.

B just wants a new life but A is trapped working for the circus. B realizes this after a point and becomes to determined to set A free, using whatever means possible.

♡ A and B are in love, but their relationship is similar to Romeo and Juliet's. A is rich and their parents don't want them to be with someone as lowly and poor as B. Forbidden to see eachother, A and B (with the help of their family) find ways to sneak and see eachother more.

Here are some shorter prompts that haven't been really fleshed out too much. Some are also, like, kind of short and may not have much potential to last long, but I love them, haha. (Credit to some Tumblr account for most of these).

♡ A answered B's ad and now they're roommates.
♡ A works at a movie theater and is trying to clean up, but B is still ugly crying after a particularly sad movie.
♡ B is crying and screaming they're sorry, believing they've caused A's death. A's ghost is beside B, trying to comfort them and assuring them they didn't.

These are just the ideas I have found, but if you have a prompt similar to the ones included here, let me know! If you are interested, please send me a PM. I prefer receiving PMs over comments on this page, but there is an exception for new members. Bye, lovelies!!!

Last edited:
I am new to RP Nation but not to RP but I love 1x1s! I think the Apartment prompt would be a lot of fun!:)

Bump!!! Rly craving angst lol so hmu with ur ideas too

buuuump. hmu with ur own angsty plots please!!! rly craving a good ol angsty mxm

Users who are viewing this thread

Back